How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-05-2009
V.I.P.

Adriana Lima Pregnancy Discussion *Update* Gave birth to baby girl Sienna
Did Adriana actually confirmed her pregnancy?

17-05-2009
tfs star

No she didn't as far as I know

tfs star

She didn't yet. But the statement is all over from zacktaylor, and the same site told predicted her engagement way before anyone else did, plus if you look through their site they don't really post any news that isn't true, plus they keep highlighting it on the site she's pregnant...so they are a gossip site but it's also a somewhat reputable site with the fact they've been right on Adriana before. Several sites have picked up on it, and it is awfully convenient that her mother was in town and Adriana did say she spends mother's day with friends on fox and friends so that sets the mood of "told family and friends" anyway I'm guessing she'll confirm it later this month or early next, but the fact it's going all over, she hasn't denied it this time plus the very obvious tummy, plus all her pregnancy related appearance (fuller face, bigger boobs, bulging belly) so I think it's a matter of time she confirms it for 100% but this is how Ale's was leaked....her friend leaked the news and then Ale confirmed it about a month later...so predictable.

front row

No she didnt. From what I can tell, she told her family members and then "a source close to her family" or something told this Zac Taylor guy.

But neither she nor her publicist has confirmed the pregnancy. So we are still waiting to see if she does.

17-05-2009
tfs star

which pretty much is a sign she is, considering she denied it so rapidly at first...just like Ale.

Ale's agent denied the first rumors that came out of her pregnancy, then it went away and her fans were "oh she's not pregnant" she started showing then and some people it was obvious others it wasn't. then rumors came again and her site and people were not confirming or denying then...she confirmed it a month later...very predictable.

The fact that the "rumor conformation" hasn't been deleted from her thread at AAOF when they kill rumors really fast...says a lot. IMO.

V.I.P.

I think she will confirm it after her first trimester and when she can give more info about the pregnancy and about her work..

18-05-2009
V.I.P.

^ Possibly, but I think she might actually be a little further along than the first trimester.

20-05-2009
V.I.P.

Marko's father told a Serbian newspaper that Adriana is pregnant and that he can't wait for his grandchild!

HERE IS THE ARTICLE

Last edited by vivaglam; 20-05-2009 at 03:56 PM.
20-05-2009
tfs star

100% confirmed now thank GOD!

V.I.P.

Quote:
Otac Marka Jarića (30), Srećko, odao je za srpski Alo! da njegov sin i manekenka Adriana Lima (27) čekaju prvo dijete. Srećko je kazao kako bi više volio da su o tome pitali njegova sina, ali da je jako sretan što će postati djed. Marko i brazilska manekenka vjenčali su se ove godine na Valentinovo. Prije vjenčanja hodali su dvije godine, a veza im je bila pod posebnim povećalom zbog njezine tvrdnje da je još djevica te da će seks probati tek u braku.
source: 24sata.hr

It's on Croatian...-my translate-
Quote:
Marko Jarić's (30) father, Srećko, has discovered for Serbian magazine Alo! that his son and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima are excepting their first baby. Srećko said that he would like more if they asked his son about it, though he's very happy because he'll become grandpa. Marko and Brazilian supermodel have been married since Valentine's Day this year. Before the wedding, they have been dating for two years, and their relationship was "under the magnifying glass" because of her statement of being a virgin and not consuming sex before marriage.
Can't wait to see their baby!!!

21-05-2009
V.I.P.

I'm just posting this because welovemodels.com is a reputable source (unlike some made up "sources" out there) and People are taking FOREVER.

Quote:
Após muitas especulações, Adriana Lima está mesmo grávida e espera seu primeiro filho, fruto do relacionamento com o jogador de basquete da NBA, Marko Jaric. A notícia da gravidez vinha sendo mantida em segredo, apenas os familiares e amigos próximos do casal sabiam, e a confirmação acabou vindo por um deles, o pai de Marko. Em entrevista a revista sérvia Alo!, Srećko Jaric confirmou que o casal espera o primeiro filho e que está muito feliz por tornar-se avô.

Quote:
After much speculation, Adriana Lima is pregnant and expecting her first child with Marko Jaric of the NBA. The news of the pregnancy was being kept secret, only close relatives and friends near to the couple knew and has just been confirmed by one, Marko's father. In an interview to Serbian magazine Hello!, Srecko Jaric confirmed that the couple is expecting their first child and that he is very happy to become a grandfather.

Source: http://www.welovemodels.com/?p=19423

Last edited by vivaglam; 21-05-2009 at 04:55 PM.
21-05-2009
tfs star

I hope she comes out to people soon, so we know when she's due and how far along she is.

hors concours♛

yeah me too! I really would like to know how far along she is

V.I.P.

I think she's like 5 months going on 6. When did we start realizing she was acting weird? That was in December, no?

21-05-2009
V.I.P.

Yes, I think it was then too..Can't wait for her coming out...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
adriana, baby, birth, discussion, gave, girl, lima, pregnancy, sienna, update