How to Join
the Fashion Spot / Front Row / Designers and Collections
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

The Webster for Target
i think this collection looks really promising. what do you think?

___

After a year in the making, The Webster CEO and co-founder Laure Heriard Dubreuil’s Target collection of apparel and accessories for women, men, kids, and baby is at last set to hit stores May 6. Fans of the Miami shop will be pleased to see that the collection is a perfect reflection of that same breezy essence associated with the brand, as well as Dubreuil’s personal style. “I wanted to create a collection of all my favorite pieces—a classic shift dress, seventies-inspired wedges, soft cotton tees for men—that make up the perfect wardrobe for summer,” said Dubreuil, who revealed she’ll be spending hers in Corsica, Positano, and Montauk. “The Webster at Target pays homage to Miami Beach Art Deco and the boutique’s physical environment,” right down to prints based on the store’s vintage banana leaf wallpaper.
After a year in the making, The Webster CEO and co-founder Laure Heriard Dubreuil’s Target collection of apparel and accessories for women, men, kids, and baby is at last set to hit stores May 6. Fans of the Miami shop will be pleased to see that the collection is a perfect reflection of that same breezy essence associated with the brand, as well as Dubreuil’s personal style. “I wanted to create a collection of all my favorite pieces—a classic shift dress, seventies-inspired wedges, soft cotton tees for men—that make up the perfect wardrobe for summer,” said Dubreuil, who revealed she’ll be spending hers in Corsica, Positano, and Montauk. “The Webster at Target pays homage to Miami Beach Art Deco and the boutique’s physical environment,” right down to prints based on the store’s vintage banana leaf wallpaper.

style.com

link to video : http://bcove.me/3zfc2cy5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webster1.jpg (19.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg webster2.jpg (88.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg webster3.jpg (24.6 KB, 2 views)

03-04-2012
V.I.P.

Sleeveless shift dress in two-way deco print, $39.99; Cap-toe wedges in melon/gold, $29.99 usatoday.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg webster4.jpg (7.9 KB, 4 views)

girl who fell to earth

so far so good... looks like a fun line for summer, thanks for the thread!

backstage pass

i adore the webster and shop their on-line store always...cant wait for this!!!!!!

04-04-2012
V.I.P.

Inspired by the city’s sandy beaches and vibrant sunsets, Miami fashion is all about color, art-deco accents and luxury—three words that perfectly describe The Webster, an iconic boutique in the heart of Miami Beach, Fla.
Co-founded in 2007 by one of Yves Saint Laurent’s former top merchandisers in Paris, Laure Heriard Dubreuil, The Webster has become a world-renowned multi-brand boutique. Showcasing a carefully curated selection of men’s and women’s styles by designers such as Givenchy, Alexander Wang, Thakoon and Balenciaga, The Webster is a must-see Miami shopping spot.
Now Laure and team are lending their luxurious tastes to Target. Taking inspiration from the Miami Beach art deco district and their shop’s signature wallpaper, The Webster at Target is a chic collection of apparel and accessories for women, men, kids and babies.
Below, Laure picks a few of their favorite looks from the collection and where to wear them. (abullseyeview)

Once King

They should have Milan of Trussardi (*tear*) do the mens. Does he still mess with the Webster? He is the other founder right?

04-04-2012
backstage pass

Where is the mens!!!

05-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TianCouture View Post
Where is the mens!!!
i am loving the mens t shirt with the miami sunset photoprint on it!!
gq.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TargetWebster1.jpg (24.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster2.jpg (29.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster3.jpg (29.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster4.jpg (26.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster5.jpg (26.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster6.jpg (24.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster7.jpg (28.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster8.jpg (31.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg TargetWebster9.jpg (31.9 KB, 1 views)

backstage pass

thank you!!! I agree with the miami t-shirt...I probably get the entire collection...minus the hats, belts and the one polo. I despise polos...

05-04-2012
front row

o0o0o sign me up for the majority of the menswear...

06-04-2012
Stitch:the Hand

i can already foresee the boys in key west lapping this up in a minute....

sorry not my taste. too camp....too clichéd. and i don't think this look will ever be reached by the masses of men outside certain markets.

10-05-2012
V.I.P.

i ended up buying both tees i wanted - the ocean view photoprint tank and the sunset photoprint with the palm trees.

both are for men, but the small mens sizes fit me fine. can't wait to wear them this summer. think the quality on the these are great.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
target, webster