How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
26-11-2006
  841
front row
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 342
this video has a song played at marni show the music is by frederic sanchez
http://imgs.marni-store.com/img/xymarni/flash/flvok.flv

 
 
10-01-2007
  842
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,872
can anyone rip chloes off the site?

 
10-01-2007
  843
Fat Karl
 
dior_couture1245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie
can anyone rip chloes off the site?
yeah..I'd like that one too

 
11-01-2007
  844
fashion elite
 
Miss Galliano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,539
anyone who can rippen ?

__________________
TLC= Tenderness,Love and Carrying
 
11-01-2007
  845
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Gender: homme
Posts: 15,925
Chanel FW06 Soundtrack

& you guys are in luck, Im not usually this nice

Chloe FW06 Soundtrack


 
11-01-2007
  846
Fat Karl
 
dior_couture1245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR1
Chanel FW06 Soundtrack

& you guys are in luck, Im not usually this nice

Chloe FW06 Soundtrack

says who?!:p

Thanks MUCHO GRANDE! I've been dying for Chloe's soundtrack!

 
11-01-2007
  847
V.I.P.
 
Schneller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 9,387
^^ nice jr1 you're are just too nice to everyone yay

__________________
Viva La Figa!
 
12-01-2007
  848
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Gender: homme
Posts: 15,925
^ No problem If there are any more you guys want Ill try & do for you

Could someone direct me to the post which contains Chanel FW06 track listings & Chloe?

 
12-01-2007
  849
fashion elite
 
Miss Galliano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 2,539
mucho gracias JR1

__________________
TLC= Tenderness,Love and Carrying
 
12-01-2007
  850
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Gender: homme
Posts: 15,925
Thankyou

 
12-01-2007
  851
Fat Karl
 
dior_couture1245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR1
^ No problem If there are any more you guys want Ill try & do for you

Could someone direct me to the post which contains Chanel FW06 track listings & Chloe?
I know the songs played at Chloe FW 06...I'm a huge fan of 90's hip/hop
The songs are in order, BTW.

"The Magic Number (1 2 3 Remix)" De La Soul
(I can't find the second one...)
"Really Sayin' Somethin'" Bananarama
(Don't know the fourth...)
(Google CANNOT come up with any results from the lyrics of this graffiti song...maybe you can...)
"Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge" De La Soul
"Ch-Check it Out" Beastie Boys (the version in the show may be a remix)
"Funky Cold Medina" A Flock of Seagulls
(Don't know the next)
"Gold Lion" Yeah Yeah Yeah's

 
13-01-2007
  852
windowshopping
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 37
Does anyone know the music that played during the Ralph Lauren womens fall 2006 runway show? please...

 
13-01-2007
  853
V.I.P.
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Gender: homme
Posts: 15,925
Quote:
Originally Posted by dior_couture1245
I know the songs played at Chloe FW 06...I'm a huge fan of 90's hip/hop
The songs are in order, BTW.

"The Magic Number (1 2 3 Remix)" De La Soul
(I can't find the second one...)
"Really Sayin' Somethin'" Bananarama
(Don't know the fourth...)
(Google CANNOT come up with any results from the lyrics of this graffiti song...maybe you can...)
"Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge" De La Soul
"Ch-Check it Out" Beastie Boys (the version in the show may be a remix)
"Funky Cold Medina" A Flock of Seagulls
(Don't know the next)
"Gold Lion" Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

 
14-01-2007
  854
spoilt victorian child
 
droogist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,975
Quote:
Originally Posted by dior_couture1245
I know the songs played at Chloe FW 06...I'm a huge fan of 90's hip/hop
The songs are in order, BTW.

"The Magic Number (1 2 3 Remix)" De La Soul
(I can't find the second one...)
"Really Sayin' Somethin'" Bananarama
(Don't know the fourth...)
(Google CANNOT come up with any results from the lyrics of this graffiti song...maybe you can...)
"Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin's Revenge" De La Soul
"Ch-Check it Out" Beastie Boys (the version in the show may be a remix)
"Funky Cold Medina" A Flock of Seagulls
(Don't know the next)
"Gold Lion" Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Last time I checked, "Funky Cold Medina" was by Tone-Loc. Though the thought of A Flock of Seagulls covering that song is pretty funny.

By the way, the second song on the playlist is Melle Mel - don't know the name of the track (or even if it has one) but it's from the film Downtown 81.

__________________
"Sometimes it's more important to be human, than to have good taste." - Bertolt Brecht
 
14-01-2007
  855
Fat Karl
 
dior_couture1245's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NY
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by droogist
Last time I checked, "Funky Cold Medina" was by Tone-Loc. Though the thought of A Flock of Seagulls covering that song is pretty funny.

By the way, the second song on the playlist is Melle Mel - don't know the name of the track (or even if it has one) but it's from the film Downtown 81.
...it is Tone-Loc...woops!

By the way, what song is played RIGHT before Jenifa Taught Me, it's a little oboe jazz rift...I though it was part of the Jenifa song, but it's not.


Last edited by dior_couture1245; 14-01-2007 at 02:27 PM.
 
Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
0607, fall or winter, music, runway
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.