How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-07-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, I think she's about 20-22 weeks. I was looking at the pictures from the Vintage Victoria event and she was definitely pregnant there and that was Feb. 11th. Then on that Turkish Deal or No Deal show which was at the end of Jan. and she was pregnant there because she said so. How pregnant, I don't know.

Last edited by vivaglam; 01-07-2009 at 02:38 PM.

01-07-2009
tfs star

I think she is about 20 -22 weeks as well, she started acting odd at that time and did so many things out of character. Then her shotgun wedding,and then the obvious of looking at her and seeing she's past 4 months. I mean Marko has been saying she's 4 months for about 2 months now. Then the fact of if she was really just turning 4 months pregnant at the beginning of the month of June she would have just been turning 3 late two months at the noir event which she was huge at, no way.

V.I.P.

Limalicious over on Bellazon posted that it has been confirmed that Adriana is having a boy! While Marko's father had already said so two months ago this is the first time it has been confirmed. So much for not wanting to know and this confirms her being 20+ weeks (5 months). Well, I shouldn't say that, but it's easier to tell a boy from a girl (for obvious reasons), but it's better to wait until 5 months.

02-07-2009
tfs star

Pretty much!!!!!

V.I.P.

Marko's father was on a roll. So two months ago she was 4-5 months.

02-07-2009
tfs star

Well..I'm still going to go with her being 5 months going on 6. Simply because they could have had a suspicion from an early ultrasound, like told them it looks like a boy but wouldn't be sure until a later view...and then maybe they just got it confirmed now that it's more around that time. I'm going to go she'll give birth in October (like Heidi)

Last edited by CoutureChic; 02-07-2009 at 04:38 PM.
02-07-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, I'm going to go with 22 weeks. She just messed up big time.

05-07-2009
backstage pass

i am a huge basketball fan, and i've read on memphis grizzlies forum that she has a huge belly and was seen by some basketball fans under a hoodie in a grocery store. i dunno if its true.. but thats what people are saying.

05-07-2009
tfs star

well she does have a huge belly, so I wouldn't be surprised, we haven't seen a picture of her since she was at the beginning of the 4th month....and now that she's going into her 6th (no matter what she claims) she should be a lot bigger.

When did they see her? She's been in Brazil but it's time for her to come back for work pretty soon.

V.I.P.

really curious about her belly! what is she going to do till she's going to give birth? editorials or..?? where is she going to give birth? brazil..? NY?

05-07-2009
tfs star

here

Lima-Fans was just contacted by Whitney, who works for Adriana and Liza her publicist. Whitney has informed us that Adriana will be working quite a bit during her pregnancy, she told us that they are securing quite a bit of magazines and magazine covers for Adriana during her pregnancy and she is getting more offers than she ever has! ONE HOT MAMA! We don't have many details as to what magazines and when quite yet, but was told we would be given the info as soon as they knew! We also at Lima-Fans told Whitney that her fans would love to see Baby shower coverage from wireimage.com, since it looks like between these people and Chris (Adriana's Agent) they are the ones setting things like this up, we hope Adriana shows interest, but it looks like Adriana already is with tons of upcoming work!

We will follow up ASAP!

PLEASE credit Lima-Fans.com for this news!

V.I.P.

^ ohhh okay! Thanks CC hope she doesn't work too hard though

05-07-2009
tfs star

She's also said she's going to continue to work until the Doctors tell her not to, so I think we have lots of eds, covers, and appearances coming up. I think their just waiting till she's a little bigger so it's a little more obvious

windowshopping

All the Serbian media says that she's stopped working because she has morning sickness and is feeling really run down. She is said to be due in December, so she must be 4 months.

Here's a video of her at in Belgrade in late May - wasn't really showing.

http://www.blic.rs/zabava.php?id=94516

tfs star

Um...she's not 4 months...I'm sorry she was showing for a while before...even in Feb. Plus if she found out 100% it's a boy (which she has) to be 100% sure you have to be at least 20 weeks pregnant (5 months). (excuse me you can have an amniocentesis but that's in rare occasions) Just because a celeb says something about their pregnancy doesn't quite make it true...plus let's not forget how big she is..if she was 4 months she wouldn't even begin to be showing. Look at Gisele and Kendra. She's barely showing in that video yes but even their she's borderline to big for 4 months, and let's keep in mind that was in may and Marko and Adriana have been saying she's 4 months pregnant for 2 months...so she's about 5 most likely going on 6.

and I'm going to believe her actual PR reps and etc who are actually in contact with us and work with her. She even said herself in an interview she'll be back to work soon, and will only stop when her doctors tell her not too. Her reps have said she'll be back to work soon and lots of it, eds, covers, and appearances. She's stopped modeling for a month or so, but she'll start working again pretty soon. Morning sickness doesn't last very long...

Last edited by CoutureChic; 05-07-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update