How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-09-2010
V.I.P.

Yup- safe to say he has a thing for the cowboy look!! (and he also has an absolutely huge working cattle ranch in Colorado...)

DoubleRL.tripod.com

23-09-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalefashion View Post
Ralph Lauren - S/S 2011 Preview/Full Edited Show - HD (EXCLUSIVE)

***please do not quote images or videos in replies***
I love this collection, there are a few things that just weird me out in it though, the plaid shirt number (why did you do it Ralph?) the biggest of the belts was an attention getter (in the wrong way) and the hat in a few of the looks was a little too odd, but I'll chalk it up as a novelty to stamp into our mind the feel of 'the good ole days', the fringe didn't work in a few of the numbers, otherwise I absolutely love the dresses and the looks with the suits are a perfect/perfect combination of slightly masculine touch with an elegant lacy feminine flare without over doing it. So wearable, there are so many pieces that I would love to have. The jewelry is absolutely amazing, love those shoes too. And the Indian silvery grey fringes with the lacy blouses, beautiful... Season after season I always enjoy Ralph Lauren's collections.

Thanks for sharing here Fatalefashion

Last edited by Inaya; 23-09-2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Please do not quote images or videos in replies - see tFS community rules
23-09-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Yup- safe to say he has a thing for the cowboy look!! (and he also has an absolutely huge working cattle ranch in Colorado...)

****please do not quote images in replies****
DoubleRL.tripod.com

Yes, the dear man has to stay in the spirit...

Last edited by Inaya; 23-09-2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Please do not quote images in replies - see tFS community rules
23-09-2010
V.I.P.

^ That's right, and he also has a huge oceanfront estate in Jamaica, another one in the Hamptons, a sprawling Tudor estate in Bedford, NY (used in many of his ads and commercials) and of course an Upper East Side townhouse on Fifth Avenue...He knows how to live, Ralph does...!

24-09-2010
V.I.P.

Beautiful as always.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
11, lauren, ralph, s or s, york