How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-09-2005
V.I.P.

Oh I'm so happy that I found this thread I Bjork - her music, her style, her clips - everything.

She is one of the kind!

11-11-2005
tfs star

i like her music. well mostly homogenic.
i love the fact that she's weird. she's just so unique
and original. she has a very interesting face, although maybe not exactly my type of face. and i think i'm really starting to like her style a lot.
i mean, sometimes some of her outfits just really scares me but after the first reaction, i kind of start to like it. she's so daring!
i wish more people dressed like that.it's never boring, always so fun and colorful.modern!aw i'm really starting to like it.

03-01-2006
V.I.P.

some pics from style.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100069035.jpg (19.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 100095158.jpg (23.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 100120428.jpg (25.8 KB, 8 views)

03-01-2006
V.I.P.

more from style

03-01-2006
V.I.P.

Björk in Comme des Garçons

(style)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100070109.jpg (21.7 KB, 3 views)

03-01-2006
Zen
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolitaLuxe
bjork is certainly 'avant garde' in the eyes of simpletons ( for lack of a better word.) bjork is truly a maverick ( more so than ms. "maverick" herself, madonna)
her approach is like nobody in the business. she is really rebeliuos and punk rock to me- she just spitting in comformity's eye ! her music is superb, she is an artist, in all aspects. she's quite intellegent, daring and original, and for those who cannot see beyond the "swan dress" ......... you have britney and madonna.they arent too 'challenging'. I respect bjork for her bold , fierce and 'other worldy' persona .

actually i question people who like britney spears and think her vivid video meets WWF style is worthy

fashion can be art you know?.....some fashion is conceptual......etc. whats the use of fashion if it doesnt go beyond your own imagination?
You pretty much summed up everything I was thinking about......And I most definitely agree that Bjork is more of a "maverick" then Madonna herself....There is no genuine talent in Madonna...her only talent is to sell what is hip, what is in fashion in that moment or that year. And as for her music it's the same. (example her new disco album) Disco came and gone...why is she trying to bring it back??? .....Bjork could care less what style is in that moment, or that year because she thinks for herself and not out there to please anyone.....the fact that she's not a follower is great to me. Bjork and her music is her own. She's the 8 ball, the black sheep, a needle in a hay-stack!

Last edited by Zen; 03-01-2006 at 11:46 PM.
11-01-2006
front row

I am not a fan of her everyday style but I like the way she dresses for events. It is always a refreshing change compared with the other celebs (same old strapless dresses...). And I love her music (well, except for the last CD) and her photoshoots. Here are a couple of scans:

bj.jpg

bj1.jpg

bj2.jpg

bj3.jpg

bj5.jpg

bj6.jpg

bj7.jpg

bj4.jpg

11-01-2006
V.I.P.

I think she is a physco. After seeing that video where she attacked a reporter.

11-01-2006
Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeray
I think she is a physco. After seeing that video where she attacked a reporter.
Didn't the reporter say something to her son like, "why is your mom such a bitch?"
Bjork is so fierce, like a bear protecting her cub.

11-01-2006
V.I.P.

umm psychos kill people without remorse. ie not Bjork. that reporter was too much anyways.

She sure loves them Owl purses eh.

V.I.P.

Björk
Does anyone know the designers of the clothing Björk wears here (the link is near the bottom)?
It's from her Greatest Hits Album, Family Tree. I'm particularly looking at the clothing in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and last photos, but they could all be designed by the same person.
It only says the photos are by warren du preez + nick thornton-jones

http://www.allbjork.com/fr/spe/g-hits/index.php
Here is the link.

14-01-2006
rising star

WOW~I just love bjork! And that fuchsia top (3rd shot) with the white oceanic design...it's amazing and looks absolutely beautiful on her.

Those pics inspire me to wear more sensual, tactile outfits and channel my inner eccentric with things like feathers on my head. Maybe I can find one of those Prada feather hats that look like a pixie haircut, very chic.

15-01-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl
WOW~I just love bjork! And that fuchsia top (3rd shot) with the white oceanic design...it's amazing and looks absolutely beautiful on her.

Those pics inspire me to wear more sensual, tactile outfits and channel my inner eccentric with things like feathers on my head. Maybe I can find one of those Prada feather hats that look like a pixie haircut, very chic.
do you mean the feather hat like on this page? i agree prada is great with this kind of designing! i like her very much too. i hope you do enjoy wearing things like these i think they are much more interesting and fun to wear.

15-01-2006
front row

I love her song but her style....................... Lol

15-01-2006
V.I.P.

Oh, we need strawberry here.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
björk