How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-07-2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

He's been photographed with Alicia and Kate before in the past... I'm guessing they're part of the Swede pack when in LA. I'm kind of glad they broke up, but I do adore Kate (wut) and he never really seemed to treat her that well in the public eye.

29-07-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harumi View Post
I just saw your post.
This is the stunner Lainey is talking about?

I'm not disputing that she must be extraordinary in real-life, but she has to be on of those terribly un-photogenic beauties because I don't see it. She does have great legs, though...

justjared.buzznet.com, ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
Harumi that gif is pure brilliance!!!!!!!!!!! (I miss Arrested Development so much).

I agree with the sentiment "her? really?".

29-07-2011
V.I.P.

i dont know,,that girl is very ordinary. girl next door. not the stunner lainey and co. gushed.

29-07-2011
trendsetter

Poor girl, she is snapped with him like once or twice and half the blogs & comments I read are just horrible about her. Not saying that has happened on here btw, we all know where those kind of things are posted. There are just some actors fans who scare the s**t out of me, I'm yet to understand this sort of, I suppose, level of ownership they feel like they have over someone and their private life, despite not actually knowing them at all. The press only serve to exacerbate things with all this 'mystery woman' crap they go into all the time not just with Alexander but other actors too. Ok, sorry about all that, rant over! If he's found someone else then good for him, but heaven help her, he has some serious fans! I'm mentally scarred for a life by a run in I had with three teenage girls because I was seen with a certain actor I know outside a place in London. I honestly thought they were going to rip me limb from limb because they assumed I was 'with' him. Anyway, I digress, it's a whole different story!

Last edited by littlepaperstars; 29-07-2011 at 01:05 PM.
29-07-2011
V.I.P.

i'm too lazy to copy the pics and videos here, but lainey posted some in her column today
http://laineygossip.com/Kate_Boswort...atID=0&CelID=0

she's pretty, but i don't understand the big deal. i first thought she just didn't photograph well but even in the videos i don't find her particularly beautiful. more like the girl next door pretty.

what i do find weird is that people believe 100% that he went home with a girl that night. wasn't that story from something like life&style? why do people believe them now but never any other stories? and that story was printed after lainey wrote about him flirting with Emilia and a (then) mystery brunette and she doesn't know whether he left with her, but even she believes that he went home with someone.
i'm not saying he didn't take a girl home, just wondering.
but the girl seems nice, def an upgrade from Bosworth

29-07-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by frk-frost View Post
The brunette is a Swedish actress called Alicia Vikander.
Ah, thanks.
I got the 'friend vibe' too based on the pictures where they hugged (I should be a paid body language expert for Star Magazine). She cleans up nicely.

i2.listal.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belowen View Post
I do adore Kate (wut) and he never really seemed to treat her that well in the public eye.
I agree, actually.
I do like Alex but even then I'd be the first to say that the way he treats Kate in public is very douchey. There's tone of picures of him being friendly and affectionate with co-stars, friends, or even random fangirls, but he can't even make eye-contact with his gf or crack a smile when she's around? C'mon dude!
But as I said, this couple is/was beyond odd.

29-07-2011
fashion elite

^This is the gorgeous, extraordinary, hot, stunning brunette Lainey was talking about? Lainey officially has awful taste. She's nice looking, cute but not worth the drooling Lainey was doing. I think she's just extra happy Bosworth is out of the picture.

Last edited by babyjane; 29-07-2011 at 09:10 PM.
29-07-2011
V.I.P.

who is even this lainey woman???

trendsetter

Lainey runs an incredibly biased, snarky and occasionally on the spot gossipblog. She's not one to be bothered with research once she has ideas.
Anyhow - Alicia has a boyfriend back home so I guess Lainey's post is more about taking a dig at Kate than anything else

V.I.P.

she hates Kate like nowone..^

30-07-2011
trendsetter

Yeah, she's certainly not holding back

backstage pass

Lainey seems to really despise Kate. Why is it so?

31-07-2011
fashion elite

^Lainey has her pet peeves, and Kate is one of them. Basically, she loathes her fame-whorish ways, her 'rumored' propensity to go after taken men, her irrelevancy and also two 'rumored' habits we can't discuss here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjane View Post
This is the gorgeous, extraordinary, hot, stunning brunette Lainey was talking about? Lainey officially has awful taste.
To be fair, there are tons of stunning people who just don't photograph or film well. Alicia could easily be one of them, based on the reaction from the crowd at the party. Pictures don't always tell the whole story.
Lainey also keeps going on about that actress from Maria Full of Grace being an unearthly goddess who brings men at their knees and, to this day, I still don't see what she's talking about.
I get those are the type of women you have to meet to get it.

31-07-2011
fashion insider

Kate is the person the word insipid was created for, surprised it lasted this long.

I do think Skarsgard is the best thing since sliced bread, just saying.

31-07-2011
V.I.P.

I think Alicia's pretty. The ultimate beauty of the universe no, but really who is? Step up from Kate imo.

I wonder if they'll try to do reunion rumors when Straw Dogs promotion starts. Anything to get more hype around a film.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alexander, bosworth, kate, skarsgard, split