How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-05-2005
windowshopping

I have too much to say.
Posting something may be a mistake. I'm afraid once I start writing about Radiohead, I will never stop.

Radiohead, is not like any other band; they are beyond musicians; they are artists, poets and overall geniuses. Their musical composition is unbelievable to the point that string quartets and pianists have released albums of Radiohead covers; music that they themselves could never have written. They do not follow trends, they do what they feel they should do; what they want to do. They remain in the limelight and in the heart of their fans and anyone who appreciates good music despite the fact that they are not consistently on convers of magazines, airbrushed and 'cool'. Their album art and the entire art direction of their albums is genius an unique (look up stanley donwood who creates them), and Thom's lyrics are strange and beautiful. Their music videos are odd and outstanding and everything they do is different and unique to them. RADIOHEAD WILL NEVER DIE. Nothing this good does. The fact that I like them, that my mother likes them, that my teacher appreciates them despite not exactly liking them, shows that they transcend, and that they are incredible. MY GOD THEY ARE GREAT. You don't have to like them, but you all have to admit, there's something special here...something really special.

THE END

02-05-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxmode
MP - Can you send the file again -- it's expired. I'm dying to hear it!
Yeah Mullet can you try uploading it again pleeeease? I can never get too much Radiohead.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by effingspecial
Posting something may be a mistake. I'm afraid once I start writing about Radiohead, I will never stop.

Radiohead, is not like any other band; they are beyond musicians; they are artists, poets and overall geniuses. Their musical composition is unbelievable to the point that string quartets and pianists have released albums of Radiohead covers; music that they themselves could never have written. They do not follow trends, they do what they feel they should do; what they want to do. They remain in the limelight and in the heart of their fans and anyone who appreciates good music despite the fact that they are not consistently on convers of magazines, airbrushed and 'cool'. Their album art and the entire art direction of their albums is genius an unique (look up stanley donwood who creates them), and Thom's lyrics are strange and beautiful. Their music videos are odd and outstanding and everything they do is different and unique to them. RADIOHEAD WILL NEVER DIE. Nothing this good does. The fact that I like them, that my mother likes them, that my teacher appreciates them despite not exactly liking them, shows that they transcend, and that they are incredible. MY GOD THEY ARE GREAT. You don't have to like them, but you all have to admit, there's something special here...something really special.
Amazing description of Radiohead there. your username as well..I wish IIII was special.

V.I.P.

for luxmode, twilight..and anyone else..
Arpeggi

woolgathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof
for luxmode, twilight..and anyone else..
Arpeggi
Thank you . The sound was a bit crackly (I always seem to have that problem with yousendit stuff), but otherwise it sounded really good and really different. I need to see them live again...It seemed like the crowd loved it!

05-05-2005
V.I.P.

you're welcome luxmode. i'm glad you liked it:p

..i dont want to turn twilight's thread into a groupie thread but seriously ..

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof
you're welcome luxmode. i'm glad you liked it:p

..i dont want to turn twilight's thread into a groupie thread but seriously ..
No problemo. I'll swoon with you.

The song: Very cosmic and unusual, I quite like it.

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by effingspecial

Oh gosh perfectly written.
conclusion: DITO!!

Aaah i can't add anything to that, brillantly put!

I saw them twice, one time in Germany on the Southside Festival, and one time i travelled to Newcastle to see them in the Television Arena.
And i'm still not over the fact that i couldn't go when they, for once, played here in Switzerland, two years ago.

25-05-2005
backstage pass

MulletProof, unfortunately it has expired again.. could you please post the link one more time! I'm very sorry.. I'm just dying to hear it!

25-05-2005
V.I.P.

my pleasure, martini.

one more time :
arpeggi

psst, are you guys aware there are 10 in a 100 chances they're touring in spring 2006 in support of their new album (february 2006 apparently). i'm so excited

backstage pass

thanks so much!

VERY cool song.. mulletproof is my hero

25-05-2005
front row

I loveeee them!! I've wanted to see them in concer for such a long time but its seems close to impossible to get tickets and they don't seem to tour much. My favorite cd of theirs is probably Ok Computer, its just classic. Every song is amazing. I also love the song 'fake plastic trees' and 'anyone can play guitar'- i want this song played at my funeral.

04-08-2005
V.I.P.

so i wanted to bump this and couldnt find a way to do it other than posting my recently found very own photos of the show :

the quality is crap but i think they should be appreciated for what they are :p :

everything in its right place..

there are more but the hugeness of this seems enough

daisy in my lazy eye

Ahhh I don't think I have to ask whether it was good. Where's your head btw? It reminds me of that Coldplay video. Who was first? :p

Do we have an Electrelane thread? I still have those pics

04-08-2005
V.I.P.

the fine line between using lights as part of the show and using lights to impress people and distract them from crap singles.

if you're an athlete fan, i'm sure you'll know who was first in the group, and who has left them with their nonsense melodies to step in the next level

now go and make an electrane thread so i get back my sympathy for you, little bitch.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
radiohead