How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-02-2012
backstage pass

http://www.contactmusic.com/celebrit...7wWmB7E.tumblr

I think they look good together and I like what they are wearing at the airport

14-02-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondSea View Post
^ A model apparently.

I don't know anything about either of them so can't say. She's been dating Alex for about six months now - she was on tour with him in the US, UK and Australia. He seems to be a serious relationship kinda guy so who knows how long it will last!

I found her on imdb.com. She has had several acting roles. There is not a bio with age or anything else. I only saw one pic of them together before in September. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ers-prize.html. I thought she was a groupie.

14-02-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
I only know her because of who's she's dated: Adam Levine and Shaun White. Alex seems like a total douche bag to me now, it's like he's left his British and unassuming identity behind completely.
Worried about this: and what's with the model type jumping him at the airport? It's kind of pretentious, rock-girlfriend behaviour innit? Alexa was much more lowkey about these sorts of things, and I find that Alexa is "different" looking, too; more quirky like Joanna as well.

Oh well, wish him the best. Maybe this girl is really sweet?

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 14-02-2012 at 04:58 PM.
14-02-2012
she had boys in her room

I just made a thread for her with more pictures. I'm not sure that she did actually date Adam Levine?

06-09-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Wearing Saint Laurent to promote the new album. Makes sense, he fits the rockabilly look and silhouette that Slimane sent down the runway. His hair actually looks decent here:

thefashionisto

06-09-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
Wearing Saint Laurent to promote the new album. Makes sense, he fits the rockabilly look and silhouette that Slimane sent down the runway. His hair actually looks decent here:

thefashionisto
Yes, that's a nice shot, and the jacket looks good.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
18-09-2013
V.I.P.

I didn't think the interview was all that flirty, but here's the UK Express article about it followed by the said interview...

Susanna Reid and Alex Turner's flirting was reciprocal

THERE'S been an extraordinarily censorious response to the interview conducted by Susanna Reid with Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys on the BBC Breakfast programme last week.

Reading some of the comments posted online you’d think Susanna, 42, was a shameless Jezebel who had flaunted herself and by doing so put poor Alex – a mere 27 by comparison – in some sort of hopelessly compromised situation.

If you watch the footage there’s no denying there’s a cheeky flirt going on. It’s also reciprocal
In fact far from appearing uncomfortable or embarrassed, I’d suggest that Alex looked like someone keenly aware that if it all got a bit too much there were other blokes out there who – only if they had to of course – would volunteer to undergo such a traumatic experience in his place.

P.S. I read somewhere that he's "single" again - is that true?

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 18-09-2013 at 09:32 AM.
19-09-2013
front row

Yeah, I didn't find the interview that flirty either, though the chemistry between the two of them is great.

Another quite funny article about how he can't be naughty on stage when his mother is around too:

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/al...tivals_3862921

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post

P.S. I read somewhere that he's "single" again - is that true?
I'm pretty sure he's still with Arielle

I laughed when I saw this on tumblr a while ago

Alex vs One Direction in Burberry Prorsum FW 2013/14 and in Saint Laurent Paris FW 2013/14

tumblr/arcticmonkeysus

20-09-2013
backstage pass

^haha! Alex wears both looks better though

24-02-2014
front row

I fall in love with him! ... and his voice!

23-06-2014
tfs star

Is it true he and Arielle Vandenberg broke up? I am so out of the loop.

23-06-2014
fashion insider

Oh yeah, I believe she has hooked up with someone new as well.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alex, turner