How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-06-2010
V.I.P.

Just saw the new Muse show live yesterday. And honestly, this is the first time I'm kind of disappointed. They made a huge deal out of the new world tour having an amazing stage show and such, but other than the stage being a huge and ugly chump everything was the same as in the last show I saw in November. Even the setlist was identical to the one of the last leg of the tour.

11-07-2010
rising star

OMG! I FOUND A MUSE THREAD!! Lovely
This is my most favorite band!
Latest Twitter pic LOL

Let me introduce you Lady DomDom hehe

11-07-2010
backstage pass

haha that photo is epic!! can't believe he went on stage like this! but matt's outfit at that gig was pretty nice as well:

:p

source

12-07-2010
windowshopping

omg they are losin their way

03-08-2010
rising star

They are just having fun!

VOTE FOR MUSE HERE:
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2010/best-rock-video/

03-08-2010
V.I.P.

Haha those outfits...I am just so protective of Muse and I am hating the fact that now they seem to be some kind of household name, every itsy bitsy teen seem to listen them, damn Twilight

05-09-2010
rising star

I don't really mind about this fact. There are "Muse-Fan-by-Twilight"-fans who really are interested in them and deal with their music in every single way to get to know them better.

BUT there are also THOSE "Muse-Fan-by-Twilight"-fans who only know 3 songs even less having an idea what's the song about! THAT'S annoying and calling themselves "fans". Very sad.
I saw Muse live in Austria back in August. (BTW they were awesome! my first gig and it already turned into an addicition! I can't wait to see them. I hope they'll come to germany next year. if they don't... well I have to come TO THEM. Are you on the message board too?)
I saw a teenage girl with a "Team Edward" t-shirt...

I am sure Nicky, that when the whole Twilight hype is over (at least 2 another years), those who really love Muse's music are left. And those "Muse-Fan-by-Twilight" who only say they are fan cause of twilight, will not remember this band (which is sad cause they'll miss such a great music).

12-09-2010
backstage pass

^i'm on the messageboard too! i don't post there much though, i'm rather a silent reader the constant setlist moaning gets on my nerves a bit...

have you seen the wembley setlists? amazing!!! i wish i would have been there both nights!

12-11-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudyshambles View Post
^i'm on the messageboard too! i don't post there much though, i'm rather a silent reader the constant setlist moaning gets on my nerves a bit...

have you seen the wembley setlists? amazing!!! i wish i would have been there both nights!
Really? Awesome I am Stephanie*** on the board.

I used to post more but not much anymore. The constantly setlist moaning gets on my nerves too! Muse are just amazing live. It doesn't matter what songs they play. I will attend their concerts though.

Why are the people constantly moaning about the setlist... I always think "Then just don't go!!!!!" So annoying!

I often feel like they don't even love the band.

And about TR... If a band's music style is always the same, it gets boring. I think every music album is different. That's good!

Yes I saw the Wembley setlist! I still haven't forgiven myself that I didn't go! I wanted to but my parents were kinda like "in my way". I won't ever forgive myself such a huge mistake! I would have attend both gigs! I liked the friday setlist but saturday was just beyond awesomeness!!!!!!
Next time I'll be there no matter what! I hope they will have a few dates next year in europe. I have to start saving my pennys hehe

Last edited by StephlovesLoubi; 12-11-2010 at 08:33 AM.
13-11-2010
backstage pass

Hmph~ I understand you guys' indignation. The band goes on a mainstream movie and BANG fanboys and fangirls are everywhere. I rarely share my music for that reason

14-12-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBonChic View Post
Hmph~ I understand you guys' indignation. The band goes on a mainstream movie and BANG fanboys and fangirls are everywhere. I rarely share my music for that reason
That's true and I really agree with you. I don't share my music with everybody. I am sure the fans (by twilight) will fade away...

14-12-2010
goodbye kiss

Me too, I'm a bit selfish when it comes to bands
I confess I felt a bit p*ssed off with all the hype because of Twilight, but it seems it's faded away

15-12-2010
fashion icon

I saw Muse live yesterday in Melbourne They put on an amazing show, best concert I have been to. The week before I saw Linkin Park, U2 and Jay-z, but Muse smashed them I would love to see them again

goodbye kiss

I already loved Muse, I've been a fan since 2009, but after seeing them live, not only my love, but also my respect for the band incresead a lot. Matt is unbeliable, actually all of them are, some songs even sound better live! Need to see them again before I die, definitely

04-05-2011
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgirlbr View Post
Me too, I'm a bit selfish when it comes to bands
I confess I felt a bit p*ssed off with all the hype because of Twilight, but it seems it's faded away
Yes, it's fading away.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
muse