How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
02-04-2005
  1
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,480
50 Cent to Launch Women's Underwear Line
Rapper to sell girl's undies

By BECI WOOD
Sun Online

HIP-HOP star 50 Cent is set to enter into yet another business venture - this time women's lingerie.

The rapper's portfolio already boasts vitamin water and porn videos - and now his G-Unit clothing label is set to treat female fans to their own range of raunchy underwear.

Sexy singer Olivia, who is the only female in 50 Cent's G-Unit rap collective, tells Allhiphop.com, "I'm coming out with a G-Unit lingerie line, we're actually gonna do that. I wear the G-Unit women's line, like, all the time.

"Most people don't know how really high end that stuff is. I get the 2006 (collection). I always get the line ahead of the stuff that comes out, so I get to see everything before.

"(People are) gonna be real surprised when they see, because, like I said, it's not a regular line. We have the best designers put in place, and (50 Cent) always oversees everything.

"And they come to me and find out about the patterns or buttons and stuff that should go on, so everybody's real hands on when it comes to that."

  Reply With Quote
 
03-04-2005
  2
V.I.P.
 
morgan38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,394

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  3
barcode
 
Spike413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New York
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,411
I hate this man, he is the epitome of all things I find wrong in America.....or rap, whatever.

__________________
You need to move fashion forward when there's a reason to move fashion forward - Tom Ford

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  4
V.I.P.
 
AlexN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Gender: homme
Posts: 8,772
trash, trash, trash, trash, TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope that someday people start using the word "really" again, instead of incorrectly swapping it with "real". That annoys me so much...

I mean, that annoys me real good.

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  5
V.I.P.
 
morgan38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Gender: femme
Posts: 4,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
trash, trash, trash, trash, TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope that someday people start using the word "really" again, instead of incorrectly swapping it with "real". That annoys me so much...

I mean, that annoys me real good.
Ugh that bugs so much when people say that too! I thought I was the only one who noticed.

And you're right this is nothing but trash...as is almost everything that comes out of the rap community today.

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  6
V.I.P.
 
Diorling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 6,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylegurrl
"(People are) gonna be real surprised when they see, because, like I said, it's not a regular line. We have the best designers put in place, and (50 Cent) always oversees everything.
That's not very comforting.

Olivia wears the womens line, has anyone seen the Candy Shop video?

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  7
I loved you
 
breathe0xygen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Downtown New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,125
^ i have... it was the usual. women being seductive etc.etc. It seems thats all it is in music videos these days. I wouldn't even bother looking at the lingerie line his making now... I certaintly do not want to look like the women in the video.

__________________

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  8
V.I.P.
 
TheSoCalledPrep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Gender: femme
Posts: 5,307
I agree with everything said in this thread. Candy Shop, the song AND the video, is complete RAUNCH. Where is the FCC NOW?!

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  9
rising star
 
Venús As A Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Éire
Gender: homme
Posts: 160
Oh lordy, i hope he chokes on his own lingerie... Il est... con

__________________
I can design you a fairytale...
  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  10
front row
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 319
hate him.I have always disliked him since he came to the indrusty.he's big just because of Eminem.

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  11
V.I.P.
 
AlexN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Gender: homme
Posts: 8,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoCalledPrep
I agree with everything said in this thread. Candy Shop, the song AND the video, is complete RAUNCH. Where is the FCC NOW?!
Seriously...

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  12
front row
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by james
hate him.I have always disliked him since he came to the indrusty.he's big just because of Eminem.
That's not true, his fame has nothing to do with Eminem. He came out at a time where people wanted commercialized rap. Just about everyone could listen to his music ex. In the Club, 21 questions and another that I can't remember.

With that being said I don't care for him at all, I can't believe that people will actually buy his underwear line.

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  13
& b
 
Alejandro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: MIAMI
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,094
Ew, that's so sick and perverted... agh, I hope he drowns in his diamonds and never come out of it...

__________________
Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children.
  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  14
front row
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro
Ew, that's so sick and perverted... agh, I hope he drowns in his diamonds and never come out of it...
That's so funny and mean at the same time.

  Reply With Quote
03-04-2005
  15
barcode
 
Spike413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: New York
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro
Ew, that's so sick and perverted... agh, I hope he drowns in his diamonds and never come out of it...
But Ale....waste all of those beautiful diamonds???? Have a heart man

__________________
You need to move fashion forward when there's a reason to move fashion forward - Tom Ford

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
50, cent, launch, line, underwear, women
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.