How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ I know.. I think you're right CC. I think everyone will be all over her if it turns out she got pregnant before she got married! Eventually she'll get away with it, but I think she's going to get a lot of bad press too. Anyway I don't think she's 5 months or more she doesn't have a big belly yet, on the other hand some people just don't have a big belly when they're pregnant.. I think I'm a little too curious haha.. if she is 2 months pregnant..she won't do the vsfs.. will there be a vsfs? Pfff grrrrr adriana confirm it please

23-05-2009
tfs star

I'm guessing she'll confirm it around her birthday (she likes to do things on holidays for some reason) But yea there is no way she's 2 months unless she's having like triplets. LOL She's not that big I don't think she's past 5 months but I'm almost 100% she's mid way through her 4th month. Which like I said would be about the time most all dr's tell their patients to announce it and it would be right around the time that would have caused her to get married fast.

I look at it this way, she had quite the belly at the recent May 9th launch and let's say she just turned 2 months (which they're and she's claiming) so she was what 4-6 weeks pregnant and she looked that big? I'm sorry absolutely NO WAY!

As for the show, I don't think they're will be one. They're two biggest names are out pregnant, and the other big name they lost a couple years back. Ale's famous but not famous enough to pull in a crowd like Heidi, Gisele and Adriana. Plus, we usually hear something now about the show and there hasn't been anything, my guess is they'll do a tour or a replacement of some sort, with the economy the way it is, 2 of their biggest names gone, and a few more things...I just don't see them pulling it off. Doing a tour would give them a much needed break, it would introduce the new angel line up to the public, and it wouldn't require Heidi and Adriana to get in shape as much as they would if they had to do the show.

Last edited by CoutureChic; 23-05-2009 at 01:41 PM.
23-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ uhu, I guess we'll have to wait a couple of weeks. anyway 3 months is possible too isn't it? Then it makes sense but her belly is too big for 3 months.

I think she's going to prepare for confirmation cause like I said before everyone will be all over her... but yes CC you're right I think no one saw her quick wedding coming.. and this is a good reason to get married so fast! Her birthday is in June right?

23-05-2009
hors concours♛

At first the thought of no show this year I was not feelin it, but since Heidi and Adriana are both preggers, I just could not imagine a show with so many newbies! Aside from what Alessandra,Doutzen,Marisa,Miranda? 4 angels? and a bunch of other newbies? there will be so little star power. I am for a tour/event now all the way :p

tfs star

Yep June 12th, 3 months is possible, but she had quite the little belly at the V Day launch in Feb, which is another reason I think she's about mid way through her 4th month Plus the congratulatory thing in Turkey when she was told congrats on being a mommy. Jan-Feb would be 1, Feb-March 2, March-April 3, and April -May would be 4. Which would be right around where she is belly wise, and where she would be to announce it. Again anything is possibly, but I'm standing firm on 4 and half months along.

Michela I agree, I think a tour would be fantastic, everyone has been speculating who are the angels and etc, and now that KK and Selita are gone, and it's Heidi, Adriana, Ale, Doutzen, Miranda and Marisa (most likely Emanu) people don't know the line up and it would give Heidi and Adriana a chance to not have to get into as much shape and the 3 of them (Ale included) could take the children with them, like Heidi did in 04.

Last edited by CoutureChic; 23-05-2009 at 01:55 PM.
23-05-2009
V.I.P.

i cant wait for her to confirm it and now how far along she is

24-05-2009
V.I.P.

Well they are putting other Angels (and non-angels) more to the front. Like the new biofit commercial it includes Rosie & Flavia if I'm not mistaken. They are using more different models and at the website you see a lot of Candice. I think they will use more non-angels and put them in the spotlight so the public are more familiar with them so they can fill up the space if Heidi&Adriana aren't doing the show or tour or taking a break. (it won't work 100% cause no one can replace Heidi&Adriana). Even though Adriana is the face of Victoria's Secret and Heidi the face of the VS-show. By putting those other models more in the spotlight I think there is a chance Adriana & Heidi will be a part of the show and tour but in a different way. And there are more Angels I think it's unfair if they won't do a show or tour cause of a pregnant Adriana & Heidi.. in that way it seems like they are less important Angels, I mean they all signed a contract with VS, right? Maybe this year it's their time to shine..

BUT Adriana is VS and a show without Adriana will be weird, but hey you never know..
VSFS is a show everyone is always looking forward too, I don't think they pass this year on a show or tour.. I doubt it. I really wonder what Adriana will say when she confirms it and stuff... really curious on her reaction..

24-05-2009
tfs star

The thing is they need to pull in people because their ratings are dropping so badly, and very fast. Even if it's time for the other angels to shine, without Heidi, Adriana, or even Gisele's name they really don't stand a chance. Besides Adriana showed up today in Belgrade, and from the looks of the pictures...she's further along than two months...has to be about 4/5 so I'm sure she'll be ready and Heidi I have no question about it. But it all depends if they do a show.

V.I.P.

i dont care for vs show, as much as i id like too see adri as a happy and proud mom

25-05-2009
tfs star

Serbian press is now revealing she's 4 months pregnant.........seriously.

V.I.P.

^ oooooooooh my gosh! now it's getting started

25-05-2009
tfs star

Congratulations to Adriana and Marko! What a joy! I am so happy for them.
She looks about 5-6 months pregnant.

25-05-2009
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelabella View Post
eeeek, i'm sorry but i really don't care for a show then :/ sorry. Unless they plan on bringing Tyra & Gisele back I don't think the show will have enough (ANY) STAR power! ugh, and with kk gone, no way! this sucks....
I'm sure that she is sorry for being and love and expecting a baby and ruining the show

Congratulations to them both Imagine how beautiful the baby will be!

*Edits*

http://www.blic.rs/culture.php?id=4489

She's looking a little more booby than usual,even for her

Last edited by dumbfairy; 25-05-2009 at 04:58 AM.
25-05-2009
V.I.P.

They also say she is having a boy! The translation is pretty crappy, but you get the point.

Quote:
Although specific information about pregnancy Adrijaninoj hide "as the serpent feet, Santa is still proud praised. Markov father, Srecko Jarić, the media discovered that his daughter-in-law expected prinovu and only confirmed media guesswork.

Last weekend Adriana and Marko are the first to appear before the Serbian public after the publication of its pregnancy. The reason was the wedding of Marko's colleague Darko Miličić.

"We are lucky man we have here and feel Darkovu entire heart and Zoraninu joy. Adriana felt the beautifull, is impressed by this environment. I shall soon have something like this? No, that can not say anything, as well as the successor of which is a lot of writes and says, "said Serbian basketball player for the net" and therefore indirectly confirmed the sex of the child.

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak.aspx?id=435207
How early can you tell what the sex of the baby is?

Last edited by vivaglam; 25-05-2009 at 05:51 AM.
25-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ 20 weeks!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update