How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-09-2012
V.I.P.

Proenza Schouler S/S 2013 New York

nowfashion

12-09-2012
V.I.P.

nowfashion

V.I.P.

nowfashion

V.I.P.

their ability to mix materials is very incredible. Very reminiscent skills of Nicolas Ghesquiere, which I did see a little bit of, but I can see the capitalizing on their new direction since Fall 2012. Loved the patchworking, specifically the red, black, and white animal skin jacket on Melissa S. and those dresses at the end were incredible. I need to know those materials. I really liked this collection

Last edited by TREVOFASHIONISTO; 12-09-2012 at 07:41 PM.
12-09-2012
V.I.P.

nowfashion

V.I.P.

Not much of a stretch from last season (the leather coats look almost identical), but this is easily one of my favorite collections from NY thus far. The neon embellished dress on Kati towards the end was divine. The prints did slightly remind me of Prada S/S 10. The color palette, as always, was fantastic. Loved the combination of that light blue with the neon yellow towards the end. Those opening leather vests, especially the pastel green one, are easily some of my favorite pieces from this.

V.I.P.

nowfashion

backstage pass

I agree, very nice collection. Reminded me of their Spring 2011 collection mixed with their last one. I loved the pieces that had the mixed prints spiraling around the body, it was just astounding

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
their ability to mix materials is very incredible. Very reminiscent skills of Nicolas Ghesquiere, which I did see a little bit of, but I can see the capitalizing on their new direction since Fall 2012. Loved the patchworking, specifically the red, black, and white animal skin jacket on Melissa S. and those dresses at the end were incredible. I need to know those materials. I really liked this collection
also, I believe I've seen that painting they used of the people at the beach. Was it the Prada Fantasy Lookbook for Spring 2011?

12-09-2012
V.I.P.

nowfashion

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
also, I believe I've seen that painting they used of the people at the beach. Was it the Prada Fantasy Lookbook for Spring 2011?
Prada S/S 2010

V.I.P.

nowfashion

front row

Not the most spectacular collection. I frankly see too much Balenciaga here. Colors are nice, but it's not much different from last season.

12-09-2012
fashion elite

Today I'm so happy to be in the right century!!!

Proenza Schouler | Spring Summer 2013 | Full Show (Exclusive on You Tube)

backstage pass

I see very mild Balenciaga, really not much at all. It seems as though every collection from NYFW resembles Balenciaga, or is it just us? Other than that I adore this collection. They hit a home run last season, but this year it's been hit out of the park. I adored the dresses mid-way, with the sexy-but-modern slits and the dresses at the end, with their grommets and strikingly creepy images of hoards of people. Their ability to mix pattern so well is what really sells them, I like that. The patterns, the contrast--the dots used to create what felt like an ombre. I just really loved it!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2013, proenza, s or s, schouler, york