Amber Heard Files for Divorce from Johnny Depp - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-05-2016
tfs star

Manson hated her? Why? I remember his midlife crisis. Actually, a very similar midlife crisis. Poor Dita.

I would bet more in his band members, although I don't see Alice Cooper like someone who would hate a woman without reason.

And there's logic to the kids hating her: their father left their mother for a 20 something young actress. And Amber always seems so cold.

#Resist

He could've bought quite the fleet of sports cars and motorcycles for what this is gonna cost ...

The two days after his mother died part seems pretty cold to me. There may not be a great time to file divorce, but the same week? Seems like it could have waited for a couple seconds ... (That's assuming she even knew about it, which perhaps she might not have?)

27-05-2016
fashion elite

Amber Heard reportedly accuses Johnny Depp of domestic violence

Published May 27, 2016 FoxNews.com

Amber Heard is reportedly accusing Johnny Depp of domestic violence.

The actress turned up in court on Friday with a bruise on her face, according to TMZ. Heard presented the court with photos of her with bruises, TMZ reports.

TMZ posted a photo of Heard with marks around her eye. The site reports the image was snapped Saturday night, after Heard says Depp hit her in the face with his iPhone.

According to multiple media reports, Heard has requested a temporary restraining order against Depp.

A rep for Depp did not immediately return FOX411’s request for comment on the domestic violence allegations.

Heard filed for divorce from Depp earlier this week, citing irreconcilable differences in her filing. The couple was married just 15 months. They met on the set of the 2011 flick “The Rum Diaries.”

After news of their divorce became public, a lawyer for Depp told news outlets, "Given the brevity of this marriage and the most recent and tragic loss of his mother, Johnny will not respond to any of the salacious false stories, gossip, misinformation and lies about his personal life. Hopefully the dissolution of this short marriage will be resolved quickly."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-violence.html

27-05-2016
V.I.P.

It makes perfect sense that he would marry her imo.. whenever people jump into laughable relationships that nobody (friends or relatives) take seriously, like these midlife crisis hookups with a huge age gap, busted affairs, rebounds, etc., they're always quick to validate it going as formal as they can be, since it all originates in pride and ego, they must prove everyone (including themselves) wrong...

Now watch him go into a series of model hookups, odd political statements and weird career choices as he progressively loses more hair and gathers uglier jewelry and leather vests. He's Mickey Rourke..

eta:* post above, oh my..

Last edited by MulletProof; 27-05-2016 at 02:20 PM.
27-05-2016
V.I.P.

Well, this sure got messy...

Quote:
Amber Heard claims in legal docs during their entire relationship Johnny Depp was verbally and physically abusive, and she lays part of the blame on drug and alcohol abuse.

TMZ has obtained the legal docs Amber filed to support her claim that Johnny smashed an iPhone against her face Saturday night, which she claims triggered her move to file for divorce. As we reported, cops came but she declined to file a report.

Amber claims, before the alleged incident over the weekend -- during her birthday party at home last month Johnny showed up "inebriated and high." She says after the guests left, they argued and he threw a magnum-sized bottle of champagne at the wall and a wine glass at her. She says he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her onto the bed. She also says he grabbed her by the hair and shoved her to the floor.

Amber says she didn't see Johnny again for a month, until Saturday night. She says he was drunk and high again and they were talking about his mom's passing the day before. She says he "suddenly began obsessing" about something, got mad, grabbed the phone, "wound up his arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cell phone at me striking my cheek and eye."

She claims he also pulled her hair and struck her, then she says he grabbed a magnum-sized bottle of wine, chugged some and then used the bottle to break objects around the house.
tmz

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems

27-05-2016
浪人

She wants $50,000/month is spousal support.

27-05-2016
backstage pass

When Blind Gossip warned its readers that this split was sure to be a hot mess...I didn't quite expect THIS
Now they've released this blind about how Kate Moss doesn't like to talk about her relationship with Johnny because she was also violently assaulted by him...

http://blindgossip.com/?p=78705#more-78705

27-05-2016
V.I.P.

Ok, bugger that! Take him to the cleaners!!! Simply cannot abide a man who knocks his lady about. I never, ever would've expected this from Johnny. Really shocked!! I'll still maintain that Amber probably had questionable motivations for going into the union to begin with, but that doesn't justify domestic violence. When you think of it in 'six degrees of seperation' terms, he's now not that far off from Mel Gibson. Sounds to me like their entire relationship was this turbulent.

I'm very interested to see how the media will handle this. He's immensely popular and there's a lot of money invested in him (film wise). Will we have to endure a nauseating public rehabilitation tour? And what strategy will Amber take? All of a sudden she emerges out of this as some poster girl, just like Katie Holmes/Jennifer Garner. Will she head to Oprah's couch, or to VF for an exclusive (very likely, even though Graydon is eerily bonkers about Depp).

28-05-2016
#Resist

Is it my imagination, or did Depp used to be infamous for trashing hotel rooms? I myself have never managed to break the slightest thing in a hotel room, so I wasn't quite sure how it's done ... but I guess I've just gotten a description.

No respect for men who are violent to women.

I had a former neighbor who was divorced ... I heard screaming outside and went to the window to see what was up, in time to see him throw his phone at her (he missed). I called 911 without a moment's hesitation. The cop called me, didn't want to talk to the guy--the altercation was over and she was gone by the time he got there. I told the cop, that's domestic violence, I don't ever want to see it again, and yes, you need to talk to him!

What Katie Holmes went through is a bit different than this, no matter how you slice it. I don't think Amber is quite in that category ... this may be more comparable to Madonna/Sean Penn. Except Sean Penn has a bit more cred IMO, both artistically and in terms of what he's done on his own time (e.g., Katrina).

29-05-2016
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

It's disgusting seeing his PR team jump into action to try and defend these claims. The backlash she's received already after coming forward is horrific. It's unsurprising, seeing how the media is reacting, to see why a lot of women are afraid to report domestic violence.

V.I.P.

I very small part of me cannot help but wonder whether her asking for money was somewhat of an antagonistic move. I mean, sure he wanted to pay her hush money, but probably not this much to begin with, AND on his terms. For someone who gives the impression of being in acting for art, Johnny sure loves money. Here he's not unlike RDJ...'doing it for his kids'. She must've known he'd contest this, which might also be the reason why we systematically found out about the abuse. I actually hope this theory is incorrect, because the idea if domestic violence being used for covert blackmailing purposes, well, it trivialises the entire ballgame for Jane Doe!!

29-05-2016
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn98 View Post
I don't understand why she'd ask for money, that's so weird for someone her age. She's hasn't yet reached the peak of her career and can still make loads. Always believed you demand spousal support when you don't have the means to generate money on your own. Makes me wonder what exactly her motivations were to get with him in the first place.
She is never gonna reach a peak in her career where she is worth 200 million.

29-05-2016
V.I.P.

I've read that the box office for Alice dropped 65% compared to the first one. I don't know how much these claims has to do with it or if it's that the movie is bad and no one cares about it but I wonder how his career will unfold if he can't even get the studios big bucks for this type of movies...

Were there ever any blinds or rumors about this type of behavior when he was with Vanessa?

29-05-2016
rising star

Looks like Cara D's involved in the break up now. Only rumour still.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...d37fd35ddde478

29-05-2016
tfs star

This whole thing is just so.. I remember back when he was with Kate and he was a mess, but I always thought he was only a drunk mess not a violent mess.
I hope he gets properly punished. Not only for being violent but also for his attacks on her now. Aslo having Mickey Rourke defending you??! Ha!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
amber, depp, divorce, files, heard, johnny