How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Are those pictures really her?! I'm shocked

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Plain Jane View Post
Can someone post a link to where the illicit photos are?
I'm not posting a link, but they're on her IMDB message boards page.

31-05-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
I really know what you are going through, I am assuiming you are a Blake fan. I am a huge Sean Penn fan (I know most people don't get it) like he is my crush and everything. He gets bashed everywhere all the time! And it infuriates me, you should see what poeple call him and just perpetuate lies about him. But I just had to learn to live with it and try and just post positive stuff about him.
I guess we can bond in celebritieseveryonehatesbutwetotallylike solidarity . I wasn't even much of a big Blake fan till all the hate started. I'm actually over the nudie pic thing, but I know it's going to give Lainey and ONTD one more thing to cackle about. ILU Blake no matter what!

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

I do feel bad for her about those pictures and I don't think she is the sort who would leak nudes. I know there will be lots of press about it but lots of actresses have had the same happen to them through hacking etc and they usually get through it without much (or any) damage so hopefully it won't be this negative thing against her

Last edited by Lacroix; 31-05-2011 at 06:19 PM.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
I'm not posting a link, but they're on her IMDB message boards page.
Thanks, umm. Yeah. How clueless: nude photos taken by herself of herself in the mirror!!

Narcissism at its finest: Freud would have a field day with this one. Remember, Narcisissus drowned due to falling in love with his own reflection.

Ridiculous.

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 31-05-2011 at 06:20 PM.

31-05-2011
trendsetter

TI think she might pull a Kim Kardashian here, and use this to get more famous.

31-05-2011
front row

^^Um... welcome to the 21st century, EVERYONE has nudie pics of themselves. (Apart from me, I'm uptight and have self-esteem issues , but that's a story for my therapist)

31-05-2011
fashion elite

^Listen it happened to Charlize Theron but with Playboy, full disclosure I am a huge Charlize fan. Playboy bought pics to a nudie photoshoot she did when she was young and desparate, she does not come form a showbiz family like Blake. When she became famous they relased them and put her on the cover. Charlize now has an Oscar now, BUT Charlize never ever used gossip and an aggresive pr campaign to get ahead.

There is the difference. Charlize made it due to her talent, determination and hard work not a pr campaign.

31-05-2011
backstage pass

^^Not everyone does. Kim k is another 1. She tried to do the whole paris hilton nude pics thing. But i truly don't think blake got those pics out herself. But at this point, u don't know what to believe
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by dreamss; 31-05-2011 at 06:27 PM.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

They look like something she probably sent a boyfriend or something though.
I think someone else leaked them.

31-05-2011
trendsetter

Timings everything.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Sobriquet, it seems like it, leaking a pic would not seem consistant with her whole pr strategy. It must suck to know the person who betrayed you in such a cruel way. But yeah really stupid to send them in the first place.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

What is weird is that she took them OF HERSELF; that is what I mean by narcissism. Who stands in front of the mirror and takes nude photos of herself? She is an attention seeker, no doubt about it.

It is different if someone poses for nude photos to make money because of poverty; it would be equivalent to being a stripper in the past or something.

But these photos look recent, so she was already successful and she is from a successful supposedly quite supportive family. So, WTF?

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 31-05-2011 at 06:33 PM.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

A lot of people take pics of themself, so they can send to someone else (like a boyfriend or prospective boyfriend).
Happens all the time.

But Blake Lively's PR team is clearly pulling out all the stops. A few months ago, Blake was still a TV actress with a couple of films coming out.
Now, she's dating an A-list actor, is a face of Chanel, and is about to have a nude pic scandal to top it all off.
I'm impressed.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

I still think it is narcissistic.

But yeah, talk about a PR BLITZ. Oh boy, what's next???

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, blake, leaked, lively, mod, note, nude, pictures, post, read