How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2011
trendsetter

Well, these things don't just happen by accident. Leaking nude photos of yourself is a special type of low, and they look legit enough. It's just pathetic.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepaperstars View Post
Well, these things don't just happen by accident. Leaking nude photos of yourself is a special type of low, and they look legit enough. It's just pathetic.
Couldn't agree more! And now Leo a talented actor who is respected and considered A-list is mixed up in this mess. Great just great.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Where are the nude photos?

I have to say, I thought she was good in "the Town" too. She reminded me of a kind of young Ellen Barkin character: sexy, edgy, damaged. She did good with the accent and I bought her in that part.

I don't watch fluff TV like Gossip Girl, so cannot comment. But it is a shame to see someone with potential go down a sleezy kind of path, or become a "fame whore".

Even worse if she got there through connections and the casting couch.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

^Sorry I did not look I just saw the post at Lainey and when the poster above said about the imd page and stuff I figured out it must be naked pics.

31-05-2011
front row

All I will say is, if anything, the Usmagazine cover was timed to bury the nudie pics scandal in the news cycle. The logic doesn't even make sense, if she's going to get added exposure from dating Leo, there's no need for her to purposely leak those pics (which came from 4chan anyway). I know everyone here has chosen to believe the worst in Blake Lively (if this thread is any indication), and this just cements the deal but if you look at the full set of pics with her and Leo, she obviously looks depressed. I wonder if it was about the pics. And as for her calling the paps, hasn't Leo been papped like everyday since he got to Cannes? Besides it's only Lainey (who has established her dislike) that started this whole famewhore rumor and she also started the casting couch one as well.

Didn't Kat Dennings have a nudie pic scandal of her own? Also, so did Rihanna. But don't mind me, let's have a field day with this and kick someone when they are down afterall they are rich and skinny yeah?

Last edited by Fey Sommers; 31-05-2011 at 05:52 PM.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

So US Weekly did buy the pics? I knew they would!

HOLY CRAP!!! I just saw the nude pictures! I was hoping she got papped sunbathing on a beach, but she took them herself. Oh No.

This is going to be big news by tomorrow.

@kobro22: I realized who you were talking about. Sorry.

Last edited by sobriquet87; 31-05-2011 at 05:56 PM.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

^No Jennifer Lawrence was nominated and Charlize was nominated twice and won once.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey Sommers View Post
All I will say is, if anything, the Usmagazine cover was timed to bury the nudie pics scandal in the news cycle. The logic doesn't even make sense, if she's going to get added exposure from dating Leo, there's no need for her to purposely leak those pics (which came from 4chan anyway). I know everyone here has chosen to believe the worst in Blake Lively (if this thread is any indication), and this just cements the deal but if you look at the full set of pics with her and Leo, she obviously looks depressed. I wonder if it was about the pics. And as for her calling the paps, hasn't Leo been papped like everyday since he got to Cannes? Besides it's only Lainey (who has established her dislike) that started this whole famewhore rumor and she also started the casting couch one as well.

Didn't Kat Dennings have a nudie pic scandal of her own? Also, so did Rihanna. But don't mind me, let's have a field day with this and kick someone when they are down afterall they are rich and skinny yeah?
Listen I think if you read this thread no one is bashing Blake personally, we are bashing her PR CAMPAIGN which is a joke even you have to agree with that.

Like LAiney says gossip is a buffet you choose and pick what you believe. No one here thibks Blake is bad person, no one here attacks her for petty reasons like her body etc. That is why I like coming here becasue its not personal stupid attacks.

And on a side note LAiney still has not posted her thoughts on this I guess Leslie got to her. LOL.

Last edited by kobro22; 31-05-2011 at 05:57 PM.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

From Lainey's post, I was expecting just boobs. Not all of that.

I wonder if an ex-boyfriend released them out of spite or something.
*cough* Penn *cough*

31-05-2011
backstage pass

Nobody's gonna blast rihanna that much. Because she is already 2 times more famous than blake. She's 1 of the most successful artists of today And she worked for it. I never knew she also had nude pics. Tbh, i'm disliking blake more and more. She always sinking to a new low. Nude pics? Smh
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by dreamss; 31-05-2011 at 06:02 PM.

31-05-2011
front row

^I totally understand that, but you also can't deny there's not been personal attacks against her either. Lainey, I will readily admit I love reading her site, but she just crosses the line a lot of times.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Leo is NOT going to like this. He's way too private.
This relationship is probably going to be over as quickly as it started.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey Sommers View Post
^I totally understand that, but you also can't deny there's not been personal attacks against her either. Lainey, I will readily admit I love reading her site, but she just crosses the line a lot of times.
I really know what you are going through, I am assuiming you are a Blake fan. I am a huge Sean Penn fan (I know most people don't get it) like he is my crush and everything. He gets bashed everywhere all the time! And it infuriates me, you should see what poeple call him and just perpetuate lies about him. But I just had to learn to live with it and try and just post positive stuff about him.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Can someone post a link to where the illicit photos are?

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
Leo is NOT going to like this. He's way too private.
This relationship is probably going to be over as quickly as it started.
Yeah but he can't break up with her now, he would seem like a total jerk.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, blake, leaked, lively, mod, note, nude, pictures, post, read