Beyonce is pregnant! *Update gave birth to baby girl* - Page 12 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-01-2012
backstage pass

I think Angelina had kids in south of France (Nice) in a very normal clinic and did not closed the whole floor as well...

11-01-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larek View Post
I think Angelina had kids in south of France (Nice) in a very normal clinic and did not closed the whole floor as well...
They actually did close the whole floor and their 1st doctor refused so they had to change the clinic and the doctor. She also said during her 1st pregnancy that it was why she didn't want to have Shiloh in the USA but in Africa because she would more shielded from the intrusion.

She was pregnant and instead of releasing a PR statement she announced it herself once she felt ready and thought it was the right time. Her husband wrote a song about the baby, tons of artists write song about their wedding/love etc and no one complains. They didn't release exclusive picture of their child and made money from it. I am just saying that it's quite weird to see people thinking about surrogate and dark schemes just because of one unfortunate image.

I think there is a difference between saying I am pregnant and wanting to shield your child as much as you can. As for the tweeting, none of them tweeted anything. It's not their fault if their friend decided to announce the news before them (Rihanna, Gwyneth etc). I mean come on Paltrow confirmed the name and all of the child before Jay Z even had the time to write his statement.
Anyway, I am running in circles.

Last edited by dennab216; 11-01-2012 at 06:47 PM.

11-01-2012
#Resist

I went back and watched the video of Beyonce on the Australian show, and you can see as she's moving toward the chair that the dress is too big and the part over her bump looks like it caught a draft and is floating away from her body. That part of the dress is what collapses when she sits down. You can see this most easily in the repeat video ...

12-01-2012
on the come up

Gah! Can a woman not have a baby? Can a father not gush about his new born daughter? Must we be so cynical?

12-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedIfIWantTo View Post
Gah! Can a woman not have a baby? Can a father not gush about his new born daughter? Must we be so cynical?
Amen!

12-01-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Ditto. I really am baffled

12-01-2012
trendsetter

Btw

Quote:
NEW YORK — State health officials on Wednesday dismissed complaints that patients in a hospital neonatal unit were mistreated while Beyonce was there giving birth to her and Jay-Z's daughter.
They had received two complaints about Manhattan's Lenox Hill Hospital, one made anonymously, the other from someone who had learned about the matter through the media, a health department spokesman said. Officials reviewed the complaints and dismissed them Wednesday night, spokesman Jeffrey Gordon said without elaborating.
The hospital, a popular choice for the rich and famous from late philanthropist Brooke Astor to "30 Rock" star Tina Fey, said it was conducting its own probe.
Beyonce gave birth to the couple's baby, Blue Ivy Carter, at the hospital on Saturday.
Media reports said Beyonce and Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, paid $1 million to take over a floor and their security guard blocked parents from the neonatal unit for hours. The hospital denied the reports, saying the couple paid the standard rate for an executive suite without disclosing what that is.
One new mother, Rozz Nash-Coulon, told The Associated Press that her twins, born Dec. 28, were in the neonatal unit and, starting Friday, intense security measures made it a struggle to see them as guards directed hallway traffic.
"Once they checked in there was high security everywhere," she said Monday. "It looked like the president was on our floor. The hospital's security cameras were taped over. Internal windows from the hallways into the ward were blacked out."
The hospital's executive director was heading up its own inquiry into the complaints, hospital spokeswoman Barbara Osborn said. The hospital was interviewing parents who had children in the newborn wing when Jay-Z and Beyonce were there, she said.
"We have spoken to seven out of the 10," she said. "None have reported being stopped from seeing their babies."
She confirmed that security cameras were briefly taped over when the Carter family was being moved, "but only when a security guard was present" on the fourth floor, where the neonatal unit is located. She declined to say why they were taped over.
She said that other parents at the unit did notice "enhanced security." But she said none felt restricted from accessing the unit or any other at the hospital.
Jay-Z confirmed the birth of the couple's daughter in a song released on his social website Life and Times on Monday.
Posted via Mobile Device

12-01-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIs View Post
the next minute they want privacy by closing off hospital floor and not letting other parents in
That was already reported that is was false. They were just in an executive suite. I can't at people who still say bs even when it is already confirmed to be untrue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheLoveOfRock View Post
^exactly. And there's no 'hate' here... They put they're business out there(the song was a little "extra" if you ask me). I still want to know if they're profiting from the song about their baby.
Ermmm no, its free and a lot of radios pick the song up so now it is charting. And the song is not extra at all. Some people send photos, cards or wtv, Jay just made a song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Why not just go to a private clinic? There are ton of them in Connecticut. Brad and Angelina always did that and also paid to have their own doctor flown in.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...136968058.html

and TMZ apparently have a picture of her room:
http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/12/beyonc.../#.Tw8ERmMoQVc

12-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Of course you can do all those things. But when they claim to want privacy, and then announce your private business to the whole world in a most calculated fashion, then it looks fishy, no? You can't have it both ways. Either you want privacy and keep these things private or you share everything with the world and then invite everyone to chip in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiqary View Post
That was already reported that is was false. They were just in an executive suite. I can't at people who still say bs even when it is already confirmed to be untrue.
This is a "Rumor has it..." section of tFS. There have been rumors that parents couldn't or had difficulties seeing their newborns because of Bey. Whether you choose to believe that or not is your right, but some of us like to discuss those rumors. Besides, something that's "confirmed" by a celebrity's PR person is usually no more reliable than gossip. What are they going to say "yeah, we made it a bitch for other patients"? I choose to take all 'official' statements from PR people with a grain of salt. You can choose to believe everything they tell you. No harm in that.

12-01-2012
rising star

^ lol true they would never admit to any of it. They weren't even like "oh we didn't know it created such a mess for other parents and we would like to apologize" yet when the whole fake pregnancy thing with the dress happened they b did come out with a statement saying something along the lines of "we won't comment on such ridiculous rumors." I also find it interesting that b and jays rumors have almost neverrrr made it to mainstream media. E! And those other shows all reported on the pregnancy rumors. There have always been rumors of jay z cheating on b(especially early in their relationship) and they've never made it to mainstream. For example, it's said that Free(tv personality) from 106 and park got fired after she had an affair w jay and then disappeared off tv completely. Yet this admittedly ridiculous(in nature, not truth) rumor is still around. Hmmm...

12-01-2012
V.I.P.

Thank you everyone for participating in this discussion. It is leading nowhere. Thread is now closed.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
baby, beyonce, birth, gave, girl, pregnant, update