How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-12-2007
Fashionably Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith1016 View Post
^I know. I babysit some girls who LOVE her. I don't tell them how annoying I think she is
That is very thoughtful of you. I am sure if must be hard to bite your tongue.

16-12-2007
catch me if you can

I like her old nose better. The "new" nose that I don't mind is Ashlee Simpsons.

front row

I forget where I read it, but I've heard that she has an extremely fake personality.

fashion icon

Wow another Ashlee gets a nose job, to be honest, it's not as drastic as Ashlee Simpson's new nose.

Meg
inspired contemplation

yeah actually now whenever I see the older photos of her it really looks like it. Her nose is really bent if you look at it. I don't know why people seem so upset about it....

16-12-2007
fashion icon

I guess because it robs the public image of beauty (which these girls are to most younger girls) and it means that you're only pretty/talented/worthwhile if your nose is tiny and straight like everyone else's. It's sad because quirky noses make models like Eugenia, Morgane and Maria Carla unique, if these noses were all straightened would we be happier?

Having said that if it was specifically for medical reasons then I'm glad she had it done and hope she recovers well so that she can live pain free.

Meg
inspired contemplation

I agree for the most part except if you look at her nose (which i've been focusing on now!) in previous pics it looks really messed up. Anyway I think she's quite a smart young star. I mean she's by far the oldest of the HSM kids and she clearly knows what to get involved in to make money.....

16-12-2007
fashion icon

I don't think it's a particularly a good idea to reject what doesn't fit. Though yes for me she seems the most humble and charming of all the HSM kids and I wish her all the best.

Meg
inspired contemplation

Not sure if you're talking generally or to me but just to clarify by 'messed up' I didn't mean it looked bad. I mean it literally looks like she has a deviated septum.....

16-12-2007
Fashionably Late

I definitely think she looked like she could have had a deviated septum and if she truly had the surgery to fix it then I cannot say I blame her. I just hope she did not receive pressure from anyone to get the generic cute little Hollywood nose. In a lot of ways, I respect Jessica Simpson for not fixing her bump and for maintaining the fact that she likes it and thinks it gives her character because she could have easily cried deviated septum and have it fixed.

16-12-2007
& b

more interested on her nip peep show

fashion elite

I had a majorly deviated septum (actually two deviations), and I had rhinoplasty. Often people with an interior deviation will have the outward appearance of having a crooked nose, so really it makes sense. HOWEVER you can fix your deviated septum without having anything cosmetic done, so its just an excuse.

windowshopping

Ashley Tisdale just made a public apology to her fans and friends in Miami and Philadelphia, where she backed out of her Jingle Ball performances.

Here's the public apology from the 22-year-old High School Musical star:

"I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be at the holiday shows this weekend. I havent fully recovered from my surgery and had to make the difficult decision to cancel the appearances.

When my surgery was scheduled, we didn't think it would be necessary to cancel the shows because my doctor thought I would heal in time. Unfortunately, the deviated septum was more significant than we originally thought so the healing process is taking longer.

The last thing I ever want to do is disappoint my fans. I flew out to the east coast with the dancers and crew still hoping I would be well enough to perform.

I hope you all have a very happy holiday season.

I love you guys!
Ashley?

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/12...sdale-apology/

21-12-2007
Fashion Designer

I think its better to say they had a deviated septum that sending a message of "i hated my nose so i got the money to change it, everybody should change what you dont like about yourselves" specially when they have such young fans like Tisdale. In the Ashlee Simpson case..how dumb! like we didnt notice the change. it was better for her to say whatever she wanted but saying maybe she did maybe she didnt? what the hell?

22-12-2007
Fashionably Late

Here is an explanation from E Online:
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/answer...id=fd-hot2-txt

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
deviated septum, star