How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-02-2012
trendsetter

^Thanks Niusity! I hope, if she is in fact pregnant, that she announces it sooner rather than later.

01-03-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Moderator Note: Bump watchers are a form of weight talk. Further pictures speculating on or discussing weight gain will result in reminders and/or warnings being issued as appropriate.

This thread is for news only.

Thank you for understanding

01-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ I thought this was the rumor/discussion thread, no? We can't speculate here anymore now? Isn't that what the Rumor Has It forum is for? If there was official news, it wouldn't be a rumor.... Just trying to understand the rules!

.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingless View Post
^ I thought this was the rumor/discussion thread, no? We can't speculate here anymore now? Isn't that what the Rumor Has It forum is for? If there was official news, it wouldn't be a rumor.... Just trying to understand the rules!
There is absolutely no weight talk allowed on tFS, not even in Rumor Has It since a few years ago when the Model/Celebrity Weight thread was closed.

Speculating on someone's weight gain = weight talk. Suppose for a second Adriana is not pregnant: then all you're discussing is weight gain. Even if a woman is pregnant, there is no need for a discussion on the amount of weight she does or does not gain.

Rumor Has It is an area to discuss reported news, as well as rumored news that hasn't been confirmed, that would be deemed off-topic (not related to fashion) in a regular thread. It's a catchall area, but that doesn't mean all rules are thrown out the window.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM any moderator.

01-03-2012
V.I.P.

She was spotted at another baby boutique, Nini and Loli, in Miami just a little while ago. That makes it two baby stores in just a week. :

Quote:
@dertynerdy OMG OMG!!! I'm at nini and lola shopping for baby gifts for my sister who's 7 months along. Guess who just walked in? ADRIANA LIMA!!!!!!

Last edited by vivaglam; 01-03-2012 at 02:59 PM.
01-03-2012
backstage pass

Guys, don't forget Valentina is still little and she needs clothes as well.

01-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niusity View Post
Guys, don't forget Valentina is still little and she needs clothes as well.
These are boutiques that sell newborn clothes only. She is too big for these places that Adriana is going to.

01-03-2012
tfs star

And I'll say this again. If she was JUST going to these stores, or if she was JUST missing jobs and etc it would be one thing but the fact is she's got about 12-15 pretty conclusive signs she's pregnant.

girl who fell to earth

I don't think walking into a baby boutique is any indication that she's pregnant...
usually people are showing and know the sex of their baby before they start shopping for clothes for it...

01-03-2012
tfs star

uhhh not really. Plus she wasn't looking at clothes, she was looking at cribs.
Also it's not just the baby boutique...(seriously how many times have I said this) plus she is showing. She looks about 2 months along. Plus she's pulled out of work recently, for no reason and many other things.

V.I.P.

She looks a little more than two months along to me, but this is her second, so who knows. And it was TWO baby boutiques this week, but that's not the only thing like CC is saying.
Posted via Mobile Device

02-03-2012
front row

Hear what she says at 1:01

she talks about the pregnancy hormones keep her looking young ...

& I'm sorry but Valentina is obviously too big to be getting a new crib. I'm just waiting for the official announcement, I say she's at least three months

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 02-03-2012 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Embedded video.
02-03-2012
windowshopping

Has anyone ever considered that she may not ANNOUNCE it? She doesn't owe an announcement to anyone, really, and it seems like everyone here is convinced enough without it. Seems unnecessary. I actually like when it's not a big thing and a statement isn't rushed off to US Weekly or People... at the end of the day, the only people who care a lot are her fans, who already seem to know that she's pregnant. That's just my opinion though.

02-03-2012
backstage pass

^^I think that video is a confirmation. Why did they ask her only about things related to children, so yeah now whatching all these I'm pretty sure she's pregnant.

02-03-2012
V.I.P.

^I think so too. I mean, she's talked about the advantages of pregnancy hormones before, but the way she said it there is like in the present tense. I think she is friends with most of the bloggers and sees them a lot, so she probably felt comfortable telling them. Those lunches VS has for the bloggers are like lavish slumber parties where they all sit around and gossip anyway. I think she's going to do the NY photo op and then announce it after like she did before.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by vivaglam; 02-03-2012 at 09:26 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update