How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-05-2006
windowshopping

She really had a nose job? I had suspisions but like omg!! I cant believe her. I liked her big nose and I dont think she really needed plasic surgery. Man she sucks Jessica rocks!! lol I am going to shut up now be for my over active a$$ has a heart attack.

22-05-2006
tfs star

Yeah, Ashlee basically confirmed she had a nose job with, "Maybe. Who knows? *giggles*" Because you can tell there's a difference.

I still like Ashlee better than Jessica. If you've heard Autobiography (her first album), Ashlee's raspy voice actually works with those songs and they're catchy. Jessica's latest album is just wailing (don't even get me started on how she just butchered Robbie Williams' Angels song). Jessica has a great voice but the material they're giving her is just awful and she oversings it.

The only reason why I don't like Jessica is because she's so overexposed. Jessica is a celebrity because of her appearances in the tabloids, her reality TV show, being blonde and stupid... sound like anyone we know? *coughParisHilton!*cough* You can't go anywhere with seeing her on the cover of a magazine.

Ashlee got a lot of publicity because of the SNL lip syncing, but at least she isn't EVERYWHERE, with a clothing line, cosmetics line, etc. And she doesn't play up the image of a "dumb blonde" like her sister. Plus, she didn't basically throw away her relationship (or in Jess's case, her marriage) for fame.

23-05-2006
stl
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine
Yeah, Ashlee basically confirmed she had a nose job with, "Maybe. Who knows? *giggles*" Because you can tell there's a difference.

I still like Ashlee better than Jessica. If you've heard Autobiography (her first album), Ashlee's raspy voice actually works with those songs and they're catchy. Jessica's latest album is just wailing (don't even get me started on how she just butchered Robbie Williams' Angels song). Jessica has a great voice but the material they're giving her is just awful and she oversings it.

The only reason why I don't like Jessica is because she's so overexposed. Jessica is a celebrity because of her appearances in the tabloids, her reality TV show, being blonde and stupid... sound like anyone we know? *coughParisHilton!*cough* You can't go anywhere with seeing her on the cover of a magazine.

Ashlee got a lot of publicity because of the SNL lip syncing, but at least she isn't EVERYWHERE, with a clothing line, cosmetics line, etc. And she doesn't play up the image of a "dumb blonde" like her sister. Plus, she didn't basically throw away her relationship (or in Jess's case, her marriage) for fame.
I agree with you. Jess was lovely ages ago, when she just started together with Britney, Cristina. At that time I thought she was the most talented among them three.
I hope Ashlee is not gonna go down the same road (as Jess)! Or it's just the matter of time!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashlee, disses, jessica, sister