How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-05-2009
fashion elite

Interesting I read in an interview with her that she is a virigin VS model and would remain virigin until she is wed.

25-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ Well, she is married, but she didn't wait.

25-05-2009
fashion icon

^Nobody knows that as fact though do they. It's speculation. They married in February,and it's possible of course for her to have fallen pregnant straight away, making her 3 months (ish) pregnant.

25-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ uhu everyone is speculating.. if ADRIANA or MARKO confirming that she is more than 4 months than it's clear she didn't wait. till now it's all speculation..

25-05-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfairy View Post
^Nobody knows that as fact though do they. It's speculation. They married in February,and it's possible of course for her to have fallen pregnant straight away, making her 3 months (ish) pregnant.
Okay, my bad. I guess you're kind of right? I'm just going by how she looks and there is no way that she is less than four months, but what do I know? I also haven't read/seen these articles where they are claiming she is four months, but then again I can't read Serbian. I'm just saying. I mean, there were rumors before this that she was only two months and we all know how that went.

Last edited by vivaglam; 25-05-2009 at 10:52 AM.
25-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ in these days you always have to wonder how reliable the source is. marko's dad is pretty reliable but dat Zac Taylor guy or whatever is name is.. hmm don't think so. Yet again.. the rumors started so long ago. I'm not suprised if she past the 4 months.

25-05-2009
tfs star

I love Adriana, but I'm calling BS. There is no way the woman is 2-3 months pregnant. She's been acting odd, dressing odd, and had a quickie wedding right around the time most women would find out they are pregnant. My guess is she got pregnant beginning of Jan, which would make her 4 months. Now what backs her up being 4 months? The fact she looks that size, the fact she's telling people and 4 months (20-24) weeks is when most women and doctors advise people to tel their family/friends. There are even rumors of them knowing the sex of the baby...and you can't find that out until the 4th month and on. Looking at her, I don't believe she's 5-6 taking into account how she looked at the launch and now, she's grown but I truly dont believe shes that big. I'm guessing mid 4th month.

I'm still guessing she'll announce it on her birthday.

Last edited by CoutureChic; 25-05-2009 at 11:15 AM.
25-05-2009
V.I.P.

HM, I will honestly be surprised if Adriana comes out and says that she's past whatever mark it is that will determine the fact that she didn't wait until marriage. Zack Taylor was the first person to break the news that she got engaged and then this pregnancy thing, but I think whoever their source was (who I think is most likely reputable) probably said 2 months to throw them off because Adriana didn't want people knowing yet. I think Adriana doesn't care about people knowing that she's pregnant anymore and she tried to hide it for as long as she could and she knows that she can't get away with it any longer. I think she's more worried about what people are going to think when she or whoever reputable comes out and says that she's more than three months. Possibly even more than 4 months.

Last edited by vivaglam; 25-05-2009 at 11:19 AM.
25-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ I agree with you, but that's what you can expect if you tell everyone you save your virginity till your married... but she's a human being and I don't think people should judge her on that.. but if they will reveal she's more than 3 months people will say something about it!

25-05-2009
V.I.P.

^Yeah,but anyways nobody is forcing her to remain virgin until marriage. It was her desicion and if she picked not to wait, its her choice: Even tought she should be afraid about what people are gonna say about her now. I actually never really believed it but like I've said before, its Adriana's pick.
I'm dying to know how advances Adriana is! I want to see that baby.

Last edited by Karen0193; 25-05-2009 at 11:14 PM.
26-05-2009
still here

I won't deny that she looks more than just 1-2months pregnant, but for all of you who are saying that 4 months is just about when people start telling and so forth...

fyi, as a generalization, brasilian woman tell people right away. they do not go through the whole first trimester waiting period that american women feel strongly about at all. growing up in both cultures it's actually always surprised me.

26-05-2009
Looking Up

I thought Adriana was a virgin...........

26-05-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa View Post
I won't deny that she looks more than just 1-2months pregnant, but for all of you who are saying that 4 months is just about when people start telling and so forth...

fyi, as a generalization, brasilian woman tell people right away. they do not go through the whole first trimester waiting period that american women feel strongly about at all. growing up in both cultures it's actually always surprised me.
except that the serbian press who spoke with the couple in serbia this weekend say they are 4 months along...and that Marko pretty much admitted it's a boy...and you can't tell that until the 18th week or more...

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutureChic View Post
The fact she looks that size, the fact she's telling people and 4 months (20-24) weeks is when most women and doctors advise people to tel their family/friends.
20-24 weeks pregnant would be 5/6 months pregnant. it's actually week 18-21 -> 5 months. week 22-26 -> 6 months.

26-05-2009
tfs star

Excuse me sorry was doing the math wrong, was in a hurry when I typed it, you're correct. My guess by the way she looks, how the press is acting, Marko's words, and her "announcement" to family I'm apt to believe she's right around 16-18 weeks. Mid/Last of 4th beginning of 5th month

Last edited by CoutureChic; 26-05-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update