How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

i really dont care how long she is, it is very private thing, so if she lied i don't blame her...these damn paparazzi are insane, she just needs her privacy. she does look 'bigger' than KK, but that doesn't mean anything.

16-07-2009
tfs star

Keep in mind in the article from Serbia (who has always been right about her pregnancy, because Marko speaks about it) says she's just now in her 6th month...la la la la

Lying to the media is nothing new, tons of celebs do it. But when that baby pops out in late October, she's either going to have to tell the truth or go with the story that the baby is premature.

Last edited by CoutureChic; 16-07-2009 at 11:44 AM.
16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Here's an awful translation, but you get the point:

Quote:
Great fortune that supermodel Adrijana Lima, and our celebrated basketball player Marko Jarić feel when look Prinove, and entered a completely new note in their life. Explicit supružnici enjoy every new day, while waiting for the fall when the first successor to come to the world. Although not yet know the sex of babies, it is certain that the couple who venčao this year on the day of love in the American tourist destination Jackson Hall, equally pleasant and girls and boys. While the anxious wait for their beak, beautiful Brazil manekenka and famous athletes who currently plays for the NBA team Memfis grits, decided to withdraw from large weddings that were originally planned to prepared for their families in Serbia and South America because they are not sure whether the the Adrijana, which is in the sixth month of pregnancy, could well be spent during the celebration.
Source

Basically she says that they don't want a huge wedding(s) anymore, that she's 6 months, and that they don't know the sex of the baby, but would be happy with either a boy or a girl which is pretty much BS since it's been confirmed that it's a boy, but I guess I can't be mad because we are getting there slowly but surely. Baby steps. Literally.

Last edited by vivaglam; 16-07-2009 at 11:56 AM.
16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Actually, that wasn't the entire article:

Quote:
Brazil manekenka Adrijana Lima, and our famous basketball player Marko Jarić cancel this summer are a great wedding in Serbia, and left gentle emotions, the number of days to the moment when the baby will be the first great fortune that supermodel Adrijana Lima, and our celebrated basketball player Marko Jarić feel while look Prinove , and entered a completely new note in their life. Explicit supružnici enjoy every new day, while waiting for the fall when the first successor to come to the world. Although not yet know the sex of babies, it is certain that the couple who venčao this year on the day of love in the American tourist destination Jackson Hall, equally pleasant and girls and boys. While the anxious wait for their beak, beautiful Brazil manekenka and famous athletes who currently plays for the NBA team Memfis grits, decided to withdraw from large weddings that were originally planned to prepared for their families in Serbia and South America because they are not sure whether the the Adrijana, which is in the sixth month of pregnancy, could well be spent during the celebration. - I do not know if we'll make the wedding in Serbia before Adrijaninog delivery. For now, we still think and dvoumimo is, and what will be our final decision, we will only see - said Marko Story for the explanation of how safe is that in any case will not make a great joy. - We cancel the big wedding because the wedding However, intimate act that should glory only in the circle of our family, not to be proved before the other people. Our former representatives and its better half at the end of June fotografisali are for U.S. Celebrity magazine People, in an interview that was given to them, one najplaćenijih of the world manekenki revealed their former thinking which is not going to ever have a husband and children until three years ago has not met its mark the end of which is now wished to stay until the end of life. I have never been able to see themselves as a married woman who has children. Not because I wanted to, but because it is difficult to find a person for marriage and family - revealed dvadesetosmogodišnja beauty and explained how her acquaintance with Mark changed life. - Everything changed when I met Mark, and from the very beginning of our acquaintance, I could imagine us in the marriage with a large family. On the other hand, Marko is found in the same interview as always wanted to be a family man. - Even in its najluđim days I knew that I will one day be a family man - explained our athletes , overjoyed that the end you have a wife what has always wanted. - Adrijana now eat candy and often that is not justice for her but for the baby, and I have it in such a situation usually say that the baby may want a salad - is the basketball player said through laughter. Although never talk about their intimate wedding, which are performed on the day of Valentine, and they were surprised the world public, famous supružnici but have decided to to the rank of this svečanom during which the bride decided that instead of the white wedding dress black toilet training, which felt great . Their love was the only guest in a small ceremony when pronouncing one faith to another. Despite the modest organization, both agree that it was najromantičniji moment in their life. However, no feeling can not replace the tender emotions that obuzimaju them every time you think to your beak, which shall be the most beautiful New Year's gift.
Source is same as above.

16-07-2009
fashion insider

she looks stunning pregnant!

i also love her hair that dark.

PrettySmileyStew ♥

Quote:
Well, that's the thing. Nobody knows for sure. She just said she was 17 weeks which is obviously not true. This person said it better than I can:
she can still be around that far along too you know.
my friend who was pregnant looked about 20 weeks when she was only 15.
some people just get big in pregnancy.
where as the girl i worked with looked 6 months when she was 8.5
it all depends on the woman i guess.

