How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-12-2010
rising star

I don't believe it at all. C'mon Ryan and Scarlett had their problems. I think people just love drama and make it whether there's or not.

19-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ so true

I hate it how people are like "Hey here's a hot blonde with a nice bosom working with a guy who just happens to be getting a divorce - must be because of her! Marriage-wrecking sl*t!!1!". Whatever. Isn't the official statement that they're getting a divorce because their hectic schedules keep them apart a lot? I'm inclined to believe that because they really do have hectic schedules.

I'm all for the Blake + Ryan Gosling rumours though, bring it on. :p

22-12-2010
V.I.P.

oh, Blake is rally cheap!!!! loos like show girl

25-12-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamelot View Post

what's with Blake and her being linked to so many leading male actors, from Reynold to Ben Affleck. Is she trying to sleep her way to the top?
IKR, its getting annoying , what's up and what do they find so interesting to gossip about her
before I used to like Blake but now I prefer Leighton

22-10-2011
V.I.P.

i did not know that that there were rumours surrounding blake and ryan last year while he was married to scarlett.

nypost.

Sandra Bullock shared a racy night out with Ryan Reynolds and his girlfriend, Blake Lively, at downtown burlesque hot spot The Box.
The trio hit the Lower East Side haunt late Thursday night to celebrate Reynolds’ 35th birthday and were entertained by performances, including -- wait for it -- a “suicidal pregnant prom queen devouring her young.”
Despite far-fetched reports that Oscar winner Bullock and “Green Lantern” star Reynolds were dating this summer, a spy tells us, “He was definitely with Blake. Sandra arrived with the couple and a group, and they watched some of the burlesque performers, who were part of the club’s homage to ‘Deliverance’ and also portrayed the ‘suicidal prom queen.’

“The group had a great time and stayed late,” our source said. “Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone.”
Another source told us, “Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2:15 a.m.”
Earlier, both “Gossip Girl” star Lively and Bullock toasted Reynolds, who turns 35 tomorrow, at a private dinner in the Carriage House at Palma Restaurant on Cornelia Street.
A source reported, “Both Sandra and Blake were at the dinner, which was for around 12 friends. He and Blake were being really cute and affectionate together.”
Bullock and Reynolds are longtime friends and starred together in 2009’s “The Proposal.”
Reynolds and Lively denied reports that they were involved near the end of his marriage to Scarlett Johansson. But things have been heating up between the two following Lively’s split from Leonardo DiCaprio. They spent a weekend this month in Boston, where he’s shooting the crime movie “R.I.P.D,” and Reynolds was seen kissing Lively at a train station before she got on the Acela back to New York. His rep didn’t get back to us.

22-10-2011
V.I.P.

New pictures of Blake leaving Ryan's apartment, really early on October 22nd:

Girl has got some serious game.

justjared

23-10-2011
V.I.P.

yeah, those pics confirm it.

23-10-2011
V.I.P.

She's even worse than Serena van der Woodsen.

23-10-2011
backstage pass

^so true!

23-10-2011
V.I.P.

now that is how you rebound!

I don't know why people make a fuss of her dating life. I mean if you consider her age it is totally normal!
she had a steady relationship for a couple years (?) and afterwards started dating more people.
albeit super famous actors, but still completely normal.

she's just a year older than me and trust me, I know people who are wayyy worse in their number of partners and dating life

23-10-2011
V.I.P.

Well, if they did have a fling in the past, while Ryan was married to ScarJo, it could explain why/how Blake hooked up with Ryan so quickly after breaking up with Leo. I mean it seemed like days! If there is history between them, then imo it makes sense. But cheating with a married guy is just... Ewwwww.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 23-10-2011 at 10:30 AM.

23-10-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
Well, if they did have a fling in the past, while Ryan was married to ScarJo, it could explain why/how Blake hooked up with Ryan so quickly after breaking up with Leo. I mean it seemed like days! If there is history between them, then imo it makes sense. But cheating with a married guy is just... Ewwwww.

It was. Leo and Blake confirmed their split the same week Blake and Ryan were spotted in Boston, IIRC...

23-10-2011
V.I.P.

New pictures of Blake leaving Ryan's apartment on October 23rd

justjared

Last edited by sobriquet87; 23-10-2011 at 05:18 PM.

23-10-2011
front row

The girl certainly does get around. Leo AND Ryan within six months of each other? Damn.

I'm not sure I like Ryan's taste in women. I wish he and Sandra Bullock would get together. But I'm thinking she's too smart for him.....

23-10-2011
V.I.P.

Blake bringing a gift to the set of R.I.P.D. (Ryan's new film) on October 22nd

Apparently it's Ryan's birthday.
justjared

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blake, fling, lively, reynolds, rumored, ryan