How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-09-2007
windowshopping

I really love this collection too! The colors are just really great, as are the fabrics and of course the designs! Tanya, Lily, Carmen, Bruna look great! Caroline T. doesn't too much though...hate the tan/hair! But the collection is overall fantastic!

30-09-2007
V.I.P.

i REALLY want to see the backs of the dresses

But satisfaction brought it back
30-09-2007
tfs star

I like this collection. It's nothing new, but I like the fabric and shapes.

01-10-2007
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Dale View Post
Could someone post some HQ's...I've seen some sporadically around SC but I'd like to see them together in the thread they should be posted in :p

AFP PHOTO / GIUSEPPE CACACE

01-10-2007
tfs star

01-10-2007
boop

Donatella's streak continues. I'm never going to get tired of clothes like this. Its just not happening. Sure these aren't groundbreaking but they look GOOD. Goddess dresses, luxe bags and the best hair extensions money can buy. What's not to love?

03-10-2007
trendsetter

That beige belted jumpsuit with the beaded halter neck is simply divine. At the same time, I don't think any Versace customer will have the finesse and cool to pull it off as well as it was shown.

05-10-2007
trendsetter

I'm really digging some pieces, but I feel there needs to be more in this.

05-10-2007
trendsetter

Honestly about this collection... Dissappoitment.. I always loved & absolutely adored Versace, but I feel like it's lost it's glamour(at least in this particular collection to certain extent). It took me a while to like S/s 2007's collection and this 1 definitely didn't Wow me.. There were some nice pieces yeah some nice dresses, gowns but it didn't make me fall in love like in the past and I thought a lot of the stuff looked like a compilation from other designers past collections and elements and from her own older stuff... Nothing new really.

The day before yesterday I watched on Fashion Tv show called "Designer Marathon" and in different editions they feature different designers and it was Versace and they showed most of Donatella's collections since 2002 and even though i've seen most over & over & over again I was still absolutely blown away.. It was like I fell in love again with her older collections and they still stunned me like I said even though I've seen them so many times, and I did as well today.. This one not at all, didn't impress me didn't stunn me.

Anyways the outfits Natasha wore were couple of my favorites, and the dress thet Tanya had was probably 1 of the highlights and it made her look like a goddess she was incredible. I'm happy she opened btw I was hoping Daria would be there, but unfortunately she wasn't so I'm glad Tanya did

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_B View Post
Honestly about this collection... Dissappoitment.. I always loved & absolutely adored Versace, but I feel like it's lost it's glamour(at least in this particular collection to certain extent). It took me a while to like S/s 2007's collection and this 1 definitely didn't Wow me.. There were some nice pieces yeah some nice dresses, gowns but it didn't make me fall in love like in the past and I thought a lot of the stuff looked like a compilation from other designers past collections and elements and from her own older stuff... Nothing new really.

The day before yesterday I watched on Fashion Tv show called "Designer Marathon" and in different editions they feature different designers and it was Versace and they showed most of Donatella's collections since 2002 and even though i've seen most over & over & over again I was still absolutely blown away.. It was like I fell in love again with her older collections and they still stunned me like I said even though I've seen them so many times, and I did as well today.. This one not at all, didn't impress me didn't stunn me.

Anyways the outfits Natasha wore were couple of my favorites, and the dress thet Tanya had was probably 1 of the highlights and it made her look like a goddess she was incredible. I'm happy she opened btw I was hoping Daria would be there, but unfortunately she wasn't so I'm glad Tanya did
You´re right, after watching the video of the collection, i have to say i miss the glitter. I really love the evening gowns and the colors are spectacular but i want to see the glamor- more. Especially the daywear-kind of boring. I can´t believe i said that couse I Versace, but i miss some glitter, that´s what Versace is known for.

06-10-2007
backstage pass

I love that green colored dress Mariacarla is wearing! So refreshing!

I love the collection, but alot of this reminds me of what Jennifer Lopez would wear for some odd reason.... (esp. the orange number on Caroline)

06-10-2007
V.I.P.

What about HQ of the full collection? Please!

06-10-2007
front row

i love viviane orth's walk on this show. fierce!

06-10-2007
windowshopping

I like the collection. But I don't think it's something special..

V.I.P.

i love this. this collection isnt really different from the previous Versace collections, but why to chanbge something that works! Love the colours and especially make up!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
08, milan, s or s, versace