How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

^ def and the one who posted the thing about Marko! As long as Adriana is happy... who cares? Looks can be deceiving you know..

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

Credit: Angel_11 at LoveVSModels

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

Source: JustJared

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

Supermodel Adriana Lima may be the only pregnant woman who isn't craving chocolate.

"It's funny because I used to love chocolate -- I was such a chocolate lover until I got pregnant!" she told Usmagazine.com at a Louis Vuitton event in NYC Monday. "But now it just doesn't appeal to me at all. I haven't really had any since I got pregnant."

The Victoria's Secret stunner -- who announced she and new husband, NBA player Marko Jaric, were expecting their first child in May -- hopes her sweet tooth isn't gone forever.

"I guess that's a good thing since it's chocolate and it's probably not good for the baby to eat too much sugar, but I hope I get my love of chocolate back afterwards because I really did enjoy it!" she tells Us.

Still, the chocolate detox seems to be agreeing with her.

"I've really never felt better," she says of being pregnant. "I feel like I'm glowing because I just -- right now --I just have everything. My life is complete right in this moment."

Although the Brazilian model tells Us that she plans to be surprised with the sex of the baby, it hasn't stopped her and Jaric from filling the nursery.

"We actually went out and bought a stroller the other day even though I'm only 17 weeks pregnant!" Lima says. "He was telling me that he can't wait to push the stroller around and how he's going to be the proudest dad in the whole world."

Have the soon-to-be parents agreed on any names?

"Not yet!" she tells Us. "But we will!"

Source

14-07-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post

"I've really never felt better," she says of being pregnant. "I feel like I'm glowing because I just -- right now --I just have everything. My life is complete right in this moment."

Awwwww!

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

I know! That was really cute.

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

Source: Lima-Fans.com

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

Source: Lima-Fans.com

14-07-2009
tfs star

i've never liked Adriana that much as a model. yeah she is good, but nothing out of normal. but i do think these last pictures of her with her little bump are so lovely she really is happy. imo i can say that she is going to be a great mum

14-07-2009
the echo of silence.

^ Same here, I agree 100 percent.

She's glowing in these pics.

15-07-2009
V.I.P.

^ I def think she is happy.. really really really happy!!

15-07-2009
PrettySmileyStew ♥

how far along is she ?
so cute with the preggo belly

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
how far along is she ?
so cute with the preggo belly
Well, that's the thing. Nobody knows for sure. She just said she was 17 weeks which is obviously not true. This person said it better than I can:

Quote:
Okay, I just want back and re-read some old articles about Adriana’s pregnancy, and in one, it mentions that Adriana found out she was pregnant shortly after the honeymoon. They got married on Valentine’s Day, so if it IS indeed a honeymoon baby, that would actually mean she’s not due in December. If she concieved in February, that would make her due at some point in November, making her five months along rather than four.

So maybe she isn’t being truthful about the due date, but if she is indeed throwing of the press by just one month (or less, depending on when in November she’s due), I don’t blame her! I wouldn’t want the paps all over me while I was in labor if I was her, either!
So from she has said herself and from the articles that have come since her announcement she really is more like 5 months, but she isn't being truthful about it to the press. There's no denying that. So since she's lying, I decided to add like 3 more weeks to the 5 months because people have been speculating she's been pregnant since Jan., so I think she is about entering her 6th month. Middle to late October. Not only that, but Kendra from The Girls Next Door just said yesterday that she was "4 months and a week" which is 17 weeks, right? Have you seen her? Adriana is not due in the middle of December, the same week that Kendra is. Sorry.

Last edited by vivaglam; 16-07-2009 at 07:15 AM.
16-07-2009
tfs star

Odd how Karolina Kurkova, a fellow former VS angel, is 6 months pregnant and nobody suspected. Also that nobody cares or is questioning her due date.

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine View Post
Odd how Karolina Kurkova, a fellow former VS angel, is 6 months pregnant and nobody suspected. Also that nobody cares or is questioning her due date.
Well, sadly that's because Karolina has always had a little more weight on her, so nobody thought much of anything when they saw her with a little extra weight around her stomach. Plus, what else is there to question? Nobody speculated, but she came straight out when she was ready and said 'Look, I am 6 months pregnant with my fiance. The end.' She also never said she was going to be a virgin until marriage.

Last edited by vivaglam; 16-07-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update