How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-05-2007
Amour Comme Hiver

I just noticed that it said they began dating two years ago... am I the only one that thinks thats gross? I know I'm 16, and the idea of dating a fourty year old would totally creep me out. Just because an eighteen year old is legal doesn't make them any more mature than a sixteen or seventeen year old.

27-05-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by cric-croc View Post
gosh, she is so young though, what possibly could they have in common?
exactly

its so creepy

he and marilyn manson should get together and start a club for aging rockstars who refuse to grow old and who only date girls under 20

27-05-2007
V.I.P.

Anthony Kiedis Finds His True Chili Pepper

Rocker Anthony Kiedis is ready to take the sock off and grow up. He says he's ready to settle down and start a family.
After years of partying, the 43-year-old frontman for the Red Hot Chili Peppers says he realised he'd changed when his girlfriend left him and he fell apart.
Kiedis - whose former conquests include supermodel Heidi Klum - says, "Today I feel like I'd like to get married and have a family. More so than ever. I really don't think I was capable of being that guy until about two months ago."
"A bomb went off inside me a few months ago. I broke up with a girl that I was really into. I started wondering why the break-up happened and I realised it was because of some of my own character defects - the feeling of wanting things you don't have."
"The minute I started seeing how these defects of character were controlling and dominating my life, they vanished. Suddenly I didn't think the grass was going to be greener, I didn't feel like I wanted something that I didn't have. I actually went back to that girl and patiently waited to see if she was willing to give it another go."
"Now I'm quite content to marry this girl and have a family - if that's something she's into as well."
credit:starblogs

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

27-05-2007
congratulations, nerds.

I'm happy for him. I've read his autobiography it's a really wonderful read, there's alot more to him than the whole partying/young models thing that many people seem to think he's all about.

28-05-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabella View Post
i thought he was dating jessica stam less than a year ago. . .
Anthony & Jessica broke up several months ago.She's now dating D.Jam.(Nicole Richie's ex fiancé)

28-05-2007
V.I.P.

A few facts about Heather :

Heather's dates
Name Heather Christie
Age 21
Height 5' 9" (175 cm)
Build Slim
Eye Color Hazel
Hair Color Brown - Light
Date of Birth January 1, 1986
credit:whosdatedwho

Last edited by MARLOWE TIGER; 28-05-2007 at 12:54 PM.
29-05-2007
Amour Comme Hiver

^ Well, at least their kid has a chance to gain height from her side of the family

07-07-2007
|/mirror queen\|

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoticKharma View Post
^ Well, at least their kid has a chance to gain height from her side of the family
...and the looks of the dad!

...i really don´t like this girl.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anthony, baby, girlfriend, kiedis, model