How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-09-2012
Geometric Discharge

Fausto Puglisi? Is this an absolute joke? All he's done is variations of the same dress with the same embellishment on repeat!
Did Anna Della Russo have something to do with this? Ungaro is a laughing stock, Dundas, Lindsey Lohan, Giles, and now the next random direction to go is Puglisi? How is he supposed to make Ungaro a profitable clothing brand when he can't even do a variation of different garments at his own?

24-09-2012
fashion insider

How silly of me to think that the revolving door would stop turning for a few years.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying Diamonds View Post
Fausto Puglisi? Is this an absolute joke? All he's done is variations of the same dress with the same embellishment on repeat!
Did Anna Della Russo have something to do with this? Ungaro is a laughing stock, Dundas, Lindsey Lohan, Giles, and now the next random direction to go is Puglisi? How is he supposed to make Ungaro a profitable clothing brand when he can't even do a variation of different garments at his own?
All this. His style is 100% Milan, who thought he would be good choise for Ungaro? I wish they had hired a french designer like Maxime Simoens or even Alexandre Vauthier.

backstage pass

maybe they think he will be doing his same embellishment at Ungaro and everyone will be buying it ! but i'm looking forward to see his work for Ungaro

25-09-2012
V.I.P.

Of course ADR is behind this...mostly because she is the one who put him into the fashion spotlight...he was basically a nobody before she started wearing his dresses
Btw I do not think he will feature his signature over embellished dresses but he will probably focus on the maison archives

army of lovers

Stefano Pilati should be there. He did a good job at YSL when he worked with prints, colors and ruffles.

25-09-2012
Power to the 99%

How about they just shutter it ...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
door, emanuel, news, revolving, ungaro