16-07-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
Well, sadly that's because Karolina has always had a little more weight on her, so nobody thought much of anything when they saw her with a little extra weight around her stomach. Plus, what else is there to question? Nobody speculated, but she came straight out when she was ready and said 'Look, I am 6 months pregnant with my fiance. The end.' She also never said she was going to be a virgin until marriage.
Which is exactly what Adriana should have done. Or come out and said, "At the time, I believed I was going to save myself until marriage. But then I met Marko and then my beliefs changed."

But that would make her look like a hypocrite. However, if the baby comes out in October, she's just going to look like a hypocrite AND a liar.

This is just exactly why you don't need to tell the anyone anything about your sex life. Same with your pregnancy.

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
she can still be around that far along too you know.
my friend who was pregnant looked about 20 weeks when she was only 15.
some people just get big in pregnancy.
where as the girl i worked with looked 6 months when she was 8.5
it all depends on the woman i guess.
She can be, but she's not. It just doesn't add up and you don't even have to see her stomach to know that since she can't keep her stories straight to begin with. Here is what someone else said:

Quote:
I did a bit of calculating and their statements (this and pervious posts here) make no sense.

They got married on Valentine’s Day (February 14th) and Adriana says (here: http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/06/...eady-for-this/) that they found out she was pregnant after the honeymoon (this would be mid-March I guess), BUT now she says she’s 17 weeks which would mean that she CONCEIVED in mid-March (and give or take a few weeks would only find out in mid/late April).

Maybe I’m missing something? In one statement she says that she found out she was pregnant in March and in another she says she conceived in March!? I mean even if she conceived right after they got married in mid-February she’d be at least 21-22 weeks along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine View Post
Which is exactly what Adriana should have done. Or come out and said, "At the time, I believed I was going to save myself until marriage. But then I met Marko and then my beliefs changed."

But that would make her look like a hypocrite. However, if the baby comes out in October, she's just going to look like a hypocrite AND a liar.

This is just exactly why you don't need to tell the anyone anything about your sex life. Same with your pregnancy.

I agree with you 100%. That's what she needs to do now.

Last edited by vivaglam; 16-07-2009 at 12:19 PM.
16-07-2009
PrettySmileyStew ♥

we dont know exactly how far along she is, she could be telling the truth and is just having a big pregnancy, it happens (note my previous post)
and if the baby comes out in october when its not due until november (as far as we know) then it could mean its premature.

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
we dont know exactly how far along she is, she could be telling the truth and is just having a big pregnancy, it happens (note my previous post)
and if the baby comes out in october when its not due until november (as far as we know) then it could mean its premature.
They spoke to Serbian press. That's what the article is about.

16-07-2009
tfs star

The serbian press who spoke have spoke with marko about the subject has confirmed she's entering her 6th month mark...no more argument lol.

I so agree with this statement
Which is exactly what Adriana should have done. Or come out and said, "At the time, I believed I was going to save myself until marriage. But then I met Marko and then my beliefs changed

I do believe for some reason that she did follow what she said for a while, but when she met Marko things changed...I see that happen a lot in that situation.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutureChic View Post
I do believe for some reason that she did follow what she said for a while, but when she met Marko things changed...I see that happen a lot in that situation.
Yeah, I believe she did follow what she said also. Sometimes you just get caught up. Love can do that to you. I mean, she knew she was going to marry him.

And before anyone asks about the credibility of that source they are like the equivalent of People magazine here in the US. Speaking of which, I wonder if she'll go back and retract her "only 17 weeks" statement to them now.

Last edited by vivaglam; 16-07-2009 at 01:21 PM.
16-07-2009
V.I.P.

come on guys.. we all love adriana and wish her the best but don't you think she was a little wrong by telling about her sexlife in the media and then expect everyone to shut up when it turns out she didn't wait until marriage?? I believe she needs her privacy and I want her to get her privacy but she was wrong herself by telling them about it..

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighMaintenance View Post
come on guys.. we all love adriana and wish her the best but don't you think she was a little wrong by telling about her sexlife in the media and then expect everyone to shut up when it turns out she didn't wait until marriage?? I believe she needs her privacy and I want her to get her privacy but she was wrong herself by telling them about it..
Exactly. Unfortunately, she brought this upon herself. Nobody is going to shut up when she finally makes a statement about it, if ever, because I just don't see it happening. I see her claiming that the baby is premature before I even see her saying that she had sex before she married Marko, but who knows. She could surprise us all. But if you remember about the whole virgin before marriage thing, she said that she was and then she was asked again a couple of months later and she was like ‘I never said that I was or that I wasn’t', but it’s not like here she can say ‘I never said that I was only 17 weeks or that I wasn’t’ because she did in fact say that she was only 17 weeks. I would like to see how this plays out.

16-07-2009
windowshopping

I know this thread is about her pregnancy and so it's the right place for it, but I just think it's really funny that how far along she is is being made into such a big deal with so much discussion. Because aside from her really hardcore fans, I doubt that anyone really cares when she got pregnant or how many months along she is. Anyone who isn't her fan just might say "Oh, wasn't she the virgin one?" or "Virgin until marriage, surree." But those comments were coming long before she got pregnant anyway.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update