How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-07-2009
tfs star

here in this image that was taken in the beginning of June (according to John Huba *photographer* rep) this would have been the beginning of her 4th month...no way
esp in comparison with people she would be sharing a due date time with...only time will tell but I'm guessing we'll all see baby boy lima in October

celebrity baby blog, wireimage, filmmagic.

06-07-2009
V.I.P.

Even Kendra who is due on Christmas has more of a belly than Gisele who is supposedly due December 14th. After seeing these pictures, 4 months is definitely impossible. Unless she's having twins which we know she isn't.

06-07-2009
V.I.P.

^ I don't understand why it's still a mystery why she's not telling the truth cause she's obviously not telling the truth.. though I hope she's doing fine and will take all the time she needs to enjoy her pregnancy

06-07-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, I don't know. I think she should just tell the truth now instead of having to do damage control later on.

06-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaglam View Post
Even Kendra who is due on Christmas has more of a belly than Gisele who is supposedly due December 14th. After seeing these pictures, 4 months is definitely impossible. Unless she's having twins which we know she isn't.

^Everyone shows differently. At 4 months I was big and showing but look at Nicole Kidman even at 9 month she wasn't very big.

06-07-2009
front row

Not to mention they could have used photoshop to accentuate the bump. Because her pregnancy is whole reason for the article they could have fixed the picture a little to make her look a little bigger if she wasnt showing that much.

I mean, why does any of this matter? I dont know but it seems to me that Adriana has made it very clear that she doesnt want people outside her family to know certain details. It just seems like an invasion of her privacy.

I dont care when the baby was concieved, the sex etc. If she want us to know, she will let us know. Why cant we just hope that the baby turns out healthy and happy (and looking NOTHING like its father lol)?

06-07-2009
tfs star

Seriously. She's pregnant. The baby is going to appear sometime within the next 6 months. Who cares whether it's in September or October?! So much procrastination over something which matters so little!

windowshopping

And she's done interviews and seems pretty intent on giving the information that she wants to give in the way that she wants to give it. I think that it's best to just respect that and respect her privacy instead of trying to figure out when she might have gotten pregnant or how it may have happened... because we all know how it happened!!

06-07-2009
V.I.P.

Adriana's family were the ones who said she was having a boy and Marko's family are the ones who are stating how many months she really is. It's not like we're making these things up. She's the one doing interviews and not keeping her story straight. Also, this thread was made specifically for pregnancy discussion/rumors so that is what is going on. I don't see what the problem is.

06-07-2009
tfs star

I think everyone knows she'll have a happy healthy baby, and it's not just the bump that makes it suspicious if she's further along, it's everything. Nothing adds up for her to only be 4 months along...nothing. I know women who have shown like her at 4 months...but not when they are 5'10 and super thin to begin with and on their first pregnancy.

Also let's keep in mind Marko and Adriana have been saying she's 4 months pregnant since it was first announced two months ago...so she's been 4 months for two months? Don't think so. She's not been telling all the details and I don't think she plans on it, heck she stood by that she didn't want to know the sex and etc...and she does for 100% certainty now, it's a boy. It's an interesting subject, because with all her actions, her appearance and etc it's obvious she's further along than 4 months and it's odd she just doesn't want to be honest about it, but honestly if I faced the media backlash she would get if she does come out and say she obviously conceived before marriage...I'm not sure I would tell either.

*As for the photoshop thing, John Huba's reps stand by that there was no photoshop used. The outtakes should be released in 90 days after the embargo is released, which Lima-Fans will post, they say that there are around fifty outtakes...they aren't going to photoshop that many or release them at all if it was photoshopped and you could tell.

Either way as long as her baby is healthy and happy it's all that matters

Last edited by CoutureChic; 06-07-2009 at 06:56 PM.
06-07-2009
V.I.P.

You don't have to explain yourself, CC. I just know that when she gives birth all the people who were like they just wanted her to have a happy healthy baby (which I hope she has myself) are going to be down her throat for having sex before marriage just because. That's why I think she should be honest now. As as for privacy, I know Adriana is a very private person. Her people have told us that she is and that's why she doesn't have an official site and why she hardly goes out. But as far as privacy goes, unfortunately there's really not much of it when you're a model. A lingerie model at that.

07-07-2009
V.I.P.

^ I understand your point of view vivaglam

07-07-2009
tfs star

I don't even know why people care whether she was a virgin or not before getting married. It's her body, her beliefs, her relationship. And if it's for some weird role model thing, a lingerie model who relies solely on her sultry looks to make a living is hardly someone to pattern yourself after.

This whole thing wouldn't have even been an issue if she'd just kept her mouth shut and refused to comment on her sexual activity status. I know her English isn't that great but surely she has a publicist or spokesperson around when she does interviews.

08-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine View Post

This whole thing wouldn't have even been an issue if she'd just kept her mouth shut and refused to comment on her sexual activity status. I know her English isn't that great but surely she has a publicist or spokesperson around when she does interviews.
Good point Caroliiine!!

08-07-2009
Fashion Designer

same thing happened to britney, no one cares if you are having sex or not but the second you say either to the whole world to know it blows on your face. the fact is that there is a baby and wether she was married or not doesnt make it less of a baby. i hope everything goes well wether its born in september, october or whatever

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update