How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

so lovely seeing them together!

07-12-2011
fashion elite

loveeeeeeeeeeeeee

zimbio.com

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

They are so cute together

07-12-2011
rising star

Wha?!? What have I missed? Are those two together now?! Since when? Was she not secretly seeing him like a year ago? Are these new pics?

She looks good all wrapped up in winter clothes. Are those the same boots she was wearing with the black skinny jeans the other day? I like them. I much prefer these type of clothes on her rather than her red carpet style. She looks great and not so try hard.

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

Jeezus she's a lucky, lucky girl. Leo in the Summer, Ryan in Winter. If she didn't seem so adorable and down to earth, I would totally have no problem hating on her.

07-12-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoedele View Post
Jeezus she's a lucky, lucky girl. Leo in the Summer, Ryan in Winter. If she didn't seem so adorable and down to earth, I would totally have no problem hating on her.
LOL
so true!

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

Dayum, there's goes my chances with Ryan!

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

aww there is so much love in the photo!

07-12-2011
fashion elite

udderlyridiculous.tumblr.com

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

they suit for eachother. both of them are very ordinary looking. Blake has a body but thats about it. Never understood the appeal of ryan renolds..

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

She is a lot like Scar-Jo so clearly his type: blonde + bombshell. I wonder if it will last? They look all cozy and it seems much less staged than the Leo fling.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

07-12-2011
fashion icon

Who knew there was paparazzi in Utah? Ryan managed to avoid being photographed with his wife Scarlett throughout their marriage but can't seem to evade them with Blakey-poo. Her romantic photos with her A-list men always seem to have perfect vantage points for the cameras. These have perfect lighting

Last edited by loladonna; 07-12-2011 at 04:00 PM.

07-12-2011
V.I.P.

I don't care if this is a fix up or a whatever these two are HOT together. These latest pics are cute.

07-12-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nita-karoliina View Post
they suit for eachother. both of them are very ordinary looking. Blake has a body but thats about it. Never understood the appeal of ryan renolds..
Ryan's appeal is exactly the same as Blake - the body.

07-12-2011
fashion icon

Lainey read my mind and answers the question of how could the media possibly know Blake was in Utah.

from Laineygossip:

Quote:
Throughout Ryan Reynolds’s marriage to ScarlettJohansson, they were photographed together maybe 3 times, maybe, and never all that intimately. I mean, that was his WIFE. Not just some ...girlfriend. They chose a remote wilderness retreat in British Columbia - where I’m headed right now actually (the area, not the resort) - for their wedding. They locked it all down. There has never been a photo. And it’s not like they weren’t in demand. It’s not like Scarjo wasn’t super-famous then. It’s not like they never tried.

From that...to this.

Somehow Blake Lively, with whatever secret gifts she has at her disposal (is it food? Apparently the girl can cook), Ryan Reynolds is not only photographed with her on a quick getaway in Utah, but he is photographed ALL OVER HER. Cupping her face, nuzzling her face, kissing her lips, smiling into her eyes, totally in love. Or LOOKING like he’s totally in love.

How did she DO that?

Other points:

The photo agency distributing these images is Startraks. Startraks usually gets very exclusive exclusives. And very friendly to celebrities. You hear what I’m trying to say, right?

Where were they?

They were at the Johnson Mill Bed & Breakfast in Midway, Utah - as you can SEE ON THE SIGN - which happens to owned by an actor called Bart Johnson and another actor called Robyn Lively. LIVELY, you say?

That’s right.

Robyn Lively is the half-sister of one BlakeLively...

Coincidence or Conspiracy?
This pretty much seals the deal for me on Blake and her relationship-as-PR stunts. She's like a blonde Kim K.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blake, fling, lively, reynolds, rumored, ryan