How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-06-2011
fashion elite

^ I KNOW! AND OMFG i get a chance to... well starting from the beggining... someone from the crew has spotted Win wandering around and they were like: 'look at the right' and there he was, and i just spontaniously waved to him and HE CAME TO US! he shaked my hand and we had a little chat, but i couldn't say a word except for ' my heart is beating so fast right know' , ' i'm so stressed out' bla bla and i made such a dumba** of myself but when i said that my English fails he said it is really good, and he was so nice, all smilling and so! i wanted to ask for a picture, i even had my phone in hand, but somehow i was afraid of, don't know why...

but that was HUGE, i think crazy and energetic are the best words to describe it! and i was waiting for William to start running and jumping on the stage, and he was so into it that he lost his stick never forget this concert!

25-06-2011
V.I.P.

Great story! <3
i saw them for the second time last week, they were amazing. Will almost fell badly but managed at the last second to get a grip of the construction. Sarah was standing in front of me later in the night watching other acts, but i didnt want to abrupt her. The whole band actually was all around the city for 2 days and Win even searched and plead some guys to allow him to play basket with them and later on gave them tickets for show and stuff. All in all, nobody had a bad word for them even tho there are 46 people all together in their tour camp.LOL

V.I.P.

oh and i forgot to add on a stylish note - regine actually googled our national designers and her and win went to their store and bought bunch of clothes (she even wore their dress at the concert).

fashion elite

sorry for bumping an old thread, like really REALLY OLD, but... can we (mods?) change the thread name to Arcade Fire instead of THE Arcade Fire, pretty pretty please

08-09-2013
fashion insider

Last night a vinyl rip of the first single from Arcade Fire's new album surfaced on the internet. It's called Reflektor. One of the producers is James Murphy, formerly of LCD Soundsystem. And this features guest vocals from one David Bowie! It's disco-tastic!

Links keep moving but currently you can hear it here:
http://www.stereogum.com/1462601/arc...eflektor/mp3s/

Campaign suggests this will be officially released on Monday night along with a video directed by Anton Corbijn.

thereflektors.com

08-09-2013
Rebaptising my badness

I heard it yesterday and, honestly, I didn't really like it. I expected much more from them, and this being the first release from the new album I wanted to be blown away. I'm looking forward to other singles from Reflektor though.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
arcade