How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-01-2005
fashion elite

Her dad creeps me out..talking about his daughter's breasts..that's as weird as you can get. I have no patience to watch the video, but I guess if I did, I'd probably feel sorry for her. still. Ashlee is getting crappier by the second.

08-01-2005
I loved you

... the video is sad.
I wouldn't even say she was a singer though, her voice is hideous...

08-01-2005
V.I.P.

Poor Ahsley..Thanks for the link.

08-01-2005
V.I.P.

I would probably have booed as well, I mean, her singing is the worst thing I've ever heard of my entire life.

I just wish she could at least take a break and learn to sing properly and learn that she's probably not born to be a rocker.

08-01-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylegurrl
I have absolutely no sympathy for Ashlee. It is very unfair the way the public is being duped by unscrupulous managers and record conmpanies. I read somewhere that her CD has sold over 1 million copies. That's one million fans that have been led to believe that this girl could actually sing. Erin, I agree with you 100%. There are so many talented people out there who are far more deserving of a recording career and they are overlooked.
Now, I don't like Ashlee, but that is definately a cop out. Wanna know what I think is absolutely unfair? Milli Vanilli...you know back in the day when that sorta **** was unacceptable and those dudes got their grammy taken away? One of them slipped into a depression and killed himself...and now it's perfectly acceptable to do basically the same thing. Granted, these girls actually do sing on their album (sorta, it's been so digitally touched up, could we really consider it THEM anymore?)

**** just makes me sad. *sigh*

I;m not blaming the music industry necessarily for that dude killing himself, but I do think they owe Milli Vanilli a public apology.

Em

08-01-2005
trendsetter

I was reading in some magazine where Joe Simpson was talking about how "of course my daughter Jessica is SEXY! She has curves and double D's!". Okay...I think that's disgusting! Any normal father wouldn't be talking like that about their daughter! My dad always makes sure that i'm completly covered from head to toe even in the summer! And to think... Joe was a MINISTER?!

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couture_Whore
I was reading in some magazine where Joe Simpson was talking about how "of course my daughter Jessica is SEXY! She has curves and double D's!". Okay...I think that's disgusting! Any normal father wouldn't be talking like that about their daughter! My dad always makes sure that i'm completly covered from head to toe even in the summer! And to think... Joe was a MINISTER?!
I heard it on the radio, I thought it was weird and disturing too.

08-01-2005
Adorable illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couture_Whore
I know! I thought the same..this is the quote taken from pagesix:

She just is sexy. If you put her in a T-shirt or you put her in a bustier, she's sexy in both. She's got double D's! You can't cover those suckers up!"

08-01-2005
woolgathering

^ This is insane. Someone has to put a stop to this man...

08-01-2005
V.I.P.

^Oh my God, that's just tasteless! What kind of father would say such a thing? He truly does sound more like a pimp.

08-01-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miserylovescompany
Now, I don't like Ashlee, but that is definately a cop out. Wanna know what I think is absolutely unfair? Milli Vanilli...you know back in the day when that sorta **** was unacceptable and those dudes got their grammy taken away? One of them slipped into a depression and killed himself...and now it's perfectly acceptable to do basically the same thing. Granted, these girls actually do sing on their album (sorta, it's been so digitally touched up, could we really consider it THEM anymore?)

**** just makes me sad. *sigh*

I;m not blaming the music industry necessarily for that dude killing himself, but I do think they owe Milli Vanilli a public apology.

Em
Why? It's a shame that the guy killed himself, but it's not the music industry's fault. They were a complete sham. The "music industry" is not to blame for his death. It was his decision to be involved in such a thing. There are consequences to your actions; the guy just couldn't deal with his. It's no one's fault but his own.

09-01-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexN
Why? It's a shame that the guy killed himself, but it's not the music industry's fault. They were a complete sham. The "music industry" is not to blame for his death. It was his decision to be involved in such a thing. There are consequences to your actions; the guy just couldn't deal with his. It's no one's fault but his own.
I know, and I said that the music industry wasn't really to blame. I'm just saying...people set a precedent and should stick by it. Performers are getting away with MURDER these days.

Em

09-01-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess
God i really do agree, it's pretty sick. Did anyone see that episode of newlyweds when Jessica was filming her "sweetest thing" video and he was talking about her sex life?? He was like, "obviously we are celebrating the fact that Jessica has waited to have sex until after marriage and now she can do it until she's blue in the face" and I was like, "ewww???" her dad was talking about her sex life! And nick and jessica had to make out on set on a bed, and her Dad was there, watching the entire thing! I mean I won't even kiss my boyf in front of my Dad...it's my Dad!! ick. ick. ick.
yeh i saw this, i dont really know nething about them so i just thought the guy was some dirty pervert who was working on set... then i found out it was her dad - dude u cant get much more wrong than that!!!!
imagine if your virginity and sex life was a big running joke in your family... its sick and creeps me out, its like he gets off on his own daughter....what dad knows his daughters bra size?????

09-01-2005
front row

forget the boos DID YOU SEE THE DANCE????? her choreographer should be shot

backstage pass

The music industry's only driving force is profit. When has it ever been about talent? They're to blame for the downfall of human civilization.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
ashlee, booed, simpson, stage