How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-05-2009
tfs star

Well we were way off. Adriana is 2 months pregnant. She plans on making the official announcement closer to the 3rd month mark.

Source:Zack taylor...now that they are pretty much a credible source.

Looks like she won't be in the show.

21-05-2009
hors concours♛

eeeek, i'm sorry but i really don't care for a show then :/ sorry. Unless they plan on bringing Tyra & Gisele back I don't think the show will have enough (ANY) STAR power! ugh, and with kk gone, no way! this sucks....

front row

I would LOL so HARD if she was only 2 months pregnant! Given the way certain people here have been acting sinse FEBRUARY!

21-05-2009
tfs star

I don't know...I have a hard time believing she's only 3 months, I still believe she's a bit more. Remember, if she would have said more it throws her GQ claim out of whack....so part of me thinks her PR rep is protecting her reputation. Because 2 months now, puts her conveniently 1 month after she got married about...Things don't add up for her to only be 2 months, and she's bigger than two months along...I'm sorry. But whatever time will tell if she doesn't have her baby before the VSFS, and if she does well that's another story. Either way, I'm happy for her

I'm still laughing about all the people who swore up and down she wasn't pregnant.

Last edited by CoutureChic; 21-05-2009 at 11:39 PM.
22-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ Wow if it turns out she past her first trimester..it means she lied..... :S

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

That's the point that I think CC has been trying to get at for the past couple of months now. Maybe Adriana is afraid of how this will affect her reputation when actually nobody will really give a sh*t. Well, I know that I won't at least, but I'm sure there are some fans of hers who were really... how would you say it... rooting for her. I knew this was going to happen. The fact that she is conveniently only two months. I'm sorry, but she doesn't look two months. Unless there's more than one baby in there that nobody is mentioning. It was either that or I thought that the baby would be born and people would think something was wrong because they would think she gave birth prematurely when in all actuality she didn't. She can get away with murder if she wanted, I'm sure.

Last edited by vivaglam; 22-05-2009 at 04:19 PM.
22-05-2009
front row

Im sorry but, there is no way that any public figure could pass a 6-7 month pregnancy (going by what people have been saying here) off as a 3 moth pregnancy. No way. Not even someone who generally flies under the radar like Adriana. I doubt she is that stupid and at the very least, I'm sure her handlers arent that stupid.

Chances are Zac Taylor got his info wrong. If not, like at said, it would be too funny what with all the people going back and fourth, posts getting deleted etc. LOL!

22-05-2009
tfs star

Yea. Because people with 6 months of pregnancy are huge right? Um no. My guess is she's about 4 months along. Again...never judge a tall woman based on how big her tummy is, because her tummy is way past a 2 month mark.
Example-This woman is 5 months pregnant...doesn't look any bigger than to most people 2 months. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...fZWXU6b0jNxO9Q

My guess is she's about 4-almost 5 months pregnant. Most people were right about the pregnancy, and people who know that much are going to be able to spot bs when they see it...and I'm sorry in NO WAY is she two months pregnant unless she's carrying twins. PR is a funny thing...people seem to think whatever a PR rep says it's the god honest truth...usually (as displayed here) reps are wrong/lying.

Again I find it funny the people who said she wasn't pregnant. LOL!

4 months along puts her right in the area that Dr's tell they're patients to tell and inform their families, as well as anyone else. it also puts her conceiving around her wedding date (a little before) which would make since, considering maybe she found out told Marko and they got married. That wedding was totally unplanned, and it just had weird timing.

Last edited by CoutureChic; 22-05-2009 at 05:12 PM.
22-05-2009
V.I.P.

I haven't said that...:p So she's pregnant like for three months or...??

22-05-2009
V.I.P.

Iloveyoutoo, what do you mean? Her pregnancy is official. I don't know what more you want. Marko's father said that she was in Serbian newspapers/magazines as well as family members. Zac Taylor probably got his info wrong, yeah. About how many months she really is.

22-05-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
Iloveyoutoo, what do you mean? Her pregnancy is official. I don't know what more you want. Marko's father said that she was in Serbian newspapers/magazines as well as family members. Zac Taylor probably got his info wrong, yeah. About how many months she really is.

I never said that I didnt think she was pregnant. Never. And after recent pictures I doubt anyone whould say otherwise.

What I mean is, that it would be funny if it turns out that she was only 2 months pregnant after all the hoopla this has been causeing sinse February when people were pointing out her "obvious" baby bump and saying with absolute certainty she was already 10 weeks pregnant and arguing anyone down who didnt agree.

23-05-2009
tfs star

"After recent pictures I doubt anyone would say otherwise"

EXACTLY! But I can tell you, you would not be able to say that about someone who is two months pregnant...you could barely tell.

My guess is like I said 4 months it puts her at conceiving right before her marriage, which would explain the quickie wedding and etc.

I'm just happy it's confirmed.

Just so everyone new to this thread knows. IT is 100% confirmed Adriana is pregnant, Marko's dad (Adriana's father in law) confirmed it to several serbian newspapers, as well as Adriana's relatives have been confirming it.

V.I.P.

Great that it is confirmed now, the speculation drove me crazy

23-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ I know, now we have to wait until they confirm if Adriana is more than 2 months. I mean you don't confirm your pregnancy until you past your first trimester right? I mean most people wait until their first trimester..

23-05-2009
tfs star

Pretty much! That's why I'm willing to bet she's about 4 months. 4 months is around the time the Dr's tell you to inform your family and friends, and it's been about the time she's been acting odd, covering her belly/showing, and it's been that long since she got married, which would explain the quickie marriage.

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update