How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
Yeah, I don't think Gisele would either. Like I said, I doubt Heidi even talks to her too. Adriana seems to really be considering a nanny. I always thought she would be the kind of person to be against one, but maybe she just wants one for the first couple of months since those are the hardest.
If Adriana wants to continue her work..she has too hire a nanny.

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

I guess that's true! I could imagine her being weird about it though since she's so private. That's probably why she's going so crazy asking people about them.

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ exactly, but something tells me she's going to work a little less than before..

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

Maybe, until she builds up trust with whatever nanny she goes with.

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

I read on thaiindian.com or how you spell it that she wants to be out of shooting for a while after she gave birth..

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

Well, she's going to have to be for at least 3 months anyway to get back into shape. However, if she plans on getting back into HF she shouldn't waste any time. Especially since I'm sure other designers are looking at her now after Givenchy.

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ well I think KK did it well.. she told everyone she's not in a hurry getting back to work. She doesn't know how it is being a mother and wants to enjoy it first and not feeling the pressure to get back to work. If everything turns out well, she might get back to work soon..and I find that very good of her!! like VS is confirming that Adriana will be there..while I guess the truth is they will tape it before (like were idiots or something). You simply don't know how the pregnancy will be going.. they should've said if Adriana is capable of doing anything she'll definitely be a part of the show..

If she would've give birth end of september begin October than it's safe to say she is capable of working again by the time VSFS will take place.. but she's due few weeks before VSFS..

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

But I think KK is pretty much done with modeling. She doesn't seem into it anymore. Like you said though, Adriana doesn't know how it's going to be and neither does VS because the aftermath of pregnancy is different for everyone. They could also put her on bed rest the last couple of weeks of her pregnancy. Nothing is for certain, but I'm guessing VS is just assuming that everything is going to go well.

29-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ I think you're right about KK. She really wants to start a family and be a fulltime mom. But by confirming Adriana at the show..I don't know.. it feels kinda pressured. By confirming it.. make people expect her to be there and driven as Adriana is I think she will do as much as she can to be there.. I don't know I just don't like that idea.. hopefully she will take the time that she needs (Heidi also offcourse) and won't make an appearence if she ain't ready yet..

30-08-2009
V.I.P.

I was thinking last night (Oh no!). But in December, Adriana was acting really strange and that's why CC and I began to assume she was pregnant. There are pictures too where she just didn't appear to be feeling well. Also, supposedly her grandmother was sick and that's why she didn't make it to the Lex store opening, but then the very next day she did Mike & Juliet with Heidi as well as a signing at the store, so apparently her grandmother wasn't that sick or even sick at all which is what I think CC had found out. I wouldn't be surprised if she gave birth before Heidi. At the end of September/beginning of October.

30-08-2009
V.I.P.

Also, she had canceled her trip to Turkey for that show and she shot VS Swim before any of the other girls. I think a good month or two before any of them. This was all in December.

30-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ Yes I saw that the first rumors starting in Dec/January. I still don't understand why Adriana is so mysterious about it.. everyone already knows she's pregnant.. a lot of people already doubt her virginity loss and when she gives birth before Heidi what is she going to say? The baby has been born earlier? Sorry, I think that's sick if she goes that way..

30-08-2009
V.I.P.

But according to the Adriana Lima thread she's going to make an appearence on the Brazilian Foundation Gala the 29th of September.. which also make it a little bit impossible for her to due end September/Begin October.

30-08-2009
V.I.P.

Well, the thing is that CC called the people doing Fashion's Night Out which is happening on the 10th and they said that she hadn't RSVPed and that she wasn't sure if she was going to make it or not and then like a day or two later they told us that she finally confirmed that she would be there. Even though the Brazil Foundation said she was going to be there at the gala on the 29th, I'm guessing because she attended a Brazil Foundation event (which were also the last candid pictures we have of her), but it's possible she still hasn't actually RSVPed for the gala and they are just assuming. She seems really hesitant about the things going on next month. We'll see though.

Last edited by vivaglam; 30-08-2009 at 11:05 AM.
30-08-2009
V.I.P.

^ I think if she's going to be there the 29th.. she has spoken the truth all along.. cause I can't imagine she would take the risk going if she's going to give birth anyday around that time.. time to wait I guess...IMO she should take at least 3 weeks off before she's due..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update