How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spasticredhead View Post
I know this thread is about her pregnancy and so it's the right place for it, but I just think it's really funny that how far along she is is being made into such a big deal with so much discussion. Because aside from her really hardcore fans, I doubt that anyone really cares when she got pregnant or how many months along she is. Anyone who isn't her fan just might say "Oh, wasn't she the virgin one?" or "Virgin until marriage, surree." But those comments were coming long before she got pregnant anyway.
They were, but the difference now is that she's pregnant and married, (both which happened very quickly and so close together) so naturally people are going to be curious now.

16-07-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
They were, but the difference now is that she's pregnant and married, (both which happened very quickly and so close together) so naturally people are going to be curious now.
...For about two seconds, and then they'll get over it. People don't have the attention span to wonder about someone they don't know and probably don't care about, unless they're fans like I said.

I feel like her fans are the ones who are bringing all of the speculation on, anyway. Everyone but the people here seem to be fine with taking what she says as fact and letting it be.

Last edited by spasticredhead; 16-07-2009 at 02:51 PM.
16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spasticredhead View Post
I know this thread is about her pregnancy and so it's the right place for it, but I just think it's really funny that how far along she is is being made into such a big deal with so much discussion. Because aside from her really hardcore fans, I doubt that anyone really cares when she got pregnant or how many months along she is. Anyone who isn't her fan just might say "Oh, wasn't she the virgin one?" or "Virgin until marriage, surree." But those comments were coming long before she got pregnant anyway.
okay aside her hardcore fans? thought about media? and the media adriana has spoken to about the virginity thing. I agree with you those comments about virginity and stuff blabla were coming but hey here they are and they are mostly confirmed to be true.

the discussion is mostly about people who actually think we personally care whether it happend before or after she got married instead we just care for adriana and her good name she (now) still has and people reacting like it's funny that you are discussing about it blabla. cause hardcore fans will care yeah you are right but the biggest 'fans' who will talk the loudest are the media and that's what 'hardcore' fans are concerned about and discussing about!!! nothing personal

but what you were saying is also true.. the comments were long coming before she got pregnant!

16-07-2009
V.I.P.

Oh and as a matter of fact. I've seen tv-shows in Italy, Netherlands & France where they were talking about it. I've read an article about it.. as you can see through all 3 (or more) Adriana's threads on tFS the discussion about her pregnancy has been going on since april...

and it's been posted with pictures and FACTS.
So why are you saying things like fans bringing it on???

16-07-2009
tfs star

It's quite the big deal since she was the main attraction at the Louis Vuitton 40th anniversary of the Lunar landing...heck she was the star of the night, the astronauts who landed on the moon were outshined by her. All the reporters wanted to speak to her and etc, so it's not just the fans who care.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutureChic View Post
It's quite the big deal since she was the main attraction at the Louis Vuitton 40th anniversary of the Lunar landing...heck she was the star of the night, the astronauts who landed on the moon were outshined by her. All the reporters wanted to speak to her and etc, so it's not just the fans who care.
Yeah, exactly and people are STILL talking about that night.

28-08-2009
trendsetter

Klum gives baby advice to Bündchen

Heidi Klum, who is pregnant with her fourth child, has been giving pregnancy advice to her fellow pregnant Victoria Secret models Adriana Lima and Gisele Bündchen.

According to Female First, the 36-year-old supermodel, said: "It's so funny! We must have been with each other for so long now that our cycles and egg dropping must have happened at the same time.

"Adriana has asked me a few things about nannies and how the birth is. It's hard to explain and you just have to kind of figure it out."

Advertisement

Klum, who is married to singer Seal, has also insisted that she does not wear maternity clothes.

She prefers to buy oversized clothes from her favourite designers because she always has to look fashion-forward as host of Project Runway.

Klum said: "My stylist tries to find things that are not maternity clothes, so I've been wearing a lot from The Row, by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I love their clothes. Marc Jacobs too.

"You just buy things in a size 10 - when you're doing a show on fashion, you still have to bring it on."

www.rte.ie

28-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ It should be Klum gives baby advice to Bundchen and Lima haha

28-08-2009
V.I.P.

I doubt she even talks to Gisele. I doubt any of them do. I can see Adriana asking Heidi for advice though. Anyway, Heidi is too funny. The same cycle. That's a little bit too much information there. She was probably referring to just Adriana though since she's due in October also.

