How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-09-2009
V.I.P.

Cute! Really curious about her baby!

30-09-2009
tfs star

I would normally think as well she would have thrown in the towel, but she's said before she has many years ahead of her in her career and wants to stop for nothing. I think she'll slow down, but I don't think she'll stop. I think she'll continue to work as much as she wants, with HF and VS, she has 3 years left on her contract with VS and 4 or more on her VS beauty contract plus what she'll probably sign after that to renew her angel contract. Her VS beauty contract was signed after she was married, so I'm sure that they asked her are you sure yadda yadda. I think she'll make it work, just like all the other model mothers, Ale, Heidi and even the ones you don't even know have kids until you read more about them.
Chris her Agent and Adriana herself say she'll continue to work. I think she'll take a few months off after the birth (to get back into shape) but I'm sure she'll be back soon. VS can't even let her go for the show this year (she's doing something big for them this year from what Lima-Fans was told) she'll probably host or something so she's not going anywhere If anything I see her being like Heidi in a few years, having kids, being happily married, working for VS and a few other things but other than that nothing.

V.I.P.

^ her not going back to work is something we all thought, but I hope and think she'll take a few months off.. hope she's hosting instead of Heidi this year.

01-10-2009
V.I.P.

^ yeah I agree, I'm kinda getting sick of Heidi

01-10-2009
V.I.P.

And let's hope Adriana won't stick around at VS as long as Heidi (until everyone gets sick of her)

01-10-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, I dont understand why they didn't let heidi go while she was on top :judge"... Hopefully Adri makes the decision to leave at the right time "while still on top"

01-10-2009
tfs star

I think we have several more years of Adriana, 3 more on her angel contract. Then with her signing her new beauty contract with 4 more years left pretty much means she'll renew her angel contract again once both expire. I'm guessing we have about 5-7 more years to go. But I believe the work will get less and less, but right now she's in her prime, she's one of the most famous faces they have. Which is why they are preparing for her comeback and want her to take part in everything they do. Heck they still have her doing appearances while she's pregnant! So she's a very important part to the VS team. I'm sure in the next 7 years we'll still see plenty of her before she goes ahead and retires...I wouldn't count her out quite yet.
Plus remember VS keeps Heidi around because she's their biggest fame name, she draws in a crowd. Adriana is only second to Heidi in that, which is probably why they are being used this year in the fashion show. Because as much as I like Ale, Marisa and etc, while they have their own fame, they don't have the name power like Heidi does or Adriana (marisa's pretty close) So they don't keep them around for nothing, plus the public (celebrities included) love Heidi and Adriana and they pull in a lot of people for the fashion show...so it's good business.

V.I.P.

^ Agree on that.. they are def good business. And I think she'll renew it as well.. I think heidi is going to retire soon and Adriana will be the new fame name for VS. So she'll stick around a bit longer than the other Angels (I think).

09-10-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Lima-Fans was just contacted by Whitney, who works for Adriana and Liza her publicist. Whitney has informed us that Adriana will be working quite a bit during her pregnancy, she told us that they are securing quite a bit of magazines and magazine covers for Adriana during her pregnancy and she is getting more offers than she ever has!
What happened with this? Is there any word on anything she has coming out before she gives birth? It shouldn't be too long before she has the baby, correct?

09-10-2009
V.I.P.

As far as most of us here suspect she will be giving birth late this month or early next... But she said she is due November-December? So who really knows

09-10-2009
V.I.P.

Did she make an appearance at the brazilian foundation gala?

09-10-2009
tfs star

Yes she hosted it.
Yepper she's actually saying she's due in Early December, but most people believe she actually due late this month, which would most likely be correct...considering she took a hospital tour for the group that was due around October 27th....
as for the editorials, yes she's done tons of work but we have no word on when it will all be released.

V.I.P.

Haha, I thought I had posted here on my break during work, but I guess it didn't go through. I was basically going to say what CC said though. Also, Adriana told me personally that she was doing some stuff and not to worry about it.

09-10-2009
backstage pass

Just curious cause I checked her thread, and there's nothing new there. Just a lot of candids (most of them old). I don't even see anything that would have possibly been shot earlier this year before she started showing (besides the VS stuff and the Givenchy pictures obviously.)

I was disappointed that Alessandra didn't do any kind of pregnancy themed covers or editorials during her pregnancy, and I thought Adriana would be a bit different in that regard.

Maybe something will come out soon.

09-10-2009
tfs star

She's done a lot of Pregnancy work, but they are only going to publish it when she's at her biggest and etc. It would be kind of weird for them to post something where she posed at 4 months and just looked bloated. Adriana, Her PR reps, and a few photographers who have worked with her recently say she's worked quite a bit through the pregnancy. We will just have to be patient with things that have yet to come out.

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update