Blake Lively's Nude Pictures Leaked (please read the mod note in post #1) - Page 10 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

^ Good point...I never doubted for a second that was her...(and most young women would be very proud, I would think...)

01-06-2011
rising star

Do you think Harvey Weinstein may be trying to sabotage her??. He may have tracked these pics down and leaked them? (or judging by the old iphone model she has in the pic was stupid enough to send them to him at start of her career to "please" him)

Remember when Blake booked GL - Lainey (ugh! cant stand that bitch) said that Blake had found her "escape" from him and the blind Lainey released around that time was that Harvey was trying to sabotage his next "victims" career so that she would come crawling to him.

Blake has GL, Chanel & just as the Leo romance was confirmed..... BOOM! naked pics?!........

It just doesnt make sense if her PR did this. She has/is more successful than any of her TV peers, bagged Chanel, Leo + Anna loves hers etc etc.

This would just be the dumbest move of the century if her pr ppl did it - Cos it would just put all those things into jeopardy.

Also her team is saying its 100% fake - thats a bit strong if its real (but it looks tooo much like her)

Also arent ppl always saying how she looks like a basic bitch/ girl of the street. So maybe look a like + photoshop tweaking?!

God Please!!!

Last edited by OhSoLively; 01-06-2011 at 12:10 AM.

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

^I'm thinking her team leaked them more than ever now, because they released their little "denial" too quickly.
And their little statement seems so "empty."

If the pictures were 100% fake, then they wouldn't be able to seek legal action.
There also wouldn't be any reason for them to be so upset.
Usually if the pictures are fake, the reps laugh it off and that's the end of it.
They don't get this upset and then take legal action.
Plus, I know Blake Lively isn't the most "unique" looking girl, but I doubt there is an exact clone of her out there.

01-06-2011
front row

you know what else the PR team might be aiming to do with this....trying to get the public to sympathize with Blake...b/c let's be real...it's 2011, nobody really cares all that much about a few nude photos...but i think that if the masses can get behind Blake like she is a victim in all this, maybe she will gain a wider fan base (and some much-needed female supporters). at this point, im sure a lot of girls are off put by her because of the obvious reasons. and this is her team's way of making her come out on top...like she was resilient in all this scandal, (even if it was self-perpetuated...ha!)

wondering where leo and her will stand after the initial shock wears off?!?!

01-06-2011
front row

a part of me (as much as i hate to admit this) is being just a tad-swayed. what if she really is innocent under all this. like, she's just being a 24 yr old girl totally wooed by lust/romance. the situation is beyond perfect, who could not fall in love's trap under the Parisian sunset and the man of her past teenage dreams. hahah. like a fantasy come to life. oh mannn, and what if those pics were a huge regret from a mistake she made years ago. which have haunted her in the back of her conscious...up to this day. only to explode at the most opportune (or inopportune) time of her career.

01-06-2011
front row

The publicist's denial is the funniest thing to come out of this entire debacle IMO (excluding the amazing GIF of Penn typing and laughing - LMFAO). It's fake? Really? REALLY? Of all the ways to handle this, they chose the most laughable and ridiculous and unbelievable option. Darlings, that is Blake. Right down to the mole on the face and fake tits.

What IS interesting to note is that the first picture was taken with a 3G iPhone, while the rest were with a 4G. So they're not all from the same set.

01-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineJane View Post

What IS interesting to note is that the first picture was taken with a 3G iPhone, while the rest were with a 4G. So they're not all from the same set.
how can you tell? i tried to play detective and im having a hard time finding any differences b/w the two phones. although, that would be an interesting idea. and make her seem even more lame.

01-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquelineJane View Post
I didn't notice the phones. But I did notice that the pics possibly came from different sets. The first looked like it was taken in a trailer, while the others were obviously taken in an upscale bathroom.

01-06-2011
front row

I had to clarify, when I say "trailer" I mean like a trailer on a movie/tv set.

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

I just saw the pics on facebook and I didn't even recognize her at first, not sure if it's her to be honest...

01-06-2011
front row

It's her for sure!

This nude pic shiz is so played out

I do not think it can be a genuine leak in this day and age, no doubt it was planned.

She's just a better dressed Kim K now, fake boobs, nose job and all...still, was always naturally pretty IMO, not hating :p

Last edited by sojou; 01-06-2011 at 04:01 AM.

01-06-2011
backstage pass

She had a nose job? Blake lively, smh
Posted via Mobile Device

01-06-2011
fashion insider

^Oh yes.

She had the least talent of the Sisterhood girls and wasn't even the most beautiful so she got a nose-job and those fake breasts (best. implants. ever.) and then got booked on GG.

Those pics are the best "leaked" nude pics ever too. The camera that covers her face? Why would you ever take nude pics where your face is covered up if they were intended for a lover? And talk about fast PR work - a statement on the exact day that the pics where "leaked", and stupidly mentioning exactly where you can find the pictures. So much lolz, I can't even

Blake really is good for gossip. A+ PR work All this just in time for the Green Lantern premiere

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

Its so shocking that they are actually "trying" to convince people that those photos are fake!! I'm simply lost for words, because everyone with a pair of eyes, can see its her, and without getting my arse sued to oblivion.......Blake needs to rethink her life, and people she surrounds herself with. Sloan Zelnick makes me sick, everyone in the biz pretty much knows how she has been handling Blake, and way bigger crap than this might come out, if what i heard was true. I mean for gods sake, does this girl have family? Why isnt anyone helping her realize these people aint doing her career any favors, but then once you agree to do "certain" things, you are probably far gone already!

S**t is really gonna hit the fan on this one, i just hope for Blake and Zelnick the rewards are worth it!

Ridiculous!

01-06-2011
no tom ford, no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
Or Ryan. G, Ryan. R, Ben. A, Lukaas. H (can't think of anyone else she has been associated with?)

EDIT EWWWW just remembered Harvey. W!
i could also see one of those men's jealous lovers/wives/girlfriends sending the pictures out if they found it in their beau's phone. if they're real.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, blake, leaked, lively, mod, note, nude, pictures, post, read