How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-07-2013
backstage pass

Not sure how reliable the DailyMail is, but according to them Nina found out about his engagement via text message from him.
Story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-message.html

24-07-2013
V.I.P.

^ DM is not that reliable--according to the ppl Ive met on the Internet. I have seen many ppl complaining about it online, but I am not sure.

However, I wouldnt be surprised if the story is real. Adam could be a real j*** sometimes I guess. I wanted to say Poor Nina but I think she should have seen it coming back when Adam started to date her after Behati.

31-07-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo were spotted in Soho on Monday doing some casual apartment shopping!
We're thrilled this seksi couple is already taking steps towards a duel life!
Adam is currently in NYC filming Can a Song Save Your Life? with Keira Knightly, and Behati has been close by his side!
Wonder what their new pad will look like?
Think rocker chic meets runway!
Perez Hilton

I hope they find something precious for Gollum.

31-07-2013
windowshopping

Wait, I remembered that Adam kissed a girl in VS show last year... And will he kiss this girl in VS show next year?

i also wonder if Behati's gonna invite the girl to their weddings?

01-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Carson Daly Mocks Adam Levine's Engagement: "He's Dated the Entire Victoria's Secret Catalog!

Adam Levine better get Blake Shelton to defend him! While taking over co-hosting duties and filling in for Willie Geist on the Today show Thursday, August 1, Carson Daly poked fun at the Maroon 5 frontman's recent surprise engagement to Victoria's Secret supermodel, Behati Prinsloo.

"I mean it's just so funny -- he's dated the entire Victoria's Secret catalog!" the 40-year-old Voice host joked. After getting prompted to explain by Today co-host Savannah Guthrie, Daly backtracked and said how genuinely happy he is for his Voice friend and costar. Though all in fun, Daly makes a point. Before getting betrothed to Prinsloo, 24 -- just a few months after a brief split -- Levine dated several other models. The "One More Night" singer called it quits with Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Anne Vyalitsyna in April 2012 after two years together. He also briefly dated 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal for one month before rekindling his relationship with Prinsloo.

The "Payphone" singer and South African-born Prinsloo began dating in May 2012, and have since stepped out together in L.A. following their engagement announcement. "It was a surprise," the brunette beauty told Us Weekly at the July 18 Victoria's Secret fragrance launch party in New York City. "It hasn't even sunk in yet! Last night, I forgot I slept with my ring on. I woke up and went, 'Oh, hello!'
usmagazine.com

13-08-2013
trendsetter

Haha while Behati rejoice with joy over the ring, her friend looks concerned or disgusted. Caption reads : Behati - "this ring is so pretty and I'm so in love"....the friend - " omg girl no you didn't ewww why why why? "

19-08-2013
trendsetter

Behatiiprinsloo's instagram

Bootswallace's instagram

A couple that golf 's together, stays together.

21-08-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
So he just dumped Nina and then right to Behati and proposed?!
I'm honestly wondering if she gave him an ultimatum, he turned her down, then changed his mind afterwards? It's strange either way. I'm not fond of Adam Levine at all, so can only hope for the best for Behati.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adam, adgal, behati, dating, engaged, levine, nina, prinsloo, split, update