Blake Lively's Nude Pictures Leaked (please read the mod note in post #1) - Page 9 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
I must not be following the right people because it's not in my feed.
I just did a search of her name on twitter and there are like 40 tweets a minute about it.
Perez has also posted them, so I think that's why.

31-05-2011
trendsetter

@babyjane ROFL

@Caroliiine Okay thanks.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Oh Blake gurl, what have you done....

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

- Mission completed. Now this b!tch is done and Karl and Leo are mine.

atrl

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems

Last edited by Marc10; 31-05-2011 at 10:01 PM.

31-05-2011
front row

Her publicist has issued a denial:

Quote:
While Blake Lively is mostly known for how good she looks with clothes on, it seems that someone has posted private, nude photos alleged to be the Gossip Girl actress.

The cell phone photos made their way online on Tuesday, and Celebuzz received an exclusive statement from the 24-year-old actresses rep regarding the supposed pics.

In a statement, Blake’s rep tells us “The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites including Perez Hilton and Zap2it.com re 100 percent FAKE. Blake has never taken nude photos of herself. Blake will pursue legal action against the publication which initially published these photographs and any other outlets that republish them in any manner.”

Blake, the face of fashion powerhouse Chanel, has been spending the last couple weeks overseas in the French Rivera and has been seen with Leonardo DiCaprio. Earlier Tuesday, Us Magazine ran a photo of Leo and Blake holding hands while walking down a street in Monte Carlo, looking very much like a couple. An Us source says that DiCaprio “introduced Blake as his girlfriend.”

Just last week, the newly-single Leo and Blake were spotted laughing and hugging while hanging out with Steven Spielberg and Lukas Haas on a luxurious private yacht in Cannes, France. Wearing a white dress and a peach-colored Chanel purse, Blake wrapped her arms around Leo as she arrived on the boat.
celebuzz

31-05-2011
trendsetter

fake couple for public policy, grab the headline of tabloids, end up by the end of the year.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Most convincing 'not real' pictures I've ever seen...

31-05-2011
rising star

When will the sex tape be released? Arg, Leo I thought you were better than this. Lose the fame whore!

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yes- it seems like there are ALWAYS more pictures to come, and at least strong rumors of a sex tape right after that...Always!!

31-05-2011
fashion icon

I hope they are fake, but she should sue if they are..

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

LOL. They're really going to go the fake route on this one?

31-05-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjane View Post
Penn and Leo react to the nude photo leaks

*please do not quote pics*

LMFAO!!!!

The gossip sites who have posted have yet to retract, even after the "sternly" worded denial.

Last edited by tangerine; 31-05-2011 at 11:25 PM. Reason: please do not quote pics

31-05-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey Sommers View Post
In a statement, Blake’s rep tells us “The photos of Blake Lively which have just surfaced on various websites including Perez Hilton and Zap2it.com re 100 percent FAKE. Blake has never taken nude photos of herself. Blake will pursue legal action against the publication which initially published these photographs and any other outlets that republish them in any manner.
Ummm...., what standing does she have to sue if they aren't pics of Blake???

Can't have it both ways.

31-05-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fey Sommers View Post
Her publicist has issued a denial:

celebuzz
It's interesting that she named the specific sites the pics are on. Normally publicists who are doing denials don't want to draw attention and direct people to the sites that are displaying these types of pics. It looks like she's trying to drum up more views for them.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

I'm sooooo not buying Blake’s rep story. He's just doing damage control.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, blake, leaked, lively, mod, note, nude, pictures, post, read