How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-02-2009
V.I.P.

^ I cannot wait!!

12-02-2009
scenester

o wow! ^ i cant wait either!!!

24-08-2009
V.I.P.

Good News, Muse's plug In Baby is gonna be in Guitar Hero 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR03kwmXhTc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR03kwmXhTc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Karen0193; 24-08-2009 at 10:30 PM.
14-09-2009
windowshopping

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the new album!! It was released in UK stores today, personally I can't get enough of it. As my friend put it however, "I still get the feeling that Matt's been knocking off tunes a little again". The lyrics are great though, it's like a 1984 rock opera (Matt cited George Orwell's book as a major influence on the lyrics).

tfs star

Loooove the album. Love love LOVE it.

16-09-2009
backstage pass

The Resistance is amazing, very different from their older ones though, but it's not a bad thing at all! My favorite songs from it are Unnatural Selection, Resistance and Undisclosed Desires! They're all great.

16-09-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, it's a great album!

16-09-2009
backstage pass

I can't stop listening to the new album! I've got 'Resistance' on repeat at the moment, such a phenomenal track - it's giving me chills.

18-09-2009
rising star

Hi. I just became a fan of Muse. I didn't know about them until I saw them at the MTV VMAs. I heard that they were an inspiration to the Twilight author, but I never checked out their music. I actually do like the Twilight saga books. I also knew that they were on the soundtrack for Twilight, but I didn't really care about the soundtrack. I can't believe that I overlooked this band. I saw them perform at the VMAs and I just had to learn more about this band. I just bought Resistance. What other CDs should I buy? Or should I just buy certain songs?

18-09-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by tool_fan View Post
Hi. I just became a fan of Muse. I didn't know about them until I saw them at the MTV VMAs. I heard that they were an inspiration to the Twilight author, but I never checked out their music. I actually do like the Twilight saga books. I also knew that they were on the soundtrack for Twilight, but I didn't really care about the soundtrack. I can't believe that I overlooked this band. I saw them perform at the VMAs and I just had to learn more about this band. I just bought Resistance. What other CDs should I buy? Or should I just buy certain songs?
You might like the 2 previous albums, Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations. : )

My favorite album is "Absolution", it's SO good!! My favorite songs are 'Sing for Absolution', 'time is running out' and 'Hysteria'.
"Black Holes and Revelations" is also a good album, my favorites from this one are 'Knights of Cydonia', 'Assassin' and 'Invincible'.
I got the "Resistance" 3 days ago and it's different from their previous albums but I'm really enjoying it, so far! Love the song Uprising (my favorite), also Resistance, Undisclosed Desires and MK Ultra.

Last edited by Pinkey; 18-09-2009 at 07:17 AM.
19-09-2009
tfs star

The "Origin of symmetry" is considered to be one of the best British rock albums ever released so I'd definitely recommend that

20-09-2009
rising star

Thanks Pinkey and Aqua Tofana. I will listen to those. I know that I do like Time is Running Out. I didn't know that song until now. I can't wait to hear other songs. I have The Resistance and I do love that CD. The last three songs are really long. Of course I like Uprising. That is why I bought the cd. I also like Resistance. Undisclosed Desires sounds really cool like Depeche Mode. I love how there is some classical music on some of the songs. Overall, it is a good cd.

20-09-2009
V.I.P.

^ yeah, Origin of Symmetry is really amazing but my favourite is really Absolution and Stephenie Meyer once said that Absolution is her favourite album by them.

fashion elite

I think that origin of symmetry is not only Muse's best album but it is one of the greatest albums in music history.. You should definately buy that

front row

I am in love with their new album. Can't stop listening to it, I like it better than Black Holes I think.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
muse