How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-02-2006
fashion insider

Regarding that "but she is pregnant" argument: It`s not as if that woman broke into their house were Angelina was resting!

Instead of staying at home, growing together as a family, making a home for the Baby and preparing Maddox and Zahara for their sibling Angelina still shoots movies, visits unhygenic enviroments (Slums in Costa Rica - call me old-fashioned but I think that`s not the place to be when you`re pregnant!) and travels just for fun (they didn`t attend any event in Berlin!).

All that makes me think that the woman who ownes a house surrounded by landmines and wore her Ex-husbands blood around her neck will not take harm from hearing a few clear words!

04-02-2006
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin_Chic
Regarding that "but she is pregnant" argument: It`s not as if that woman broke into their house were Angelina was resting!

Instead of staying at home, growing together as a family, making a home for the Baby and preparing Maddox and Zahara for their sibling Angelina still shoots movies, visits unhygenic enviroments (Slums in Costa Rica - call me old-fashioned but I think that`s not the place to be when you`re pregnant!) and travels just for fun (they didn`t attend any event in Berlin!).

All that makes me think that the woman who ownes a house surrounded by landmines and wore her Ex-husbands blood around her neck will not take harm from hearing a few clear words!
I hear your trip to Berlin was a success. Say hello to Aniston for me when you visit her for you daily worship routine.

04-02-2006
V.I.P.

Karma Harumi!

04-02-2006
Diamond

Quote:

So just because a woman is pregnant her life must come to a screeching halt? And if it doesn't she must not care about her baby? Right...

~Madeleine Albright
04-02-2006
backstage pass

Wow, I just dont get how these fans can be so obsessed with someone they dont even know......this is crazy!

04-02-2006
front row

ew that is sick. What a b*tch that woman is.......people like her need to mind their own business and remember that they are not a part of those people's lives....she should stay out of it! That loser

04-02-2006
fashion icon

Quote:

Best joke of a reply I've read all day!

rising star

Quote:

OH MY GOSH, Angelina is traveling for...(GASP!) fun while pregnant?! And even worse, working?! How dare she not confine herself to bed rest for the entire 9 months of pregnancy!

04-02-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harumi
I hear your trip to Berlin was a success. Say hello to Aniston for me when you visit her for you daily worship routine.

Brilliant!!!!!!

04-02-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionFriendly
i read this when i was at work and i burst out laughing and people were giving me strange looks but this first line totally made my day...Thank you roppal222
Your welcome darl!

04-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:

LMAO!!! Love it!!!

05-02-2006
chaos reigns

Quote:
(Slums in Costa Rica - call me old-fashioned but I think that`s not the place to be when you`re pregnant!)
UN MOMENTO!

I dont think Angelina has EVER been here? Has she? Please get back to me on this...

On top of it ... Im not saying that here in Costa Rica we dont have slums, but you do know that there people who just doesnt get pregnant in there, they have their babies and probably live and wont get outta there ever ... I think that comment was a bit insensitive.

PS I'd be really surprised if she step foot in here .. I'm very much intrigued!

Zen
V.I.P.

Personally I don't care for Angelina Jolie that much, nore Brad Pitt....but it takes two to tango. It wasn't all Angelinas doing, Brad had alot to do with this new relationdship.....There are alot of wack jobs out there ...hmm....what can you do?

05-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
I`m not a fan of Jennifer Aniston but I think Angelina deserved it - it was a about time that somebody shouted into her face what the world thinks!
Whatever...all anyone knows is what they read in tabloids and other such ridiculous, lying trash. And this person is clearly nuts...anyone this severely attached to the lives of celebrities is totally out of touch with reality and their own lives and needs serious help. Totally stupid, possibly insane, and definitely uncalled for.

05-02-2006
front row

^ Thank you! So true!

My french makeup blog
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
angelina, aniston, attack, fan, jolie