Victoria Beckham for Target - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

My friend bought the lily pants and they look so good. She wore them with a white shirt, rather than the co-ordinating shirt, which I think looked all together more chic. Everything I saw seemed like the quality was fantastic. At the end of the day, we're talking about a dress for $30. For that price, the stuff was spot on I felt.

1 Week Ago
V.I.P.

^ Totally, the price points were fantastic for the quality offered. It was a 200 + items collection, so some will be better quality than the others. But if this was the H&M collabo prices would defo be higer for what is essentially the same quality. I always feel like their collabos can have very expensive items for what it is.

I missed those pants, but very happy with the top. And looking on IG of the ladies posting, i think curvier ladies really looked great in this collection.

6 Days Ago
front row

I am interested to see when it goes to markdown- the stores are swamped with it. Any figures posted on how well it has done thus far? I went all i on this and was very impressed with the quality for the price- I bought 2 of the pink outfit, black outfit, bug dress, bug jacket, marigold dress, pink ruffle dress, black and white top, black white midi skirt, orange scallop top, black scallop top, green lace dress, orange culottes and a girl tank.

Returned the black outfit, the bug jacket, a girls tank, lace dress, black and white top. Sold the black and white midi skirt on ebay (went up to 80), pink dress for 40. Sold the orange culottes, black scallop top, orange scallop top and another pink outfit to my mom. So I kept the bug dress, the marigold dress and the pink outfit. Still on the fence about the marigold dress.

Once i got things home I tried everything on and only kept my favs- no one needs the whole shebang, except for the pink pants and top which I love. I doubt the ebay pro resellers are making very much on ebay and the return date is Saturday so I'm sure more of the collection will be flooding the stores from them.

6 Days Ago
V.I.P.

The VB site had an absolute nightmare of it. There are still orders not shipped, from two weeks ago. I had two friends who finally gave in and cancelled their orders yesterday. They had the cheek to charge 7 postage too and still not have even dispatched within two weeks? It's all odd, as I ordered some kids wear for a friend's new addition and I received it two days after it launched? I did order first thing however, where as my two friends were afternoon purchasers. So it would make me think they went in on the quantity HARD.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beckham, target, victoria