Prada Resort 2018 Milan - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-05-2017
backstage pass

Really good. It feels like a lighter and finished edition of SS15. Young, fresh... I really enjoyed, besides the sneakers and the transparency... The branding on the purses is genius.

I'm a Prada s*cker but I have to say that I don't believe that we gonna see THAT PRADA happing again. I think that she'll going still bring us great collections, but nothing like before. I'm with Lola701, these days I'm so much into spend my money on another place like Gucci, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Jeremy Scott... And again, I'm a huge Prada fan.

I really hope that they don't use the same setting for the menswear or whatever show that comes, like they did last year..

AND, is Natalie OK?? She looks so ill, is the makeup or the breakup with Vittoria let her this way?

06-06-2017
chat~

What are these huge rectangular tag things--where do they come from?

06-06-2017
V.I.P.

^Fannypacks from ss17

06-06-2017
chat~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pricciao View Post
^Fannypacks from ss17
I was hoping for an answer to something older or more general. I just checked fanny packs from the 90s and did see quite a few of those --I'm sure I saw it elsewhere, like on the chest when I was younger. They were in rubber. Just can't quite place my finger on where in the clothing universe exactly.

Last edited by gius; 06-06-2017 at 06:46 AM.
1 Week Ago
fashion icon

This collection has finally arrived in editorials and covers, and it looks fabulous! It's one of her best collections in quite a few years. It's chic, wearable, and uncomplicated. It feels like an old school Prada collection that has been modernized to perfection. I fell in love at first sight and seeing it in magazines just makes it that much more desirable. She's at her strongest when she's unreferential. That's what makes many of her past collections timeless. If you look at what she's done from 2011 to now you will notice how dated some of those kitsch collections have become. Unfortuanatley Her collection for Spring 2018 was not a move in the right direction. She went straight back into to Kitsch. At least we have this collection to hold us over until the comic books start to show up in print. Less is more Miuccia!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2018, milan, prada, resort