How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / the Art of Noise
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-01-2005
barcode

Currently hate anything by Usher, but that's more because of him then anything else.

Lindsay Lohan's "song" Rumors....more electronic voice modification then I can keep track of.

Anything by 50 Cent, how someone with talent such as Eminem's discovered that overrated, stereotypical rapper that's offering nothing new to music except the word "wankster" is beyond me.

Not sure who said it, but I can't believe someone said "Smells Like Teen Spirit"...that song defined an era.

20-01-2005
fashion icon

A Thousand Miles-Vanessa Carlton just horrible!!! annoying voice range awwgggg

And now I want to ask.. I was in my early teens when "smells like teen spirit" was a major hit,so I want to know,which era was "that" one it defined,or which generation?.. cause "thank the lord"it wasn't mine.....

20-01-2005
barcode

The era that marked the end of glitz, glam, flash, pop, empty music. A.K.A the early Nineties, it pretty much changed the mood of music at the time.

20-01-2005
fashion icon

but it lasted less then 4 years..(fortunately,cause all was about that "No one loves me,I need drugs while I don't like to take showers cause I hate "the media"blues" which is a lie,cause if they don't like to be commercial,come on!! just stay there.. playing in your garage and don't go there for the big money..)and it turn into this trashy rock and the "make believe" punk,that has hypnotyzed most of the teenagers... quite sad...

20-01-2005
V.I.P.

Five For Fighting have the most ANNOYING voice ever.

20-01-2005
V.I.P.

Shania Twain is pretty creepy too, ever heard a song from her where she's litterally "barking" during the middle of her song!?

20-01-2005
backstage pass

any song with the word booty in it.

20-01-2005
barcode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball79
but it lasted less then 4 years..(fortunately,cause all was about that "No one loves me,I need drugs while I don't like to take showers cause I hate "the media"blues" which is a lie,cause if they don't like to be commercial,come on!! just stay there.. playing in your garage and don't go there for the big money..)and it turn into this trashy rock and the "make believe" punk,that has hypnotyzed most of the teenagers... quite sad...
Just remember that that is YOUR interpretation and YOUR opinion of early Nineties music. But regardless of whether or not you liked it, Nirvana's song did come to define that era, which is why I said what I did.

20-01-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike413
Just remember that that is YOUR interpretation and YOUR opinion of early Nineties music. But regardless of whether or not you liked it, Nirvana's song did come to define that era, which is why I said what I did.
how old are you? believe me.. if you would experience that time as a teenager ,you would understand what kind of "phonyness" was all that rebellion of "grunge"

23-01-2005
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

"Real World" by Matchbox Twenty, that sound has ALWAYS urked me
"Turn Me On" by Kevin Lyttle, HATE that song, UGH
"Mambo Number" Five, Lou Vega
ANYTHING by Jo Jo

23-01-2005
backstage pass

Nirvana Aughggggg I Dont Understand Why All The Teenagers Like This Kind Of Music There Was A Lot Of Bands Like Soundgarden And Blind Melon Pearl Jam , Metallica Who Were More Popular Than This Band

front row

Rumours by Lindsay Lohan.

23-01-2005
|/mirror queen\|

I should be so lucky- by Killye Minogue

27-01-2005
front row

Theres too much hate going towards Kylie Minogue

But heres two, itsz actually ahrd to remeber really bad songs becasue when ever they come on the radio I immediatley change the station
Crosby stills nash and young - carry on
jefferson starship -0 we built this city

27-01-2005
living in the sprawl

cotton eyed joe

y-piece,
and tu
rned into a castle for some towering queen
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
songs, worst