His latest single is called 'The Way I Are' (youtube) and features R&B singer Keri Hilson and rapper D.O.E. His lates album was released in the beginning of April and is called 'Timbaland Presents Shock Value'. Timbo has worked with enormous number of musicians including Aaliyah, Missy Elliott, Nas, Jay-Z, Limp Bizkit, The Pussycat Dolls, Diddy, Bjork, Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake and is also now working with Duran Duran and Madonna.
Mr. Timbo needs a break. ASAP!!! Few more albums released under his supervision and everyone will get tired of his original sound. I know Beyonce is currently working with him and new song 'beautiful nightmare' sounds really good, but enough is enough. A break for about a year or so would be a good decision.
I totally agree with you Jeanster. I used to like some of his tracks but it's just too much. Whereever you go, there's only Timbaland and pretty much every artist is working with him just to be successful. Like you said it's enough. I'm sick of it really. Time for some Individuality guys!
I see where youre coming from BUT, timbo is so different every time with all of his beats fair enough hes doing allot but it all sounds different and unique to me he is a genius and all that he is creating right now is on point!
Its just because he is doing allot of pop now people say he is putting too much out but he did just as much work in the rnb industry aaliyah, missy e etc
Timberland and Beyonce, from the two songs ive heard so far it sounds crazy good, and I love this direction and scream.
* "Morning After Dark", featuring SoShy and Nelly Furtado, premiered on October 16, 2009 on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show, On-Air with Ryan Seacrest with Timbaland describing it as the kick-off song from the project. It was later confirmed actual single release of the song would feature an additional verse from Nelly Furtado. Both versions were made available for download from October 26, 2009 but the version featuring SoShy will be used for the music video.
* "Say Something" featuring Canadian rapper Drake was released to US itunes on November 3, 2009.. On November 24, 2009, Rap-Up magazine posted a 30-second sneak peak of the music video. It has been sent to radio as an urban single.
* "Carry Out" featuring Justin Timberlake is the third single from the album. It was sent to US radio on December 1, 2009.
* "If We Ever Meet Again" featuring Katy Perry will be the album's second single in the United Kingdom (fourth overall) due for release February 15, 2010.
* "Undertow" featuring The Fray and Esthero charted on the Billboard Hot 100 at 100, the week ending November 28, 2009.
* "We Belong to the Music" (with Miley Cyrus) and "If We Ever Meet Again" (with Katy Perry) were both released to the US iTunes store as promotional singles on December 1, 2009.
 Track listing
All tracks were produced by Timbaland. Additional and co-productions are donated below. The album contains several music samples and interpolations also listed below.
Download edition / International cd release
1. "Intro" (with DJ Felli Fel) — 0:49
2. "Carry Out" (with Justin Timberlake) (J. Timberlake, James D. Washington, Timothy Clayton) — 3:53
3. "Lose Control" (with JoJo) (Nikesha Briscoe) — 4:28
4. "Meet In tha Middle" (with Bran' Nu) (Clayton, Brandy Norwood, John Maultsby, Paul Dawson, Jamal Jones) — 4:01
5. "Say Something" (with Drake) (Aubrey Drake Graham, Clayton, Maultsby) — 4:01
6. "Tomorrow In the Bottle" (with Chad Kroeger & Sebastian) (Garland Mosley, Washington, Clayton, Chad Kroeger, Brandon Deener) — 5:28
* is a remake of "Bottom of the Bottle" by Sebastian, interpolating and sampling the first verse.
7. "We Belong to the Music" (with Miley Cyrus) (Washington, Walter Milsap, Candice Nelson) — 4:28
8. "Morning After Dark" (with Nelly Furtado & SoShy) (Deborah Epstein, Michelle Bell, Keri Hilson, Washington, Maultsby, Nelly Furtado) — 3:52
9. "If We Ever Meet Again" (with Katy Perry) (Washington, busbee) — 4:59
10. "Can You Feel It" (with Esthero & Sebastian) (Clayton, Washington, G. Mosley) — 4:44
11. "Ease Off the Liquor" (Washington, Maultsby, Clayton) — 5:58
12. "Undertow" (with The Fray & Esthero) (Isaac Slade, Washington, Joe King) — 4:22
13. "Timothy Where You Been" (with Jet) (Washington, Clayton, Chris Cester) — 4:47
* interpolates and samples Jet's 2003 song "Timothy" from their debut album Get Born.
14. "Long Way Down" (with Daughtry) (Washington, Chris Daughtry, Joey Barnes, Josh Paul, Josh Steely, Brian Craddock) — 4:23
15. "Marchin' On (Timbaland Remix)" (with OneRepublic) (Ryan Tedder, Washington) — 4:12
* remix, orginal song featured on OneRepublic's second studio album, Waking Up.
16. "The One I Love" (with Keri Hilson & D.O.E.) (Maultsby, Briscoe, Dennis Matkosky) — 4:34
* contains elements of Michael Sembello's 1983 single "Maniac".
17. "Symphony" (with Attitude, Bran'Nu & D.O.E) (Clayton, Norwood, Washington, Maultsby, Keithin Pittman) — 4:21
* interpolations from "The Symphony" by Masta Ace, Craig G, Kool G Rap and Big Daddy Kane.
Shock Value II is the third solo studio album, from American record producer Timbaland serving as the second volume of the platinum-selling Shock Value which topped charts worldwide and received 16 platinum certifications.
Initially slated for a 2008 release the project was pushed into 2009 and tentatively confirmed for November 23, 2009 through Blackground Records, however, it has been pushed back once more to December 7, 2009 in the UK and December 8 in the US.