How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-02-2006
fashion elite

That seems too weird to be true.

05-02-2006
front row

I couldn't care less about Brad Pig or Angelina whatsoever. I just hope the baby is ok. They can hate the parents, but that's no reason to hate the child.

05-02-2006
V.I.P.

I'm not a huge Angelina fan right now, but that woman acted so completely childish I'm disgusted that someone would behave that way!

backstage pass

[quote=Heroin_Chic]
The loved-up pair - who are expecting their first child together this year - were dining at Berlin's Nola restaurant when a woman stormed in and screamed: "Where is that home-wrecking Angelina?"
The crazed fan - dressed in a 'Friends' T-shirt - spotted the Hollywood couple and attempted to slap Angelina.
quote]

Those lines just crack me up.

front row

well i for one dont think angelina is a homewrecker in the 'brad/jen' relationship.

jennifer aniston comes across as a frigid icequeen to me

what have you done today to make you feel proud?
06-02-2006
V.I.P.

Frigid Icequeen? That's such sexist bullshit rhetoric. When does anyone ever call a man frigid or icy? And where does this crap even come from?

Anyway what this woman did was horrible. Imagine if Brad-Ang was with the CHILDREN? This woman would have clearly still acted like this. If I was Ang I would have killed her.

06-02-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper
well i for one dont think angelina is a homewrecker in the 'brad/jen' relationship.

yes...because being a seemingly "frigid icequeen" is a good reason for a man to cheat on his wife

back on subject...that lady was a lunatic...end of story lol

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper
I don't know if I would put it quite like that, but I am probably of the minority that really feels no sympathy for Jennifer Aniston. She always struck me as the type of woman who wanted to 'catch' Brad and hold on to him to boost her own self esteem. I've always like Angelina because at least she seems to be herself and not apologize for it. If it one thing I've learned, the thing men hate the most in a woman is low self-esteem and lack of confidence.

Plus, studies show that relationships work much better if the two parties are on the same looks level. *ducks and hides*

06-02-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolie coco
Frigid Icequeen? That's such sexist bullshit rhetoric. When does anyone ever call a man frigid or icy? And where does this crap even come from?
huff and puff all you like.

i personally do refer to men as frigid and icy if they come across as so.

i really dont care who divorces/marries who in hollywood. all i can say is that jennifer aniston, in MY OPINION, has no likeability or warmth.

what have you done today to make you feel proud?

Last edited by copper; 06-02-2006 at 05:02 AM.
06-02-2006
fashion icon

Please let's keep this on topic

backstage pass

I don't like Jen and never had.
She is just ... too average

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin_Chic
Regarding that "but she is pregnant" argument: It`s not as if that woman broke into their house were Angelina was resting!

Instead of staying at home, growing together as a family, making a home for the Baby and preparing Maddox and Zahara for their sibling Angelina still shoots movies, visits unhygenic enviroments (Slums in Costa Rica - call me old-fashioned but I think that`s not the place to be when you`re pregnant!) and travels just for fun (they didn`t attend any event in Berlin!).

All that makes me think that the woman who ownes a house surrounded by landmines and wore her Ex-husbands blood around her neck will not take harm from hearing a few clear words!
Wow...thank you for pushing the women's movement back say... about ummm 100 years. Pregnant women should be more grateful for being deemed merely vessels and daintly flowers.

I absolutely agree with everyone who has pointed out the lack of Brad finger pointing. I believe he's the common denominator in this mess...Wow 2nd grade math DID teach me something!!!!

06-02-2006
Day Dreaming

^^ You so DESERVE KARMA! I am shocked by some of these posts.. it's so very sad.

V.I.P.

Stupid Fan.

06-02-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidora
I don't know if I would put it quite like that, but I am probably of the minority that really feels no sympathy for Jennifer Aniston. She always struck me as the type of woman who wanted to 'catch' Brad and hold on to him to boost her own self esteem. I've always like Angelina because at least she seems to be herself and not apologize for it. If it one thing I've learned, the thing men hate the most in a woman is low self-esteem and lack of confidence.

Plus, studies show that relationships work much better if the two parties are on the same looks level. *ducks and hides*
And the thing women like me hate most is women who think that only a good-looking woman with high self esteem deserves a goodlooking man.

Last edited by oolie coco; 06-02-2006 at 01:48 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
angelina, aniston, attack, fan, jolie