How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-06-2011
fashion insider

^Then it's very good timing

01-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
Blake needs to rethink her life, and people she surrounds herself with. Sloan Zelnick makes me sick, everyone in the biz pretty much knows how she has been handling Blake, and way bigger crap than this might come out, if what i heard was true
How has she been handling Blake, and can you give a hint of the other crap that might come out? I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else that can top this. TY

01-06-2011
fashion icon

If the pics are fake how can her team sue over them? By threatening anyone who posts the pics they're basically admitting it is Blake.

Last edited by loladonna; 01-06-2011 at 04:38 AM.

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey Sommers View Post
How has she been handling Blake, and can you give a hint of the other crap that might come out? I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else that can top this. TY
I cant claim i work in showbiz, but i have very good friends who do, and i hear things through them, inside gossip, that is sometimes fun, and alot of times, quite honestly, pretty gross, and sick. As for Lively, leaked nude photos she took of herself is the least of her problems, i heard of more "material", and stories about her, that i honestly for her sake hope are ugly lies!

01-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladonna View Post
If the pics are fake how can her team sue over them? By threatening anyone who posts the pics they're basically admitting it is Blake.
im not a lawyer...and apparently not up with the basics either...because im having a hard time understanding what ppl have meant by this...that if they are fake, she can't sue anybody. Let's just assume, hypothetically, the pictures are fake...then, couldn't her team sue for defamation/slander/libel or is that small-scale (small-claims) court stuff?

01-06-2011
front row

^^Sorry to bother you but how does Sloane Zelnick's management of her figure into this?

01-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoLively View Post
Do you think Harvey Weinstein may be trying to sabotage her??. He may have tracked these pics down and leaked them? (or judging by the old iphone model she has in the pic was stupid enough to send them to him at start of her career to "please" him)

Remember when Blake booked GL - Lainey (ugh! cant stand that bitch) said that Blake had found her "escape" from him and the blind Lainey released around that time was that Harvey was trying to sabotage his next "victims" career so that she would come crawling to him.

Blake has GL, Chanel & just as the Leo romance was confirmed..... BOOM! naked pics?!........

It just doesnt make sense if her PR did this. She has/is more successful than any of her TV peers, bagged Chanel, Leo + Anna loves hers etc etc.

This would just be the dumbest move of the century if her pr ppl did it - Cos it would just put all those things into jeopardy.

Also her team is saying its 100% fake - thats a bit strong if its real (but it looks tooo much like her)

Also arent ppl always saying how she looks like a basic bitch/ girl of the street. So maybe look a like + photoshop tweaking?!

God Please!!!
This definitely an interesting theory. I remember that blind from Lainey and everybody assumed she was talking about HArvey, Blake and former "it girl" Grethchen Mol. Really fascinating theory. Especially since Harvey wants Leo in his new Quentin Tarantino movie and from what I'm hearing Leo is not to keen on the project, and Quentin needs a big name for the movie. Interesting.

Last edited by kobro22; 01-06-2011 at 05:11 AM.

01-06-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Dalloway View Post
I cant claim i work in showbiz, but i have very good friends who do, and i hear things through them, inside gossip, that is sometimes fun, and alot of times, quite honestly, pretty gross, and sick. As for Lively, leaked nude photos she took of herself is the least of her problems, i heard of more "material", and stories about her, that i honestly for her sake hope are ugly lies!
Holy crap I am not in "the biz" either but have some connected friends and I heard soem really ugly rumours as well but I thoght they were so ridiculous that it was just jealous people spreading lies. But now I don't know.

Hey Miss Dalloway may be someone is trying to intimidate her and send her a signal don't step out of line r we will bring down a s-storm on you? Hmmmm.

01-06-2011
fashion insider

The pics are not fake: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3...fdfaefcopy.jpg

So are any of you guys going to elaborate on those rumours or just tease us?

01-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
The pics are not fake: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3...fdfaefcopy.jpg

So are any of you guys going to elaborate on those rumours or just tease us?
Her bith mark seems to be there too
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zldd02.jpg

01-06-2011
trendsetter

Does she have any self respect at all?

01-06-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammarra View Post
Does she have any self respect at all?
No.

But she does have a lot of ambition

01-06-2011
fashion elite

Everyone so obsessed with her relationship with Leo, nude photo scandal, etc

Relax guys! Vanessa Hudgens did this not one time, and Leighton have sex tape (i'm sure everyone believe it's fake, but on the screens i see, her managment work out with that scandal)

01-06-2011
trendsetter

This is really disturbing. Who in his right mind parade around naked and take picture of themselves? Plus seriously I can understand that your SO is far away or that you are busy travelling and working a lot but come on..especially when you are a very young, very exposed celebrity. Plus her statement was so bizarre. I wouldn't want to be part of her family right now. Poor parents

01-06-2011
fashion elite

Okay here is a hilarious post about this denial and scandal from Dlisted.com, lol:

Quote:
I've always said that if your nekkid *** nekkid pictures are scattered around the Internet and you're not into it, you either pull a Cassie by saying "It's just a titty!" or you deny like it's your job. You blame nerdboys with advanced Photoshop skills or interns at Industrial Light & Magic. You say, "It wasn't me" until bitches get tired of rolling their eyes at you. You throw them off the scent of your smilin' snatch.

Well, after (NSFW) these pictures of a naked somebody who looks just like Blake Lively made the rounds tonight, her rep immediately called FAAAAAAAAAAAKE (the pictures and her tits, I think) to UsWeekly:
“The Photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites including Perez Hilton and Zap2it are 100 percent fake.
Blake has never taken nude photos of herself. Blake will pursue legal action against the publication which initially published these photographs and any other outlets that republish them in any manner.”
That's right. Blake would never EVER get nipples out naked in front of a camera. NEVER. And if Blake did, she'd never leak those pictures onto the Internet. NEVER. And if she leaked those pictures onto the Internet, there's no way in hell she'd do it a week before her movie comes out. Nope. It's not her. Case closed.
P.S. - When I got an email with the subject "BLAKE NAKED," I was completely let down when it wasn't pictures of Blake Carrington.
http://dlisted.com/2011/05/31/not-bl...s-blake-lively

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, blake, leaked, lively, mod, note, nude, pictures, post, read