How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-07-2006
rising star

The Spinto Band
I searched but I couldn't find a thread on this seriously great band! so it was really time I started one. I think this band is amazing (you should see them live - such energy!). they're my personal favourites at the moment so if you haven't heard them yet - check them out!

some pictures I took yesterday (maybe not very good photos but I cant be bothered to find any else.. ) ;

17-07-2006
earthbound

I saw them play live too! You're right about their energy, I love the twitchy leg dance and their puppet-like expressions when they perform. What songs from the album are your favorites?

18-07-2006
rising star

haha, yeah! I love that about them I cant belive more people like the spinto band! they're so frickin awesome.
I love all of them, but oh mandy is one great song. I love it. direct to helmet and so kind stacey are to great songs aswell.
what about you?

earthbound

I like Mountain, Crack The Whip and Brown Boxes best...
and I think the weakest song on the album is that last Atari one.

18-07-2006
trendsetter

I really like them...Mountains and Oh Mandy are good

18-07-2006
rising star

I saw them live but was unimpressed.

rising star

^are you serious!? best live band Ive ever seen.

I never get tired of oh mandy.. I love. mountains is good too. and japan is an island, hah. I like the fact that they dont take it all to serious. that they do it just for fun.

earthbound

I wouldn't say the best live band but I think the show always depends on how the crowd reacts. If the reception they get is bored people staring at their feet of course they won't feel like performing their best.

18-07-2006
rising star

my sister is in love with this band too and she tired to get me to listen, i heard Oh Mandy, its a little too pop-ish for me, but i always give things a second listen so i won't rule them out yet

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
band, spinto