2012 : is the world ending? and what happens after that? - Page 18 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-06-2009
#Resist

I think the world could end sooner rather than later, but Fox News is the very last place I would expect to be reporting the straight story on how it will actually happen.

In my view, all the signs point to an upshift in consciousness rather than the physical end of the world in 2012.

Whatever's happening to the planet (and I do think we should all make its health a personal priority), what's for sure is we each have a limited time left on it, and should make the most of every moment.

07-06-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Yeah, just think, parts of Africa, Asia and South America could become popular places to live since they never got suckered into electronics. They already know how to survive without all the silly trinkets. The Third World could suddenly become the First World.
That's very true possibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
I think the world could end sooner rather than later, but Fox News is the very last place I would expect to be reporting the straight story on how it will actually happen.

In my view, all the signs point to an upshift in consciousness rather than the physical end of the world in 2012.

Whatever's happening to the planet (and I do think we should all make its health a personal priority), what's for sure is we each have a limited time left on it, and should make the most of every moment.
Yes, I do agree with you, after reading more about the end of the world predictions, I don't think the world will end at all, I do think it will be a start of new age, a new cicle in the world. I believe the Sun Storm will actually occur in 2012 & that something positive will happen in December 21, 2012.

07-06-2009
the crying of humanity

I still have yet to see any concrete evidence that anything, good or bad, will happen in 2012...

07-06-2009
#Resist

^ For concrete evidence, I reckon you have to wait till afterwards

I read a 2012 book last year that was predicting the destruction of the planet by natural disaster by the end of 2008. It sure didn't seem like it was happening to me, but I now have concrete evidence that that author is full of sh!t

07-06-2009
don't look down

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanutbutter View Post
I still have yet to see any concrete evidence that anything, good or bad, will happen in 2012...
Though there's bound to be all sorts of nutters currently planning stuff, because they've been seduced by the idea of mystical calendars or numerology, and they want to become someone important.

But they'll probably get the date wrong - there's probably been some miscalculation or misinterpretation somewhere in history, and the End Of The World is actually due in two months' time.

Also, there are numerous important events in the Mayan worldview that have already happened. An alignment with the Galactic Centre - the Mayan's centre of the universe and 'god of gods' - happens every year around 21st December, so talk of that isn't anything new. And over the past while, there have been numerous planetary events happening around that area, so in terms of astrology, the big stuff happened in 2006-7 when Pluto was active in that area.

For instance, on 19th December 2007, the Sun was conjunct Pluto on the Galactic Centre, an event that happens only once every 26,000 years. But life went on.

07-06-2009
V.I.P.

^That event happened to Pluto in 2006? I read that's impossible to predict, although it seems that's what the Mayans predict for December 21, 2012. And scientists say that it could make several earth quakes during the Polos shift & for that result end with the humanity. And I read also that was an event like that, that annihilated the Dinosaurs. Some people say the world renewed 3 times already, or that be, there was already 3 ends of the world & this is 4th "world's life".

07-06-2009
fashion icon

Someone told me that the end of the world will be more of a spiritual change rather than a physical one.

07-06-2009
V.I.P.

^a spiritual change? could you explain yourself better. are you talking about the Judgement Day?

07-06-2009
#Resist

^ No, I don't believe so. I believe she's referring to the same upshift in consciousness that I was referring to.

My belief is that there is no such thing as a Judgment Day ... that when we die (and sometimes during an NDE as well), we have wise assistance in processing our own life and the lessons we should learn from it--what we did wrong and what we did right, what we could have done better. And in my view, karma is operational not only in this lifetime, but across lifetimes. IOW, we judge ourselves. You can do a version of this while you're alive too ...

07-06-2009
Confused & Bewildered

^^^ We are biological organisms. When we die, we're worm food, nothing more. Just another notch in the food chain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
Some people say the world renewed 3 times already, or that be, there was already 3 ends of the world & this is 4th "world's life".
The first three probably were without humans. Hopefully the fifth will be also and the planet will get a chance to heal from all the damage done by the human parasite infestation.

07-06-2009
#Resist

Quote:
^^^ We are biological organisms. When we die, we're worm food, nothing more. Just another notch in the food chain.

The first three probably were without humans. Hopefully the fifth will be also and the planet will get a chance to heal from all the damage done by the human parasite infestation.
That is what happens to our bodies, yes.

There are people who have come back from near death experiences reporting having had a review experience. People have also described these reviews during past life regressions.

However, some people draw a distinction between white souls (e.g., Gandhi), grey souls, and black souls (e.g., Hitler). Based on what they say, someone like Hitler who has chosen the dark side wouldn't go through a review like this because he has no interest in learning anything. They are for souls who have an interest in learning and improving themselves. That isn't everyone.

08-06-2009
fashion icon

^ I believe too as I have seen spiritual beings twice in my life.

08-06-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:

So you believe that we humans born and die and after that, absolutely nothing of us stays? we gone, like we never ever existed?

What certain do you have the first 3 were without humans? if there was even 3. So if the planet would renew, heal itself, what's point of no having humans in the 5th "world's life"?

Last edited by Filipe; 08-06-2009 at 08:25 AM.

08-06-2009
don't look down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe View Post
^That event happened to Pluto in 2006? I read that's impossible to predict, although it seems that's what the Mayans predict for December 21, 2012.
Aye, the Pluto activity started in that area started in 2006, and continued for a while, with it moving across the Galactic Core. The first conjunction in 2006 happens 'once every 248 years' and the one in 2007 was a 'once every 26,000 years' event.

I think it was December 23rd 2007 that there was some sort of multi-planet alignment with the Galactic Centre, involving us, the Sun, Mars, Mercury and Jupiter - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjunc...rology%29#2007

So this big Mayan calendar stuff has been going on for ages now, with all sorts of significant happenings already behind us.

08-06-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
^ No, I don't believe so. I believe she's referring to the same upshift in consciousness that I was referring to.

My belief is that there is no such thing as a Judgment Day ... that when we die (and sometimes during an NDE as well), we have wise assistance in processing our own life and the lessons we should learn from it--what we did wrong and what we did right, what we could have done better. And in my view, karma is operational not only in this lifetime, but across lifetimes. IOW, we judge ourselves. You can do a version of this while you're alive too ...
That's a very good point ... I don't know, I kinda believe that if there was an end of the world the Judgement Day would take place where Jesus comes to earth to save the white souls & kill the anti-christ. And Nostradamus predicted the only 3 anti-christ that would ever exist until the end of the world & he was correct about the 2 first, Napoleon & Hitler ... although he failed on the last one since he said it was Sadam but he's dead by now. Some people that believe the Judgement Day really can happen, think that's very nearly to occur.

One question for you, what do think about the crop circles ?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2012, ending, world