28-08-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
''Soy amiga de Adriana (Lima) y conozco a Karolina Kurkova también, algunas de ellas me han preguntado cosas como dónde comprar ropa de bebé y cómo encontrar una niñera y siempre estaré ahí para ayudarlas'', dijo Ambrosio la noche del jueves. La brasileña Lima y la checa Kurkova están ambas esperando su primer hijo. Preguntada sobre los rumores de que su compatriota Giselle Bundchen también espera un hijo, Ambrosio manifestó que ''no tengo su número telefónico. Nos conocemos, pero nos mantenemos tan ocupadas que no nos vemos, (pero) si me lo pide, por supuesto que la ayudaré''.
Translation:
Quote:
"I am friend of Adriana (Lima) and also know Karolina Kurkova, some of them have asked things to me as where to buy baby clothes and how to find a nursemaid and always I will be there for ayudarlas' ' , it said to Ambrosio the night of Thursday. Brazilian Lima and the Kurkova Czech are both waiting for their first son. Asked on the rumors that his compatriot Giselle Bundchen also waits for a son, Ambrosio showed that ' ' I do not have its telephone number. We know ourselves, but we stay occupied that we do not see, (but) if it requests it to me, by all means that so ayudaré'.
eluniversal.com.mx -Basically, Adriana and Karolina asked her about baby clothes and nannies and Ale said she would always be there to help them. She doesn't talk to Gisele even though they used to live together once upon a time. She doesn't even have her phone number, but she said that if Gisele ever reached out to her for help that she would gladly do so.

Last edited by vivaglam; 28-08-2009 at 04:51 PM.
28-08-2009
V.I.P.

This thread needs to move!
Quote:
''Soy amiga de Adriana (Lima) y conozco a Karolina Kurkova también, algunas de ellas me han preguntado cosas como dónde comprar ropa de bebé y cómo encontrar una niñera y siempre estaré ahí para ayudarlas'', dijo Ambrosio la noche del jueves. La brasileña Lima y la checa Kurkova están ambas esperando su primer hijo. Preguntada sobre los rumores de que su compatriota Giselle Bundchen también espera un hijo, Ambrosio manifestó que ''no tengo su número telefónico. Nos conocemos, pero nos mantenemos tan ocupadas que no nos vemos, (pero) si me lo pide, por supuesto que la ayudaré''.
Translation:
Quote:
"I am friend of Adriana (Lima) and also know Karolina Kurkova, some of them have asked things to me as where to buy baby clothes and how to find a nursemaid and always I will be there for ayudarlas' ' , it said to Ambrosio the night of Thursday. Brazilian Lima and the Kurkova Czech are both waiting for their first son. Asked on the rumors that his compatriot Giselle Bundchen also waits for a son, Ambrosio showed that ' ' I do not have its telephone number. We know ourselves, but we stay occupied that we do not see, (but) if it requests it to me, by all means that so ayudaré'. eluniversal.com.mx
Basically, Adriana and Karolina asked her about baby clothes and nannies and Ale said she would always be there to help them. She doesn't talk to Gisele even though they used to live together once upon a time. She doesn't even have her phone number, but she said that if Gisele ever reached out to her for help that she would gladly do so.

Last edited by vivaglam; 28-08-2009 at 04:55 PM.
28-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ Sweet of Ale.. don't think Gisele reach out to her though.. but cute that Adriana isn't afraid to ask help from her fellow Angels

28-08-2009
V.I.P.

And I forgot to mention that's Alessandra talking about Adriana up there.

28-08-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, I don't think Gisele would either. Like I said, I doubt Heidi even talks to her too. Adriana seems to really be considering a nanny. I always thought she would be the kind of person to be against one, but maybe she just wants one for the first couple of months since those are the hardest.

28-08-2009
V.I.P.

Heidi Gives Adriana Baby Advice
Quote:
Heidi's fellow Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima is also pregnant, as are the company's former faces Gisele Bundchen and Karolina Kurkova, and Heidi revealed her friends have been asking her for advice on motherhood. The 36-year-old beauty added: "It's so funny! We must have been with each other for so long now that our cycles and egg dropping must have happened at the same time. Adriana has asked me a few things about nannies and how the birth is. It's hard to explain and you just have to kind of figure it out."
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...i-klum_1113659

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update