How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-06-2012
fashion icon

How suprising another VS model with a rockstar/hollywood guy...its getting boring and the relationships never last. Its like these guys are rotating along all the VS models, after behati who would it be? just open a catalogue a and pick one girl....
Also a lot of models is like a publicity stunt to be more known, dating a celebrity (like Anne V who raised her profile with him).

I dont know this guy gives me major douche bag/ cheater vibe and I liked better her last boyfriend Jaimie.

01-06-2012
-- aGGravaTion de caS --

Quote:
" Fri, 01 June 2012 at 2:28 am Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo: New Couple Alert!

Adam Levine grabs lunch with his new girlfriend, Namibian model Behati Prinsloo, at Mustard Seed Cafe on Thursday (May 31) in Los Angeles.
PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adam Levine
Over Memorial Day weekend, the Maroon 5 frontman performed at the Tahiti Nui Bar in Hanalei, Hawaii. On his downtime, Adam was spotted holding hands with Behati and playing wiffle ball with his roommate, writer/actor/producer Gene Hong (also pictured at the Mustard Seed Cafe lunch).
Just two months ago, Adam split from Russian model Anne V after two years together."
There is also pictures but not together.

just.jared

Last edited by elsaskywalker; 01-06-2012 at 07:59 AM. Reason: link
01-06-2012
V.I.P.

What this dude will do to be on the front row of the 2012 VSFS. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by myown View Post
lol all i can think of is that i like her bra
Well then her job is done and Ed Razek is pleased!

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
How suprising another VS model with a rockstar/hollywood guy...its getting boring and the relationships never last. Its like these guys are rotating along all the VS models, after behati who would it be? just open a catalogue a and pick one girl....
Also a lot of models is like a publicity stunt to be more known, dating a celebrity (like Anne V who raised her profile with him).
I feel so old because I feel that a model, whether she is VS or high fashion, dating rock stars and actors is the way the deities intended it to be. I would much rather see a model dating a rock star or actor than ne'er do well scions, aging businessmen and struggling artists. Actually I don't really mean that, of course a model is free to date who she wants, but I like the sizzle of a good model / rock star (or actor) coupling, I am not sure if Adam and Behati have that sizzle, but if they last for a few months, we shall see.

01-06-2012
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by agee View Post
I feel so old because I feel that a model, whether she is VS or high fashion, dating rock stars and actors is the way the deities intended it to be. I would much rather see a model dating a rock star or actor than ne'er do well scions, aging businessmen and struggling artists. Actually I don't really mean that, of course a model is free to date who she wants, but I like the sizzle of a good model / rock star (or actor) coupling, I am not sure if Adam and Behati have that sizzle, but if they last for a few months, we shall see.
Well haha the rockstar/model/actor cliche can be amazing. Like Kate Moss and Johnny D who were match made in fashion heaven hahaha or Karen Elson and Jack White (before the split) but now all the model/celebrity combo of dating is always VS models. Its a bit unoriginal.

But hey if Beahti is happy and havinga great time kudos to her!

01-06-2012
backstage pass

^ It's true, a lot of VS models seem to be raising their profile by dating celebrities. It brings them into the public eye which is super for their careers...

I suppose the most important thing is that Behati and Adam Levine are happy together. That's really all that matters. They look quite cute together, actually. I just really loved Jamie and Behati together. Does anyone know how recently they broke up?

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

Ok WOW, if i were bee, id be like Heck no, he already dated Anna, and is now on to the next VS angel, *shakes head*

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japoelflaco View Post

VS is becoming Hollywood's dating service.
My first thought

01-06-2012
fashion insider

Whoa, when did she break up with Jamie?

Last edited by Morphe; 01-06-2012 at 11:30 AM.
01-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leblue15 View Post
Well haha the rockstar/model/actor cliche can be amazing. Like Kate Moss and Johnny D who were match made in fashion heaven hahaha or Karen Elson and Jack White (before the split) but now all the model/celebrity combo of dating is always VS models. Its a bit unoriginal.
It is VS models because they are the closest thing there is celeb-star models these days, they are in the public eye themselves, or at least the public is aware of their label, i.e., Victoria's Secret Angel. If you take a longer term view it was models in general who were pursued by actors and especially musicians, it's not Victoria's Secret's fault that they stand alone and the faces of Calvin Klein, Guess, Vogue and others no longer capture the attention of the general population.

It is not that I am not seeing the cliche, but I guess I have a much higher threshold because, and no disrespect to them, the current couplings (Miranda and Orlando, Erin and Leo, Lily and Caleb) are rather milquetoast to me. Of course these or any future couples are not obligated to seek it-coupledom, but I am ready for a coupling or three that Anna Wintour will put on the cover of Vogue, that People will declare the sexiest couple alive, and that celebrity commentators will wait with baited breath for their appearance at an event. Now maybe I will find this tiresome when these couplings have ruled pop culture for an extended period of time, but Heidi and Seal were the last coupling of consequence in pop culture and they peaked something like five years ago, the couplings since then have been rather lackluster IMO. Again I am not trying to assert that models and rock stars-actors are obligated to hook up and seek "it" status, but I am finding it difficult to put down a coupling like Adam and Behati out of the gate because I find the landscape rather boring these days and it has been this way for years, I am ready for excitement on this front.

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saann View Post
Is he the musical version of Leo D?
That's exactly what I thought. What is it with this guy?

01-06-2012
fashion insider

What a childish revenge on Anne! How old is this guy!?! "You dare to split from me so I`ll show you that I can find a "younger, better you"!" (These pictures are so "look how happy and in love we are!" Total Paparazzi-show!)

Man...how low...

PS: Could it be that the same 10 Victoria`s Secret Models are switching between the same 10 so called "rock stars / actors"!?! So much for "models are not shallow"...

01-06-2012
clever ain't wise

Way to go Behati...at least he's made one good song which is more than most...

01-06-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by myown View Post
lol all i can think of is that i like her bra
American Apparel LOL

01-06-2012
tfs star

lol I guess it's gonna be slightly awkward if Anne and Behati have to do a photoshoot together...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adam, adgal, behati, dating, engaged, levine, nina, prinsloo, split, update