How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-08-2006
ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

The 10 hottest billionaire heiresses 2006
Heres the list for this year

http://www.forbes.com/2006/07/26/cz_...&partner=yahoo

I didnt know Julia Dreyfus was a billionaire heiress!

04-08-2006
tfs star

Me neither! I like how she's managed not to make it the main thing she's known for, I adore her!

Also, about 8 years ago Ivanka Trump used to be absolutely STUNNING, when she was in her late teens, but she looks really different now...

04-08-2006
Meg
inspired contemplation

The Julia Louis-dreyfus thing is really interesting. Thanks for the link

04-08-2006
101st monkey airborne

The 10 least-hottest billionaire heiresses 2006
10. Ignatz da Silva: great-granddaughter of Brazilian textile and dressed-peccary magnate, Konrad Braunmiller, is fond of the disco and the soga del alma de Santo Daime. She's launching a doll in her own image which you can lick.

9. Caroline Chockfullonuts, coffee heiress. Sources site the family jingle thusly:

Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,
heavenly coffee, heavenly coffee

Chock full o'Nuts is that heavenly coffee,

Better coffee a millionaire's money can't buy.

Caroline is a lonely girl with OCD and perfect pitch.

8. It's your turn. Who is the 8th least-hottest billionaire heiress of 2006? If you can't help, I'm going to bed. And if you can help, I'm still going to bed.

Last edited by mellowdrama; 04-08-2006 at 01:54 AM.
04-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
I didnt know Julia Dreyfus was a billionaire heiress!
I thought she was just another Hollywood actress! I didn't even know she was French.

But satisfaction brought it back
04-08-2006
fashion elite

I think it's really cool that I had NO CLUE about JLD being an heiress...she made her career on talent, and not being known for her wealth or family name!

Dylan Lauren has to be my favorite. Anyone who came up with the idea of a crazy giant candy store is awesome!

Georgina Bloomberg is so gorgeous, as is Amanda Hearst. Georgina's equestrienne career is very impressive!

04-08-2006
front row

Found this on answers.com. quite interesting...

Gerard Louis-Dreyfus

Gérard Louis-Dreyfus (born 1932 in Paris, France), also known as William Louis-Dreyfus, is a French businessman and one of the richest men in the world, his and his family's net worth is estimated at $2.9 billion by Forbes magazine.

He is the son of businessman/racecar driver Pierre Louis-Dreyfus, and his first wife, who was the daughter of an American industrialist. His cousin is Jean Louis-Dreyfus, grandson of the family business founder, Leopold Louis-Dreyfus.

In 1940 he moved to the United States with his American mother after her divorce from Pierre. By 1945 he had adopted the name William as a symbol of his integration into American society.

While in France he retains the name Gérard, in the US he is William. He graduated from Duke University and Duke University Law School, he worked at the law firm of Dewey Ballantine, New York, before joining Louis Dreyfus in 1965.

The family business, the Louis Dreyfus Group, encompass citrus, agricultural commodities, energy (crude oil and petroleum products, natural gas, petrochemicals and plastic resins), Agricultural Financial Risk Management, manufacturing, real estate, shipping, and telecommunications.

His daughter, by former wife, Judith Bowles, is actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus. His cousin is Robert Louis-Dreyfus, the former owner of Adidas.

04-08-2006
rising star

Its nice to know that some of them are educated and are business women, i admire Dylan lauren for starting her candy company, and i like Ivanka trump. I could care less about paris, nicky, and some those other ones.

05-08-2006
V.I.P.

They all look rather plain to me except for Ivanka. She is known to be very level-headed and someone with a lot of integrity. I think that shows in her face. I mean she is already beautiful but it adds to that.

I thought you guys all meant Julie Dreyfus from Kill Bill. Now she was gorgeous.

Least hot? I think half this list can go on yours Mellow

05-08-2006
V.I.P.

I had no idea about Julia! Its cool that she made a name for herself and didn't flaunt her family background (like, oh, I dont know, Paris Hilton).

07-08-2006
tfs star

oh my god, I'm amazed re Julia's background

07-08-2006
V.I.P.

Julia is pretty impressive; she didn't use her family background to get herself famous. Thanks, Urban.

chaos reigns

Hum ... no surprises on the list except Julia ... I remember on E! How they once mentioned this california black girl who was the epitome of class ... she won prizes as an equestrian and such .. just saw a couple of images but she looked SO stunning!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuggaStiletto
I think it's really cool that I had NO CLUE about JLD being an heiress...she made her career on talent, and not being known for her wealth or family name!

Dylan Lauren has to be my favorite. Anyone who came up with the idea of a crazy giant candy store is awesome!

Georgina Bloomberg is so gorgeous, as is Amanda Hearst. Georgina's equestrienne career is very impressive!
Neither did I...and it's good that she made a name for herself! I agree.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
10, 2006, billionaire, heiresses, hottest